Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay reviews

4.6/5 - 52 reviews

Brand: Aztec Secret

Aztec Secret  Indian Healing Clay

100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay.

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing, 1 Pound
updated: 03/31/2015 06:12 UTC

Irritated my sensitive skin
Reviewed on March 27, 2015

I was really excited to use this after hearing such great things, so when it arrived mixed it together (ratio 1:1 clay to water until the right consistency) and left to dry for around 20 minutes.I have sensitive combination skin which has slight blemishes to the nose,chin and both cheeks.After about 10 minutes, I could feel it pulsating as it stated and it dried uncomfortably on my face.It was very hard to remove and hurt my skin quite a lot.Initially, I was quite happy with the results as it left my skin feeling very clean and smooth with the expected slight redness, but a couple of hours later a broke out into a spotty, red rash that covered my problem areas and was very painful.It may have worked better if I had reduce the time,but I feel like this is too strong for my sensitive skin.

I love this miracle.
Reviewed on February 20, 2015

I had normal acne while growing up but once I was 17, my face cleared up. I then got the most stressful job of my life and BAM the acne came back worse than ever. After trying everything (it's embarrassing being an adult with acne), I found someone who said this mask was good. I bought 2 lbs of it.

I used it last week and as soon as I washed my face off, my face became smooth as a baby's bottom, I felt it pulsate too while I had the mask on. It looked so clear! So I'm hooked on it, I use it very often, in fact, I'm using it right now. I even had my brother use it and he loves it. Honestly, you need to try this miracle mask. It can clear your face effectively in just a night. Over a week you'll have a clear face!

Thank you mother Nature!
Reviewed on February 17, 2015

I've been suffering from acne for the past 9 years. It wasn't until I decided to let nature take its course and stop all of the unnatural treatments (BP, birth control salicylic acid cleansers, anything "acne" related) about 3 years ago, that my skin finally showed some improvements. But I still wasn't happy. Recently I was going through a good phase when all of the sudden (4 months ago) I started getting crazy cystic pimples along my jawline and cheeks, my skin had never looked like that. I was told it was hormonal acne by amateur dermatologists.

I learned about this clay mask and was glad to hear it was natural. I don't want my body depending on anything that isn't natural. So I decided to try it. I saw a lot of improvement from the 1st application. I've been doing it every day for the past 5 days and never leave it on for less than an hour. I've even taken a nap with it on (about two hours). I don't have an issue with the tightening and the pulsating feeling. I mix it with Braggs ACV and then I remove it in the shower. I follow with Thayer's witch hazel. My face looks very red after I remove it but then it goes away in about 20 minutes.

You see a huge difference in size and pain factor of cystic pimples. Red marks become lighter. Pores shrink and blackheads along my nose disappear. It peels your skin off in a nice way. The redness of the face is a result of increased circulation (pulsating feeling) in the face which stimulates healing and provides more oxygen to cells. My skin has been recovering extremely fast. You see instantaneous results. I love this mask and I hope to keep loving it!

I wish you luck in your journey!

Amazing
Reviewed on January 25, 2015

I used this for the first time in November, after which I experienced the worst breakout of my life so I packed it in..... End of December I picked it up again and won't put it back down. I suffer from cystic hormonal acne. I currently have 2tiny pimples and some old scarring.

Today I mixed this with green tea and vitamin C tablets and I'm feeling great!! I aim to use this twice a week with braggs acv but sometimes I only get enough time for one a week. Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.

I admit it's not the most convenient of masks, it's a little messy but I don't know about you but I'd choose a bit of mess over cysts anyday!!

Just posted a blog entry on my page with my current skincare and vitamins if you want to check it out

Best Mask Ever
Reviewed on January 21, 2015

This stuff has many, many uses. It is awesome for purifying your skin but is almost a little uncomfortable when you use it. It feels like your face is pulsing when it is drawing out all the impurities. I just mix it with water but some people mix it with diluted ACV. I found that to be way to harsh on my skin. Definitely one of my favorite acne products ever.

Its the best try it!
Reviewed on December 26, 2014

Its really good. if u use it continuously like 3 times a week u will see a difference. my face was really soft, blemishes looked faded and no pimples. my face felt clear and flawless again . it also relaxes me and as your face is pulsating its like a face massage. The stuff is good. may not work for everyone but it worked for me. i would scared to use it at first too but then it was actually cool and i got use to it. it would not hurt to try something new. try it see if you like , and if you like it and continue. if you try it and it back fires just stop using it and at least you tried. but 90% chance you will love it.

Cured my acne
Reviewed on November 26, 2014

I'm a 39-year old man with moderate acne for 20 years, off and on. After 6 months of bad breakouts, I started used this clay once a week and the results were immediate. Very very infrequent/minor breakouts ever since, the least I've had in years.

Best mask ever!
Reviewed on November 17, 2014

About a year ago, my clear skin broke out into tiny bumps which I think we call them whiteheads? I've tried many products such as differin as prescribed by my derm.. But it just got worse and redder. Tried going for facials and using other acne products but they did not work. I got this mask online and I'm very impressed with the results after using a few times. Now my forehead is as clear as ever. I can't wait to use it a few more times and hoping to get my clear skin back once again. Those of you who are still looking for a product to cure your acne problems, I strongly recommend you to try this three times a week.

this product works...but
Reviewed on October 12, 2014

There's no doubt about it, this product is highly effective. For a while I ws using it nightly and really seeing results, receiving compliments, etc. HOWEVER it is so messy and inconvenient. I never thought I'd be one not to use an effective product because of inconvenience, but my mum actually asks me not to use it, and she cares about the state of my skin more than I do! Also, whilst it does clear up breakouts and blackheads, to a degree, I'm not sure how effective it is at preventing breakouts and blackheads.

DLS from Morgantown, WV
Reviewed on September 15, 2014

I am 18 years old and I have had trouble with acne all of my life. I've looked at myself in the mirror numerous times and hated what I saw. Nobody in my family has acne problems like me, they would only get a few pimples, where as mine is spread all over my cheeks and to my chin and upper lip. I have tried NUMEROUS things, finally I got fed up and started searching the internet for a powerful mask to help subdue all of my acne. I found this and I saw all of the amazing reviews and it made me so very excited to try it, so I instantly bought it, a pound of it was only 5 dollars so obviously then and there I thought it was just too good to be true. The very first week I used it every single day, for about 25-45 minutes. I tried to keep it away from my eyes from where I saw that it tightens the skin up a good bit. Well, I definitely felt the tightening and pulsating in my face, it felt WONDERFUL! Of course when I went to take it off, it was a little painful, but taking a hot wet rag and wiping it off, definitely makes it not hurt. I've used it about 7 or 8 times now and my face has started to clear up and the redness has all gone away. I'd definitely recommend using a moisturizer, I use Aveeno clear complexion, it seems to help as well. All in all, it is a very good product to use if you have really bad acne. At first you will notice more white heads, but its only due to the mask pulling it up to the surface, your face needs time to heal so I'd say the 4th or 5th mask you should DEFINITELY see a difference! Good luck! :)