Baby's Own Soap Bar reviews

Brand: Baby's Own

Baby's Own Soap Bar

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Cocyl Isethionate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium chloride, Pentasodiuim Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.

Mark product as reinstated

I protest
Reviewed on January 15, 2017

I would like my voice heard to protest against the discontinuation of Baby's Own Soap. As an adult, I have extremely sensitive skin, and Baby's Own Soap is the "only" soap that doesn't cause me to itch incessantly after a shower. *Plus I love the smell!!** Had I known in advance, that the makers of Baby's own would be discontinuing this product, I would have bought up as many as I could have found at the time.

Please please please bring it back!!

Positive review
Reviewed on August 16, 2013

I have (in the past) stored all the heirloom baby items with a bar of Baby's Own Soap. It was wondeeerful when I used it on my babies (many years ago) and the beautiful, gentle baby smell lingers on those items. Now my grandchildren would like to use this soap. Where can I find it?

Reviewed on October 26, 2011

I miss it - please bring it back

Reviewed on September 12, 2011

NEED TO BRING THIS BACK ESPECIALY FOR PEOPLE WITH EXEMA OR OTHER SKIN CONDITIONS.

Reviewed on May 13, 2011

Please, please, please, bring it back!

Reviewed on April 16, 2011

One of the best products I've ever bought.