Basis All Clear Bar reviews

Brand: Basis

Basis All Clear Bar

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palm Kernelate (Palm Kernel Oil), Water (Triple Purified), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Almond Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Thiosulfate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Cyclopentadecanolide, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Lanolin Alcohol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera).

basis sensitive skin bar soap, 4 oz
updated: 09/27/2016 17:11 UTC

Mark product as reinstated

Anonymous, cape cod, ma
Reviewed on November 23, 2010

This soap is fantastic but extremely hard to find. I used it daily for years when younger (I am now 50 with mild adult acne). I used to be able to purchase it at Wal-Mart and Walgreens but the only place I can buy it now is on the Ulta website. Over the years since being unable to purchase it I have spent a fortune on things that don't work from low end pricing to high end. This bar smells great, cleans without drying and keeps your skin from getting oily. It has a fresh lemony smell nothing like tea tree oil. My son has heavy acne on face and back and finally tried the bar....it is slowly but surely clearing it up!! I bought several bars because I am afraid to run out again!