Page 4 of Basis Sensitive Skin Bar reviews

4.1/5 - 47 reviews

Brand: Basis

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Kernel Oil), Water (Triple Purified), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Almond Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Thiosulfate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Cyclopentadecanolide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Lanolin Alcohol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera).

basis sensitive skin bar soap, 4 oz
updated: 11/26/2014 03:35 UTC
basis Sensitive Skin Bar, Cleans + Soothes, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)
updated: 11/26/2014 03:35 UTC

Reviewed on March 18, 2008

I have allergies and many things irritate my skin; To the point of psoriasis, yes, I have very sensitive skin. I've tried many soaps and after using one bar I'm hooked.

Reviewed on March 15, 2008

I have recently found this website and decided to try the regimen. I do not have a serious acne problem, only a few pimples and some red skin. Since using this soap, my pimples have gone away and skin has improved. It does dry the skin so I use some Cetaphil moisturizer. But I can find this locally, always keep a spare bar, and it's much better than the "guy" soaps that are overwhelming in fragrance or cause breakouts.

Reviewed on March 3, 2008

It's an awesome way to dry and clean your skin very well. It's inexpensive, and it works. What more can you want? Give it a try, you have nothing to lose!

Reviewed on January 13, 2008

I have to say that I've tried everything. I don't suffer from acne horribly, but get zits here and there depending on the time of the month. Since I stopped using the three step system that costed me approx. $60.00 a month and switched to this mild bar soap my face has dramatically improved and for $2 for every 2 months you can't complain too much about that. Give it a try...what's $2? I saw improvement in my skin in just a couple days.

Reviewed on January 10, 2008

Unbelievably good product...leaves skin feeling soft instead of 'squeaky clean'. You won't find a better moisturizing soap for this price.

Reviewed on October 15, 2007

A good cleanser to remove the daily dirt and makeup.

Reviewed on September 19, 2007

Does what it's supposed to. Works well on my skin, which is very sensitive.