Page 3 of Basis Sensitive Skin Bar reviews

4.1/5 - 49 reviews

Brand: Basis

Basis Sensitive Skin Bar

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Kernel Oil), Water (Triple Purified), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Almond Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Thiosulfate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Cyclopentadecanolide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Lanolin Alcohol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera).

basis sensitive skin bar soap, 4 oz
updated: 07/04/2015 16:09 UTC
basis Sensitive Skin Bar, Cleans + Soothes, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)
updated: 07/04/2015 16:09 UTC

Reviewed on February 3, 2009

The is the best face wash ever. Its nice and gental but powerful enough to clean and keep my acne under control. I use with ''The Regimen''. Unlike ever other products clame it really leaves you skin smooth, comftable, relaxed, and over all not IRRITATED. It may dry a little but with a good moisturize you will be perfectly fine.

Reviewed on December 2, 2008

I love the Basis bar... it's not an acne treatment but it is very gentle and cleanses very well. I use it with Benzoyl Peroxide and it works better than any of the expensive crap. I only moisturize in the morning and my skin isn't usually dried out unless I used the BP the night before. I have tried EVERYTHING and I will likely always use this cleanser- it seems to keep my skin pretty calm.

Reviewed on December 1, 2008

good soap for entire body. If you have sensitive skin don't use any other body wash. use this and spray perfume or calogne on later if you want to smell appealling. My doctor always recomended this but i was a dumb kid that liked to smell good with the axe body wash, haha, should've stuck with this though. you live and learn

Reviewed on November 15, 2008

If you have sensitive skin, DO NOT use this soap. I doesn't "soothe" skin at all, thats just marketing. It turns skin red and itchy. No difference between this "sensitive skin" soap and my old Wal Mart brand facewash.

Reviewed on November 3, 2008

It leaves your face feeling tight and clean. Easy to wash off and doesnt have a horrible fragrance.

Reviewed on September 3, 2008

The fact that I have gone to the trouble to seek out a website for Basis, speaks volumes!

I would be horrified if I couldn't find it in stores anymore!!

Reviewed on August 10, 2008

I use this product for "Dans Regime" and it seems to help with the process. i love the price. Im a 16 year old dude who has moderate acne and this stuff helps.

Reviewed on July 13, 2008

It's a really cheap product, so it's worth a try .. but for me, it just seemed to make everything 10x worse.

Reviewed on June 24, 2008

My acne has seemed to spread from my chin only to under my nose and a little on my nose since using this. I have cystic acne.

Reviewed on June 2, 2008

I LOVE BASIS. After year ten years of having several zits all the time and trying everything under the sun including Proactive, to no avail, I finally gave Basis a try at a friend's recommendation and only after giving up hope. It changed my life! If I use it twice a day, my skin stays clear. In rare times that I do get a zit or two, consistency with Basis and dabbing on a little tea trea oil clears it right up.