Page 12 of Baking Soda reviews

4.3/5 - 905 reviews

Reviewed on December 19, 2011

Do not use this if you have sensitive skin. I used this twice and it burned my skin. I now have to use Aloe Vera for it to heal. Seriously, don't use this. I put this on my face but missing around the eyes and now it looks like I got sunburn while wearing sun glasses because by eyes are completely outlined by burned skin. Please don't use if you have sensitive skin, learn from my mistakes.

Reviewed on December 19, 2011

I do this twice a day. Morning and night. I do not use cleaners on my face, I have found that warm water works the best. Use eye makeup remover if you need to. Soo, I rinse with warm water, and I use the paste as a mask, leave it on for about 20 minutes or so, and rinse with warm water, then cold immediately after :) My face is super clear now. I love it!

Reviewed on December 18, 2011

I had been suffering from breakouts since I was fourteen years old I am now twenty four, nothing ever worked for me. I tried Proactiv and Murad and nothing has made my skin as soft and clear as baking soda. I use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night and at least once a day I moisturize my skin afterwards. I waited for about two months to write this review just to make sure this would work and it did, MY SKIN HAS NEVER LOOKED THIS CLEAR, I can finally wear my hair off my face without being embarrassed about my acne. Thank god for helping me find something that worked for me and that is so cheap to buy.

Reviewed on December 12, 2011

I read great reviews on baking soda masks so I thought I would try it out. BIG MISTAKE! I only left it on for 3 mins as it stung so bad. It burned my skin and now a week later I am just starting to heal.

Reviewed on December 11, 2011

I will definetly be using it again ; every night and a mask at least two times a week. Its very cheap and again non-toxic. Good luck!

Reviewed on December 7, 2011

I started using this on my face because my mom insisted. I had a lot of redness, a few pimples, and a lot of small white heads and blackheads, etc. along my jawline and chin. After using this mask once or twice I saw a noticeable difference in the condition of my skin around the jawline and on the cheeks/chin. I really like baking soda! I also recommend using coconut oil, vitamin c, aztec indian clay mask and rose water. I use all of these things and my face has cleared up DRASTICALLY. The next product I am trying is Seacret's mineral peeling gel. Will be the first to review!

Reviewed on December 6, 2011

I could not believe how well this worked on my skin overnight. At first I was using it only as a cleanser, morning and night, and it was working better than my normal cleanser!

You may encounter dryness the first couple times you use it, and if your skin is sensitive/dry to begin with maybe you wouldn't want to use it 2x a day like I am. But definitely use it as an overnight treatment!

The magic happens when you put it on overnight: pour some baking soda in your hand, put a couple drops of water until it's pasty/runny and apply to pimples, or all over face. Let it dry and go to sleep. It will dry and crack over night but you'll notice that your pimples are SO SIGNIFICANTLY SMALLER!!! A friend of mine tried it and literally in 2 days her face had never looked clearer.

Reviewed on December 3, 2011

I've always had oily skin, and I've had acne for awhile, I used to have moderate acne, but it is slowly getting better as I mature. Baking soda is amazing, at first I wrote it off as ineffective because after I washed it off my skin looked redder than before. But then I started using it again and have been for a week or so. It's GREAT! it actually reduces redness and helps to heal. I suggest putting it on before bed, it tightens your skin so you're better protected at night from oil and bacteria from your pillow case (and therefore don't have to change it out every week to prevent it). Alone it can't cure acne (at least not for me) but it is very helpful.

Reviewed on November 29, 2011

I had a really big pimple that was forming on my chin and I made a paste of baking soda, I kept it on until it dried out and I could already tell it was smaller. Two days later it was completely gone! This is really good.

Reviewed on November 27, 2011

First time I tried it it burned my skin a lot. But my skin adjusted to it and it worked for about 3 days, but then it stopped working. Might work for you though!