BeautyCounter Routine Clean Cream Cleanser reviews

1/5 - 1 review

Brand: BeautyCounter

BeautyCounter Routine Clean Cream Cleanser

Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sorbitan Olivate,Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Maltodextrin, Allantoin, Beta Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

STAY AWAY
Reviewed on January 13, 2016

I never had acne before using BeautyCounter products.

I definitely had the occasional pimple. I was a regular user of ProActiv products, but occasionally switched around

I knew I had sensitive skin so BeautyCounter's natural, mostly organic products seemed like a great option for me to clear up those pesky one or two pimples that were ever present.

When I started using the products, I started breaking out in tiny little white dots, but otherwise did not have acne.

My "Consultant" who sold me the products suggested that it was my hair products or makeup that was causing these tiny white bumps all over my face, and encouraged me to give my body time to adjust to them. We followed up regularly. Flash forward two months and I woke up with a face that looked like THIS. NEVER EVER BEFORE IN MY LIFE have I EVER experienced ANYTHING close to this.

Please. If you value your skin at all, STAY AWAY from everything BeautyCounter - face wash, face oil, moisturizer, exfoliator, makeup... the only thing safe as far as I am concerned is the lip balm and lipsticks.

They gave me a full refund for all of my products, but they also admitted that this was not he first time this happened, and that my consultant made a grave mistake by suggesting I continue using the product...

Now I have had these hug red lesions covering my face for an entire month... I have been prescribed a regime of CeraVe / Cetaphil wash and moisturizer, Zevofloxacin (Oral Antibiodic), Prednisone (Oral Steroid), and Clindamycin Phosphate Topical Lotion 1% twice per day. It is HORRIFIC. I cannot go out in public without people staring, and the prednisone has made me sleepless, emotional, and gain weight.