Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay reviews

4.6/5 - 36 reviews
no reviews

Brand: Aztec Secret

100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay.

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing, 1 Pound
updated: 04/20/2014 05:28 UTC

Worth the purchase
Reviewed on April 1, 2014

I've been using this with ACV for 3 weeks now and I'd say the results so far are positive. Every time I use it my face feels clean and it does feel like it's hard at work while it's drying. The thing it doesn't do is give immediate results. After washing the mask off, your face will be bright red and unbearably dry and you won't wake up the next day with clear skin. It does bring things to the surface and you will probably break out. Don't be put off by this - remember the skin takes several weeks to adjust and heal. I wouldn't say that this clay has 'improved' my skin yet for this reason but I do think that in a few more weeks I will start to see more of a difference.

love it - clay mask plus turmeric
Reviewed on January 1, 2014

I lkve this together wjth turmeric. It really sucks up excess oil and dirt so pls make sure dont move your face when you have this on

Feels great on skin, current acne remains, dryness occurs
Reviewed on December 31, 2013

Leaves skin feeling great. Pimples still exist. Must moisturize following use.

Not sure what happened...
Reviewed on December 16, 2013

I just got the product delivered to me today! i was very VERY excited to use it after reading so much positive reviews from many people all over the world, so i rushed in to the bathroom washed my face and tried the socall "the world most powerful facial" with ACV, i have a few pimples on my chin, between my nose and mouse and a few on my left cheek, my forehead and right cheek is pretty clear if the slight scaring of previous pimple are not considered, during the masking process, is was fun and very tightening, it took 40-50 min to dry, not completely, but 98% dry, i washed the mask off with warm water and circular motion which the mask came off quite easily, but i was somewhat disappointed with the result, the pimples on my chin and between mouse and nose has already got the white head, which i was able to resist and not pop, after washing off the mask they are still there, smaller, but still there. it didn't really do anything for the blackhead on the side of my nose, it did reduce the redness of my face and smoothen it, but overall I don't think it did what it claimed to do, for me anyway. I will keep using it EVERYDAY until friday, and to see any improvements i take pictures of my face once or twice a day to see the change. I have fairly oily skin, I was going to use coconut oil after wards but I used witch hazel toner instead, to be honest, I'm really disappointed, but I wouldn't say its a waste of my money... yet.

Good overall
Reviewed on December 5, 2013

I think this product would work better for people with moderate/mild acne. It does feel like it clears your pores a bit because of the pulsing. However, I don't feel like it is a cure. I have severe acne from doing the oil cleansing method and this stuff pulls like 10 whiteheads to the surface each time. It's a good product that is not irritating and is all natural. However, it can be a bit difficult to wash it off without scrubbing at your skin which is not good for people with severe acne.

it works!
Reviewed on November 19, 2013

I dont usually write reviews but i want to help those acne prone skin like me. I have very oily and acne prone skin,i use so many products but this clay give me the quickest result. I never use with water but apple cider vinegar(BRAGG).Pour the vinegar first and next the clay so you can make the mask to the consistency you want and much easier. In my 2nd time using this mask i notice 2 big pimples in the surface( by the way i have cystic acne and oily oily face). But on my 5th time using this mask i notice very positive change,no more pimples and what is left is just marks. And i notice i never been oily like before. Because i have been suffering from acne for the longest time, this product help me in so many ways. Now in my 6th use, my face really better now. Just left with few pimple marks but the most important is no more pimple comes everyday. To those who have oily and acne skin. This might help you,never hesitate to try. I recommend this to my brothers who by the way is also oily and acne prone skin(its in our blood)they love it.

I also drink apple cider vinegar mix with water everyday.:)

I love this stuff!
Reviewed on October 15, 2013

Every Saturday morning is my "spa" day...I am 14 and have struggled with acne for about 2 years. I have mild forehead acne and bad nose blackheads, not to mention greasy skin. Every Saturday morning I wash my face first with a charcoal detoxing soap. Then, I mix a spoonful of this Clay with a spoonful or more of Apple Cider Vinegar and/or lukewarm water in a plastic bowl with a plastic spoon. Using a q tip, I apply it in the "T" zone where all my pimples are. I leave this on for about 20-25 minutes then wash it off with a warm wet washcloth. After taking it off my face feels so smooth and dry! But, sometimes I put on something after my mask, usually Witch Hazel or PH spray. I would definitely recommend this product, use it on a weekly basis.

Love this stuff
Reviewed on September 11, 2013

This is a deep-cleaning mask and you will feel it working...it has certainly help dry up pimples. Leave it on until it's completely dry and cracked then remove with warm water and a cloth.

wow
Reviewed on June 10, 2013

I can't say I have very bad acne.. I have relatively clear skin, but every month before I get my period I get large pimples deep beneath the skin... (cysts I believe you call them?) Now every time I feel one coming I can't help myself but pick at it all the time, I really try not to but I can't help myself! And every time, it turns into a huge disgusting scab of grossness. I read about this product yesterday and went out to buy it because it was so cheap and I heard great reviews and figured why not give it a try. I applied it for the first time yesterday using apple cider vinegar (I heard it was more beneficial than water because this product can be drying and ACV can help restore some moisture) and my skin felt great afterward but I noticed a few more pimples and was very confused. So i went online and researched and saw that this happens and is good because for the first few uses it sucks up all the bacteria and clogged pores and brings them to the surface and within a few days everything should be cleared up. I just applied this mask about a half an hour ago for a second time, took it off and my big huge disgusting scab of grossness is COMPLETELY GONE. Now I specifically registered on an account for this website just to write this review and tell you all to go out and buy this product right now!! Incredible!

Reviewed on March 24, 2013

I deal with seborrheic dermatitis on my jawline and sometimes I get bad breakouts of pustular acne. This clay provides the quickest results I have ever seen from an acne product. Even something like benzoyl peroxide always took a few days of consistent use to really kill my acne, whereas this mask sucks the life out of my blemishes right away and causes them to die off in about a day. My mixture is roughly 30% apple cider vinegar rather than the suggested 50%. I find this consistency less runny.