Bare Minerals Matte Foundation reviews

Brand: Bare Minerals

Bare Minerals Matte Foundation

Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide.

Inactive Ingredients: Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Calcium Silicate, Soil Minerals. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Love this product!
Reviewed on January 14, 2016

This foundation helped me so much on clearing up my skin. Together with the acne. Org regimen this transfromed my skin. Other foundations would irritate and cause me break outs. But the Bare minerals matte foundation never caused irritation or break outs. The only down side is after a while it gets super oily on my T-Zone area. But I do have oily skin so it's nothing I haven't seen before.

Nice, natural looking foundation
Reviewed on September 28, 2015

I like this foundation so much better than the Original formula! Does not have the "sheen" that the original has. Light to medium coverage. Stays put about 8 hours before it starts to wear off and need a touch up. Does not break me out. Best for oily skin.