Page 4 of Basis Sensitive Skin Bar reviews

4.1/5 - 49 reviews

Brand: Basis

Basis Sensitive Skin Bar

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Kernel Oil), Water (Triple Purified), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Almond Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Thiosulfate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Cyclopentadecanolide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Lanolin Alcohol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera).

basis sensitive skin bar soap, 4 oz
updated: 08/28/2015 18:27 UTC
basis Sensitive Skin Bar, Cleans + Soothes, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)
updated: 08/28/2015 18:27 UTC

Reviewed on April 25, 2008

This soap is at a recession-proof price, it is very effective, and takes of makeup as well. You really don't even need to buy toners or makeup removers with this. Wonderful!

Reviewed on March 20, 2008

I a 33 year old woman with very sensitive, fair skin that is acne prone. I have tried numerous products over-the-counter as well as dermatologist prescribed and have always come back to this soap. I have also spent a great deal of money on "fancy" natural products from Whole Foods, Sephora, and department stores and this is a superior product. The price is extremely reasonable. I have been back on my Basis soap for a little over a month and my skin is MUCH improved. I am not sure why I ever stopped using it. As with anything else, be patient (e.g. 1 month) and use consistently. If you introduce other products after beginning Basis soap you will never know if it is truly working or not. BELIEVE ME, this soap is WONDERFUL. Hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars later, I have found that simplicity with diet, makeup, and Basis is KEY.

Reviewed on March 18, 2008

I have allergies and many things irritate my skin; To the point of psoriasis, yes, I have very sensitive skin. I've tried many soaps and after using one bar I'm hooked.

Reviewed on March 15, 2008

I have recently found this website and decided to try the regimen. I do not have a serious acne problem, only a few pimples and some red skin. Since using this soap, my pimples have gone away and skin has improved. It does dry the skin so I use some Cetaphil moisturizer. But I can find this locally, always keep a spare bar, and it's much better than the "guy" soaps that are overwhelming in fragrance or cause breakouts.

Reviewed on March 3, 2008

It's an awesome way to dry and clean your skin very well. It's inexpensive, and it works. What more can you want? Give it a try, you have nothing to lose!

Reviewed on January 13, 2008

I have to say that I've tried everything. I don't suffer from acne horribly, but get zits here and there depending on the time of the month. Since I stopped using the three step system that costed me approx. $60.00 a month and switched to this mild bar soap my face has dramatically improved and for $2 for every 2 months you can't complain too much about that. Give it a try...what's $2? I saw improvement in my skin in just a couple days.

Reviewed on January 10, 2008

Unbelievably good product...leaves skin feeling soft instead of 'squeaky clean'. You won't find a better moisturizing soap for this price.

Reviewed on October 15, 2007

A good cleanser to remove the daily dirt and makeup.