Page 2 of Basis Sensitive Skin Bar reviews

4.2/5 - 43 reviews
no reviews

Brand: Basis

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Kernel Oil), Water (Triple Purified), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Almond Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Thiosulfate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Cyclopentadecanolide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Lanolin Alcohol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera).

basis sensitive skin bar soap, 4 oz
updated: 04/20/2014 15:12 UTC
basis Sensitive Skin Bar, Cleans + Soothes, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)
updated: 04/20/2014 15:12 UTC

Reviewed on May 29, 2009

I really like this, it has cleared up my body acne. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth. I am very comfortable using it every day, and it's one of the few products that I keep buying (instead of feeling the urge to try something new). I really don't use it on my face that often due to the fact that it is dries me out. But occasionally if I want to feel really clean I will use it on my face.

Reviewed on April 14, 2009

I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING MODERATE TO SEVERE ACNE FOR MANY YEARS. I AM 36 YRS OLD, AND AFTER THE BIRTH OF MY SON WHO IS GOING TO BE 16, MY SKIN WENT CRAZY! I HAVE TRIED EVERY PRESCRIBED REMEDY, OTC PRODUCTS, DIET CHANGES, PROACTIVE, THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT HAS KEPT MY SKIN CLEAR! USE A FRAGRANCE FREE MOISTURIZER AFTERWARDS, AS SOMETIMES IT'S A LITTLE DRYING, BUT THIS IS WHAT WORKS!

Reviewed on April 8, 2009

comment4, <a href="[link removed]">girls taste pussy</a>, [url="[link removed]"]girls taste pussy[/url], [link removed] girls taste pussy, 941545, <a href="[link removed]">gay asian</a>, [url="[link removed]"]gay asian[/url], [link removed] gay asian, aweb, <a href="[link removed]">japanese vending machine used girls panties</a>, [url="[link removed]"]japanese vending machine used girls panties[/url], http://asia

Reviewed on March 23, 2009

comment3, <a href="[link removed]">teen girlie</a>, [url="[link removed]"]teen girlie[/url], [link removed] teen girlie, flj, <a href="[link removed]">discrimination against asian americans</a>, [url="[link removed]"]discrimination against asian americans[/url], [link removed] discrimination against asian americans, qdq, <a href="[link removed]">asian pear recipe</a>, [url="[link removed]"]asian pear recipe[/url], http://asia

Reviewed on March 23, 2009

Reviewed on February 17, 2009

I use this product with Dan's BP, and CeraVe Moisturizer. If you want a clean feeling afterwards, use this. I love the way it makes my skin feel. I may mix it with a dab of BP cleanser later on though.But its a really good bar. I love it.

Reviewed on February 3, 2009

The is the best face wash ever. Its nice and gental but powerful enough to clean and keep my acne under control. I use with ''The Regimen''. Unlike ever other products clame it really leaves you skin smooth, comftable, relaxed, and over all not IRRITATED. It may dry a little but with a good moisturize you will be perfectly fine.

Reviewed on December 2, 2008

I love the Basis bar... it's not an acne treatment but it is very gentle and cleanses very well. I use it with Benzoyl Peroxide and it works better than any of the expensive crap. I only moisturize in the morning and my skin isn't usually dried out unless I used the BP the night before. I have tried EVERYTHING and I will likely always use this cleanser- it seems to keep my skin pretty calm.

Reviewed on December 1, 2008

good soap for entire body. If you have sensitive skin don't use any other body wash. use this and spray perfume or calogne on later if you want to smell appealling. My doctor always recomended this but i was a dumb kid that liked to smell good with the axe body wash, haha, should've stuck with this though. you live and learn