Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay reviews

4.3/5 - 89 reviews

Brand: Aztec Secret

Aztec Secret  Indian Healing Clay

100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay.

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing, 1 Pound
updated: 06/28/2016 09:28 UTC

Questions
Reviewed on June 23, 2016

Found this site on a Google search. I haven't used this product but I can't find answers to my questions anywhere.

Is this stuff only for face acne? I'm looking for something to clear up blemishes and scars on arms and legs...some on the face but not my main concern. How often to use?

Pulsate effect -- it's true
Reviewed on June 21, 2016

I mixed this one with ACV.. It's scent with ACV -- unbearable but of course, for my acne I endured. :D Haven't tried without it, maybe I'll try.

My first tub is still with me and it's not yet expired. Definitely worth keeping in your beauty arsenal ;)

Cleared my skin and left it glowing
Reviewed on June 17, 2016

Closest product to a miracle as it gets! Helped with blemishes as well as old scarring and red spots

Clay
Reviewed on June 17, 2016

I purchased this produce after reading the great reviews online. I mixed the clay with water and felt no tightening of pulsating effect except the clay drying! My Clogged pores have come to the surface of my skin but that's about it! Should I be applying a thick layer of thin and can I leave it longer than 20 mins as suggested on the tub?

Any suggestions ?

by Bearminimum on 06/20/2016 03:28
Use the apple cider vinegar and you'll feel it
by funnygalthatsme on 06/24/2016 15:42
Hi. I used it with water and it did pulsate. I applied quite a thick layer though.
try it
Reviewed on May 24, 2016

This mask does wonders! You can literally feel the mask pulsating and tightening your skin! I use product 2-3times aweek. It keeps my face hydrated and fresh. Skin feels incredibly soft after use and looks detoxified.

amazing
Reviewed on May 17, 2016

Amazing! I tried this after reading the excellent reviews here and this mask dries up new pimples, helps older ones fade, cleans out pores and overall makes my skin look amazing. i mixed with apple cider vinegar and honey. It's so inexpensive as well. I would definitely recommend!

love this mask
Reviewed on May 13, 2016

this mask works wonder on the acne. i mixed it with apple cider vinega(or tea tree oil). its helping to dry out the active acnes and my skin feels tight and refresh which i love that

No pulsating effect
Reviewed on March 27, 2016

Hi i am 22 yr old female and suffer from oily, acne prone skin. My chin is covered in small cysts, more like under the skin spots .they dont hurt or come to head they are just there and have been for 4 years + . They look horrendous. i feel like i need a deeeeeep cleanse to make whatever is stuck inside come out and so i was recomended this clay mask . I have used it 3+ times now all over my face and dont feel a pulsating effect at all. I am dissapointed as i feel i really need a product like this for my skin. I mix it equal parts with regular apple cider vinegar . It sizzles as i make it but on my face its just like a regular face mask . It dries up , i wash it , i get a tiny bit of redness but thats all. Am i using it correctly?

by sdg0512 on 04/11/2016 03:06
How are you mixing it? If you're using a metal spoon/fork to mix it, it takes away from the clay. Try using a plastic soon or put both the clay and vinegar (or whatever you use to mix it) in a little ziploc bag and shake shake shake.
it didn't work for me
Reviewed on February 23, 2016

I was really excited to try this mask, but sadlly it didn't work for me..

I noticed that every small pimple i had, turned into huge, inflammed and really really really painful cyst, i don't even want to remember how awful it was, so later on i used the yogurt/corn mask to just let my face calm down..

May be my fault was that i was using it daily -_-

by jz1197 on 02/29/2016 22:09
Definitely don't use this everyday. Just once a week. use other lighter lotions/acne control in combination with this mask. You'll probably get better results.
Please try this!
Reviewed on February 6, 2016

hi:)

ive been on reviews on beauty products that i have been using. To start with, im in the oily-acne prone skin. I have a serious battle of acne way back my college days. Since then i cant go on everyday without using my treatments. They works for me. Yes, they! Ive been using salicylic, glycolic acid, and retinoic acid. They work for me,fortunately! but these acids are good as they are also drying. So lately, i have tried to stop using them only to have breakouts as aftermath. So i searched for a better regimen for my skin type and stumbled with clay masks. I have to used again my holy three acids though, plus my newly discovered AZTEC INDIAN HEALING CLAY MASK.

With breakouts on, i used the clay for 4 consecutive nights. On the 4th day, whiteheads emerge, plus 2 cystic acne on the left cheek. Horrible! But i never lost hope, and just think my skin is purging! I continued on the 5th and 6th night. On the 7th day, the cysts are starting to decrease in size, with the whitehead coming on top. On the 7th night i stop using the clay and continue on the 8th and planning to use alternately. On the 9th day, the 2 cysts are less visible with only flat reddish mark left that is easy to conceal with foundation. wew!

Im on the 10th day, my skin has improved that much!!! the whiteheads have fallen out with the help of the acids. Redness has lessened very much. With only few acne marks visible that are concealable with cosmetics. This is indeed a very good clay mask to incorporate on your regimen for acne prone skin. I cant say if it can work alone, maybe for clear skin but not much for skin type like mine. It deeply cleansed your skin. Thus a faster healing process.

I hope everyone with acne problems can try this:)

by Phitendeavor3 on 02/23/2016 21:51
What kind of cleaners & moisturizers do you use??