Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay reviews

4.7/5 - 49 reviews

Brand: Aztec Secret

100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay.

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing, 1 Pound
updated: 02/01/2015 16:22 UTC

Amazing
Reviewed on January 25, 2015

I used this for the first time in November, after which I experienced the worst breakout of my life so I packed it in..... End of December I picked it up again and won't put it back down. I suffer from cystic hormonal acne. I currently have 2tiny pimples and some old scarring.

Today I mixed this with green tea and vitamin C tablets and I'm feeling great!! I aim to use this twice a week with braggs acv but sometimes I only get enough time for one a week. Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.

I admit it's not the most convenient of masks, it's a little messy but I don't know about you but I'd choose a bit of mess over cysts anyday!!

Just posted a blog entry on my page with my current skincare and vitamins if you want to check it out

Best Mask Ever
Reviewed on January 21, 2015

This stuff has many, many uses. It is awesome for purifying your skin but is almost a little uncomfortable when you use it. It feels like your face is pulsing when it is drawing out all the impurities. I just mix it with water but some people mix it with diluted ACV. I found that to be way to harsh on my skin. Definitely one of my favorite acne products ever.

Its the best try it!
Reviewed on December 26, 2014

Its really good. if u use it continuously like 3 times a week u will see a difference. my face was really soft, blemishes looked faded and no pimples. my face felt clear and flawless again . it also relaxes me and as your face is pulsating its like a face massage. The stuff is good. may not work for everyone but it worked for me. i would scared to use it at first too but then it was actually cool and i got use to it. it would not hurt to try something new. try it see if you like , and if you like it and continue. if you try it and it back fires just stop using it and at least you tried. but 90% chance you will love it.

Cured my acne
Reviewed on November 26, 2014

I'm a 39-year old man with moderate acne for 20 years, off and on. After 6 months of bad breakouts, I started used this clay once a week and the results were immediate. Very very infrequent/minor breakouts ever since, the least I've had in years.

Best mask ever!
Reviewed on November 17, 2014

About a year ago, my clear skin broke out into tiny bumps which I think we call them whiteheads? I've tried many products such as differin as prescribed by my derm.. But it just got worse and redder. Tried going for facials and using other acne products but they did not work. I got this mask online and I'm very impressed with the results after using a few times. Now my forehead is as clear as ever. I can't wait to use it a few more times and hoping to get my clear skin back once again. Those of you who are still looking for a product to cure your acne problems, I strongly recommend you to try this three times a week.

this product works...but
Reviewed on October 12, 2014

There's no doubt about it, this product is highly effective. For a while I ws using it nightly and really seeing results, receiving compliments, etc. HOWEVER it is so messy and inconvenient. I never thought I'd be one not to use an effective product because of inconvenience, but my mum actually asks me not to use it, and she cares about the state of my skin more than I do! Also, whilst it does clear up breakouts and blackheads, to a degree, I'm not sure how effective it is at preventing breakouts and blackheads.

DLS from Morgantown, WV
Reviewed on September 15, 2014

I am 18 years old and I have had trouble with acne all of my life. I've looked at myself in the mirror numerous times and hated what I saw. Nobody in my family has acne problems like me, they would only get a few pimples, where as mine is spread all over my cheeks and to my chin and upper lip. I have tried NUMEROUS things, finally I got fed up and started searching the internet for a powerful mask to help subdue all of my acne. I found this and I saw all of the amazing reviews and it made me so very excited to try it, so I instantly bought it, a pound of it was only 5 dollars so obviously then and there I thought it was just too good to be true. The very first week I used it every single day, for about 25-45 minutes. I tried to keep it away from my eyes from where I saw that it tightens the skin up a good bit. Well, I definitely felt the tightening and pulsating in my face, it felt WONDERFUL! Of course when I went to take it off, it was a little painful, but taking a hot wet rag and wiping it off, definitely makes it not hurt. I've used it about 7 or 8 times now and my face has started to clear up and the redness has all gone away. I'd definitely recommend using a moisturizer, I use Aveeno clear complexion, it seems to help as well. All in all, it is a very good product to use if you have really bad acne. At first you will notice more white heads, but its only due to the mask pulling it up to the surface, your face needs time to heal so I'd say the 4th or 5th mask you should DEFINITELY see a difference! Good luck! :)

Soo good I don't know what I would do without it ..
Reviewed on July 28, 2014

Okay .. Amazing .. Like literally my small forehead bumps either decreased or were gone and and so as my blackheads. You can just do this and water of acv but here's what I do :

Aztec clay

charcoal capsules ( for extra deep cleansing )

tea tree oil

water or acv

This equals = awesome sauce

amazing!!
Reviewed on July 20, 2014

I never normally write reviews but I thought I should this time. I had moderately severe acne, I had alot of pimples on my forehead, my chin, someon my cheeks, and these weird ones above my lip and under my nose? But anyways, I bought this stuff thinking maybe it would help out a bit. Little did I know, this stuff was my miracle. I didn't see results the first time, nor did i the second. But by the third time I started to notice a difference and my skin has been getting better ever since. I mix it with equal parts apple cider vinegar and add a few drops of tea tree oil. I strongly recommend this.

Amazing!
Reviewed on July 18, 2014

So I just have to say, I love this stuff. My skin is so soft after and it helps pimples reduce significantly.

Pros: smooths skin

Closes and cleanse pores

Gentle on my uber sensitive skin

Very cheap, ten dollars for a huge jar

Cons: harder to make than other brands; you have to make the mixture yourself

Hurts to take off!! Soften it w water before you gently scrub

Leaves skin red for about a hour after use

Overall, I'd recommend this to anyone. Worth a try!