Basis Sensitive Skin Bar

Average price: $2.57

Brand: Basis

Most helpful review

By Jen, Northern KY on 12/02/2008

I love the Basis bar... it's not an acne treatment but it is very gentle and cleanses very well. I use it with Benzoyl Peroxide and it works better than any of the expensive crap. I only moisturize in the morning and my skin isn't usually dried out unless I used the BP the night before. I have tried EVERYTHING and I will likely always use this cleanser- it seems to keep my skin pretty calm..

Pros:
  • No fragrance. Lathers and cleanses well. Cheap.
Cons:
  • None that I can think of. Kind of hard to find, but usually because it's hidden among the billions of other cleansers and is packaged plainly.

226 out of 413 people found this review helpful

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Kernel Oil), Water (Triple Purified), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Almond Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Thiosulfate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Cyclopentadecanolide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Lanolin Alcohol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera).

basis sensitive skin bar soap, 4 oz
updated: 04/16/2014 06:31 UTC
basis Sensitive Skin Bar, Cleans + Soothes, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)
updated: 04/16/2014 06:31 UTC

Member reviews

By on

Buy It. I promise you'll love it!

Pros

• It is awesome. I highly recomend it! It is gentle on my skin, and after using it my face feels clean all day long. It's also incredibly cheap and a way better option then a more expensive face wash.

Cons

• None!- exept it smells kind of funny, but I got used to it quickly!
  • severe
  • for a few months
  • $ 2
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I really like this, it has cleared up my body acne. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth. I am very comfortable using it every day, and it's one of the few products that I keep buying (instead of feeling the urge to try something new). I really don't use it on my face that often due to the fact that it is dries me out. But occasionally if I want to feel really clean I will use it on my face.

Pros

• Cleans really well, great lather, I use it as a body bar in the shower w/ a loofa. One bar lasts a really long time.

Cons

• Can be drying on the face, so I don't use it on my face too often.
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 2.79
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING MODERATE TO SEVERE ACNE FOR MANY YEARS. I AM 36 YRS OLD, AND AFTER THE BIRTH OF MY SON WHO IS GOING TO BE 16, MY SKIN WENT CRAZY! I HAVE TRIED EVERY PRESCRIBED REMEDY, OTC PRODUCTS, DIET CHANGES, PROACTIVE, THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT HAS KEPT MY SKIN CLEAR! USE A FRAGRANCE FREE MOISTURIZER AFTERWARDS, AS SOMETIMES IT'S A LITTLE DRYING, BUT THIS IS WHAT WORKS!

Pros

• IT'S UNEXPENSIVE, EASY TO FIND FOR ME, RIGHT AT THE GROCERY STORE

Cons

• ONLY IF THEY'RE OUT OF STOCK WHEN I NEED IT!
  • moderately severe
  • $ 3
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

comment4, <a href="[link removed]">girls taste pussy</a>, [url="[link removed]"]girls taste pussy[/url], [link removed] girls taste pussy, 941545, <a href="[link removed]">gay asian</a>, [url="[link removed]"]gay asian[/url], [link removed] gay asian, aweb, <a href="[link removed]">japanese vending machine used girls panties</a>, [url="[link removed]"]japanese vending machine used girls panties[/url], http://asia

Pros

• comment4, <a href="[link removed]">girls taste pussy</a>, [url="[link removed]"]girls taste pussy[/url], h

• very light
  • for a few weeks

By on

comment3, <a href="[link removed]">teen girlie</a>, [url="[link removed]"]teen girlie[/url], [link removed] teen girlie, flj, <a href="[link removed]">discrimination against asian americans</a>, [url="[link removed]"]discrimination against asian americans[/url], [link removed] discrimination against asian americans, qdq, <a href="[link removed]">asian pear recipe</a>, [url="[link removed]"]asian pear recipe[/url], http://asia

Pros

• comment3, <a href="[link removed]">teen girlie</a>, [url="[link removed]"]teen girlie[/url], http://asian-chicks-white-dicks.tee

By on

I use this product with Dan's BP, and CeraVe Moisturizer. If you want a clean feeling afterwards, use this. I love the way it makes my skin feel. I may mix it with a dab of BP cleanser later on though.But its a really good bar. I love it.

Pros

• Leaves your face clean, smooth, and soft.
  • Very affordable
  • Lasts forever and very gentle on skin

Cons

• Slow to clear acne...May need to add something to it that's a little stronger. If you have sensitive skin, don't try that.
  • moderately severe
  • for about a week
  • $ 1.97
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

The is the best face wash ever. Its nice and gental but powerful enough to clean and keep my acne under control. I use with ''The Regimen''. Unlike ever other products clame it really leaves you skin smooth, comftable, relaxed, and over all not IRRITATED. It may dry a little but with a good moisturize you will be perfectly fine.

Pros

• Clears and keeps acne at bay. Washes and rinses great. Smells great too.

Cons

• None for me!!!
  • severe
  • for about a week
  • $ 2
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Pros

• No fragrance. Lathers and cleanses well. Cheap.

• moderate