Page 3 of Basis Sensitive Skin Bar reviews

4.1/5 - 47 reviews

Brand: Basis

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Kernel Oil), Water (Triple Purified), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Almond Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Thiosulfate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Cyclopentadecanolide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Lanolin Alcohol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera).

basis sensitive skin bar soap, 4 oz
updated: 09/19/2014 20:16 UTC
basis Sensitive Skin Bar, Cleans + Soothes, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)
updated: 09/19/2014 20:16 UTC

Reviewed on December 1, 2008

good soap for entire body. If you have sensitive skin don't use any other body wash. use this and spray perfume or calogne on later if you want to smell appealling. My doctor always recomended this but i was a dumb kid that liked to smell good with the axe body wash, haha, should've stuck with this though. you live and learn

Reviewed on November 15, 2008

If you have sensitive skin, DO NOT use this soap. I doesn't "soothe" skin at all, thats just marketing. It turns skin red and itchy. No difference between this "sensitive skin" soap and my old Wal Mart brand facewash.

Reviewed on November 3, 2008

It leaves your face feeling tight and clean. Easy to wash off and doesnt have a horrible fragrance.

Reviewed on September 3, 2008

The fact that I have gone to the trouble to seek out a website for Basis, speaks volumes!

I would be horrified if I couldn't find it in stores anymore!!

Reviewed on August 10, 2008

I use this product for "Dans Regime" and it seems to help with the process. i love the price. Im a 16 year old dude who has moderate acne and this stuff helps.

Reviewed on July 13, 2008

It's a really cheap product, so it's worth a try .. but for me, it just seemed to make everything 10x worse.

Reviewed on June 24, 2008

My acne has seemed to spread from my chin only to under my nose and a little on my nose since using this. I have cystic acne.

Reviewed on June 2, 2008

I LOVE BASIS. After year ten years of having several zits all the time and trying everything under the sun including Proactive, to no avail, I finally gave Basis a try at a friend's recommendation and only after giving up hope. It changed my life! If I use it twice a day, my skin stays clear. In rare times that I do get a zit or two, consistency with Basis and dabbing on a little tea trea oil clears it right up.

Reviewed on April 25, 2008

This soap is at a recession-proof price, it is very effective, and takes of makeup as well. You really don't even need to buy toners or makeup removers with this. Wonderful!

Reviewed on March 20, 2008

I a 33 year old woman with very sensitive, fair skin that is acne prone. I have tried numerous products over-the-counter as well as dermatologist prescribed and have always come back to this soap. I have also spent a great deal of money on "fancy" natural products from Whole Foods, Sephora, and department stores and this is a superior product. The price is extremely reasonable. I have been back on my Basis soap for a little over a month and my skin is MUCH improved. I am not sure why I ever stopped using it. As with anything else, be patient (e.g. 1 month) and use consistently. If you introduce other products after beginning Basis soap you will never know if it is truly working or not. BELIEVE ME, this soap is WONDERFUL. Hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars later, I have found that simplicity with diet, makeup, and Basis is KEY.