Baby's Own Soap Bar reviews

Brand: Baby's Own

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Cocyl Isethionate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium chloride, Pentasodiuim Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.

Positive review
Reviewed on August 16, 2013

I have (in the past) stored all the heirloom baby items with a bar of Baby's Own Soap. It was wondeeerful when I used it on my babies (many years ago) and the beautiful, gentle baby smell lingers on those items. Now my grandchildren would like to use this soap. Where can I find it?

Reviewed on October 26, 2011

I miss it - please bring it back

Reviewed on September 12, 2011

NEED TO BRING THIS BACK ESPECIALY FOR PEOPLE WITH EXEMA OR OTHER SKIN CONDITIONS.

Reviewed on May 13, 2011

Please, please, please, bring it back!

Reviewed on April 16, 2011

One of the best products I've ever bought.

Reviewed on April 12, 2011

It all started with my mom using baby soap. I have bathed with this soap for 48years. I am so upset that this product is no longer made and sold. Who took this off the market, are you not for the consumer? What are we going to use on ourselves that compares to the quality of this soap. I have been trying other brands and now have dry patches. Pleassssssssssssssssse bring "Baby's Own" back. I don't feel or smell the same :(