Page 4 of Basis Sensitive Skin Bar reviews

4.2/5 - 45 reviews

Brand: Basis

Basis Sensitive Skin Bar

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Kernel Oil), Water (Triple Purified), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Almond Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Thiosulfate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Cyclopentadecanolide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Lanolin Alcohol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera).

basis sensitive skin bar soap, 4 oz
updated: 02/08/2016 23:07 UTC
basis Sensitive Skin Bar, Cleans + Soothes, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)
updated: 02/08/2016 23:07 UTC
Basis Sensitive Skin Bar Soap - 4 oz (3 pack)

Reviewed on March 3, 2008

It's an awesome way to dry and clean your skin very well. It's inexpensive, and it works. What more can you want? Give it a try, you have nothing to lose!

Reviewed on January 13, 2008

I have to say that I've tried everything. I don't suffer from acne horribly, but get zits here and there depending on the time of the month. Since I stopped using the three step system that costed me approx. $60.00 a month and switched to this mild bar soap my face has dramatically improved and for $2 for every 2 months you can't complain too much about that. Give it a try...what's $2? I saw improvement in my skin in just a couple days.

Reviewed on January 10, 2008

Unbelievably good product...leaves skin feeling soft instead of 'squeaky clean'. You won't find a better moisturizing soap for this price.

Reviewed on October 15, 2007

A good cleanser to remove the daily dirt and makeup.

Reviewed on September 19, 2007

Does what it's supposed to. Works well on my skin, which is very sensitive.

Reviewed on September 7, 2007

For a soap that says it's for sensitive skin, it dried out my face and made it feel tight, even after I applied moisturizer. The packaging also says it's non-comedogenic, but it contains lanolin and beeswax, two ingredients that I suspect, from using other products with these ingredients, causes me to break out. I'm going back to Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar.

Reviewed on August 31, 2007

I would not buy this soap again...I'll stick with Purpose.