Page 2 of Baking Soda reviews

4.2/5 - 949 reviews

Feels niice
Reviewed on November 12, 2015

Every now and the I add baking soda to my facial scrub with Dr. Bronners Tea tree oil soap and it makes me face feel extra clean and soft.

I am a fan.

I'm glad to find what I thought was an experiment is actually a tactic a few others have tried as well

(FYI, if you add a pinch to your toothpaste/ brush.. It makes your teeth feel extra clean as well!)

Last resort... update, so i thought i can escape the expenses but i was wrong!!!
Reviewed on September 25, 2015

I hope the brand i used today will work. Cant find arm&hammer. I do hope baking soda will do its magic on me. Ive been suffering from acne since highschool now im 31, couple of years ago my face became better, few pimples before my period, i was using derma t soln made in ksa where i was working. sadly cant find that here in france, since i came here 3 months ago i noticed my pores became bigger but i ignored it, plus i used different bath soap and facial cleanser bec most of the product i used in ksa were not available here. Then one day i noticed those pores are filled with blackheads, then pimples everywhere mostly on my forhead and jaw line, and they became bigger and so painful. I looked terrible now, my self esteem is 6ft under the ground. I tried benzoyl peroxide but i think it contributes to the cystic acne. When i stopped it no new cystic ones appeared. I really hope baking soda will give me my xmas wish, just to have a clear skin.

I will change my rating later when i got results, but now i feel so clean after 1 wash with baking soda and it didnt give me a sting. Maybe it didnt work??? Hope not. I leave it for 5 mins im scared to wait for the sting.

update... i stopped using it after 3 weeks, i didnt see any improvement in fact my condition became worse, more blackheads, yes easily to extract but noticeably larger number, and the active pimple wont dry up, so i have no choice but to go to the professionals, she prescribed me eryfluid an antibiotic topical solution and avene facial wash and cream, after almost a week, i see some improvements even others noticed it, im loving the avene products even a little bit expensive, i know, i can feel its so mild and working, the oily T zone is gone, i hope this is the start to reclaim my selfesteem, as to baking soda, atleast i gave it a try...

Great. <3
Reviewed on September 17, 2015

The only thing that bothers me is that sometimes it irritates my face, but I have to realize that

I'm the one who's exfoliating too hard. But all in all, it actually helps me. I have literally about 20+ little tiny bumps all over my face and forehead. I use this about every night, and USUALLY I scrub very gently, and it does the job for me. It takes away those stupid, irritating little bumps.

Its amazing.
Reviewed on September 1, 2015

I recommend it 100% its clearing my scars, and for having extreme sensitive skin, its not harsh nor is it drying. I put it on in the morning and again at night with some lemon in it. Of course I do the mask and leave it on for 20-30 mintues. It's amazing guys. Really try it. It does wonders!

by RitaYang on 09/22/2015 08:42
May I know how long it took to see the significant result? Because I have been using it for a week but did not see any result, but it did give me few little bumps on my cheeks. Should I continue using it or just stop it?
Be careful with Baking Soda
Reviewed on August 23, 2015

I would not recommend using baking soda on the skin because its just way too harsh for the skin. People use baking soda as a cleaning solution. When its used on the skin it can cause burning because the PH level is too imbalanced for our skin. A common misconception with baking soda that people have is that its natural however it is not. It is refined.

Average
Reviewed on August 23, 2015

Baking soda might be a hit or miss, but for people with severe acne, don't waste your time. Maybe this will work for people with small blackheads, etc, but for me, I have really bad, sensitive, oil, acne proned skin and baking soda is not my friend.

AMAZING
Reviewed on August 17, 2015

I've struggled with acne since middle school. I am now almost 21 and although my skin isn't AWFUL, I still suffered from breakouts and scarring. I've been using the baking soda treatment for about a month and a half and EVERYONE around me has noticed a difference! My skin is brighter and clearer. My scars are fading and my acne dries up almost as soon as it starts to appear! I rarely wear foundation anymore, i just use concealer on a few spots. I could not recommend this enough to anyone suffering from persistent acne. I just pour some baking soda and water into a little cup and mix it until it is the consistency of a thick paste. I massage it into my skin for about 3-5 minutes and then wash it off. My skin always feels amazing afterwards!

*(When I first used it, my skin was stinging a little, I think because of all of the acne. Now that my face is clearer, it doesn't sting anymore! Just because it might sting a little doesn't mean you shouldn't use it.)

Good for extreme breakouts
Reviewed on August 9, 2015

When I get a horrendous breakout I use a baking soda face mask for 5 minutes, before bed, and when I wake up in the morning the spots are virtually gone! Despite this I would be careful because baking soda is gritty it can irritate the skin causing greater oil production. Because of this, I only save it for extreme breakouts.

Good
Reviewed on August 7, 2015

I use baking soda twice a month as an exfoliator and I absolutely love it. It reduces the size of large pimples and gets rid of small pimples. It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I use it twice a month because baking soda is drying (so if you are trying it out don't forget to use your moisturizer) and also due to the high alkaline levels. Hope this helps:)

BAKING SODA WORKS! NO PIMPLES!!!!
Reviewed on August 6, 2015

I USE BAKING SODA EVERY DAY ON MY FACE. NO BREAKOUTS!!!! =) THE THING IS WHEN YOU FIRST START OUT, USE A TINY BIT IN WATER SO YOU DONT GET RED. I EVEN USE IT ON MY HAIR MOST DAYS.