Bare Escentuals Bare Skin foundation reviews

Brand: Bare Escentuals

Bare Escentuals Bare Skin foundation

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coconut Alkanes, Silica, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Lecithin, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Jojoba Esters, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soil Minerals/Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Lilac Plant Stem Cells.

Poor coverage.
Reviewed on May 16, 2016

If like me you don't feel comfortable and confident without full coverage, this isn't for you. I like the concept of Natural products with less unhealthy ingredients and really wanted to love this. The coverage is just too poor for an acne sufferer and those old red acne marks in my opinion. The website lists this as full coverage but to me I would class it as medium. The colour is a fairly good match though (Golden Ivory) for my yellow undertones.

I am on Ro/Accutane at the moment and my skin is quite dry, I find the foundation sits terribly on any dryness and looks very flaky.

Amazing
Reviewed on September 18, 2015

I've been a powder foundation person ever since I started wearing foundation, about 12 years ago. When I tried this, I was sold. I'm 27, but still have very acne prone skin. This covers great, and I only use about 1-2 small drops on a makeup brush for my whole face. I wear it every day, and I haven't had a problem at all with it causing breakouts.