Page 2 of Basis Sensitive Skin Bar reviews

4.1/5 - 49 reviews

Brand: Basis

Basis Sensitive Skin Bar

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Kernel Oil), Water (Triple Purified), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Almond Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Thiosulfate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Cyclopentadecanolide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Lanolin Alcohol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera).

basis sensitive skin bar soap, 4 oz
updated: 08/03/2015 02:52 UTC
basis Sensitive Skin Bar, Cleans + Soothes, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)
updated: 08/03/2015 02:52 UTC

Reviewed on January 30, 2010

I've been switching off between Basis bar and Purpose. I noticed the Purpose worked well at first, but eventually it dried my skin out and made it red. Basis isn't overly drying so it leaves some oil on the skin which is a good thing if you produce too much oil like myself. Some cleansers for oily skin make my skin produce too much oil and irritated it. The basis bar seems to be somewhat calming to the skin as well.

Reviewed on August 25, 2009

Much better to use than some of the other more expensive products.

Reviewed on July 21, 2009

Buy It. I promise you'll love it!

Reviewed on May 29, 2009

I really like this, it has cleared up my body acne. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth. I am very comfortable using it every day, and it's one of the few products that I keep buying (instead of feeling the urge to try something new). I really don't use it on my face that often due to the fact that it is dries me out. But occasionally if I want to feel really clean I will use it on my face.

Reviewed on April 14, 2009

I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING MODERATE TO SEVERE ACNE FOR MANY YEARS. I AM 36 YRS OLD, AND AFTER THE BIRTH OF MY SON WHO IS GOING TO BE 16, MY SKIN WENT CRAZY! I HAVE TRIED EVERY PRESCRIBED REMEDY, OTC PRODUCTS, DIET CHANGES, PROACTIVE, THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT HAS KEPT MY SKIN CLEAR! USE A FRAGRANCE FREE MOISTURIZER AFTERWARDS, AS SOMETIMES IT'S A LITTLE DRYING, BUT THIS IS WHAT WORKS!

Reviewed on April 8, 2009

comment4, <a href="[link removed]">girls taste pussy</a>, [url="[link removed]"]girls taste pussy[/url], [link removed] girls taste pussy, 941545, <a href="[link removed]">gay asian</a>, [url="[link removed]"]gay asian[/url], [link removed] gay asian, aweb, <a href="[link removed]">japanese vending machine used girls panties</a>, [url="[link removed]"]japanese vending machine used girls panties[/url], http://asia

Reviewed on March 23, 2009

comment3, <a href="[link removed]">teen girlie</a>, [url="[link removed]"]teen girlie[/url], [link removed] teen girlie, flj, <a href="[link removed]">discrimination against asian americans</a>, [url="[link removed]"]discrimination against asian americans[/url], [link removed] discrimination against asian americans, qdq, <a href="[link removed]">asian pear recipe</a>, [url="[link removed]"]asian pear recipe[/url], http://asia

Reviewed on March 23, 2009

Reviewed on February 17, 2009

I use this product with Dan's BP, and CeraVe Moisturizer. If you want a clean feeling afterwards, use this. I love the way it makes my skin feel. I may mix it with a dab of BP cleanser later on though.But its a really good bar. I love it.