Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay reviews

4.3/5 - 92 reviews

Brand: Aztec Secret

Aztec Secret  Indian Healing Clay

100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay.

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing, 1 Pound
updated: 07/31/2016 00:33 UTC

Aztec Secret  Indian Healing Clay

it's a must in my "beauty arsenal"
Reviewed on July 20, 2016

I had mine for almost 3 years already and almost expiring. Just my first tub but definitely will be buying a new one. I used this with the ACV as it was the most recommended combination and many said that it maximizes its use. There are times that I'm crazy, I added some honey with it as well. Yeah, the pulsating effect and red faced after were there. Did it had noticeable effect on my skin? Not really but the mere fact that it pulls out some dirt and toxins on my face is enough to earn its place in my arsenal.

I have to be honest that whenever I have hormonal pimple or just plain pimples, it did not actually shrunk its size (that was for me). Recently I purchased Activated charcoal online (for teeth whitening purpose) and I remembered I read somewhere it can also be combined with Bentonite clay.. so I tried it. And the result: I have this red spot on my face (telling me that there will be a pimple erupting from it).. when I used the mask.. it was gone the next day. And then I started having pimples at the side of my forehead and one in my jaw (because period is coming), I used the mask then next day the pimples sizes dramatically shrunk. For me this combo works. Another reason to keep both in my arsenal.

My formula: 1tbsp of bentonite clay, 2 capsules of activated charcoal powder, 1 tsp of honey, 2tbsp of green tea (coming from the one I'm steeping for drinking)

highly reccommend
Reviewed on July 17, 2016

love this stuff...since i have been using it i have had no cystic acne even when i am stressed out or eating badly...before i might have had one or two cystic pimples a month...but none for three months now...my face also seems to have less redness... scars from the past cystic acne seem to be fading away as well...one warning do not wear this if there is even a chance of company coming over...you look like something that crawled out of the swamp with this on.but i would highly reccommend this.

by yugogirl on 07/19/2016 22:32
how often did you use it and how long did you leave it on for? Mixed with water or apple cider vinegar?
An absolute MUST HAVE
Reviewed on July 7, 2016

This is an absolutely GREAT mask. It is cheap and natural - no additives, fragrance, chemicals, etc. Just like the packaging says, it is powerful and intense...you WILL feel your face pulsate. The mask left my face red afterwards but that is normal and it went away after some time. I definitely recommend going on Amazon and reading the 7,000+ reviews (they are mostly positive) for more advice, pictures, how-to's, or if you need more convincing to check out this mask. The mask is definitely messy and a bit of work; I would give it five stars but it is not a quick easy mask and takes time and effort. However, it is an absolute must have mask that will yield results.

Some Tips: I recommend using this product with Apple Cider Vinegar (make sure it has 'The Mother'!), you can use water with this product as well but for acne, ACV is best. DO NOT use a metal spoon!!!! Metal will deactivate the properties of the bentonite clay. I use a cheap makeup brush to mix and then apply the mask, but you could use a wooden or plastic spoon or anything that is not metal. DO NOT put the leftover mask down your drain!!!! The mask is soft when activated with a liquid but it will eventually harden and can ultimately clog your drain if you use the mask frequently enough. Personally, I put a large plastic bowl in my sink and wipe off the mask with wet paper towels, I then throw the left over mask and the mask that was on my face into the garbage.

Very Effective Product
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

I've struggled with my skin on and off for about 2 years. I was taking minocyclin for about 3 months last year to help with my acne internally & two topical creams to do the job externally. All was well & my skin cleared up durasticslly. Over a year later (today) I still get minor breakouts, however, this clay has been working magic on my skin. The first time I used it with ACV, it left my skin very red and slightly broken out (purging my skin) Now after using it regularly about twice a week with ACV, my skin is almost flawless & I have nothing but good reviews for this product. I definetly recommend the purchase :)

Questions
Reviewed on June 23, 2016

Found this site on a Google search. I haven't used this product but I can't find answers to my questions anywhere.

Is this stuff only for face acne? I'm looking for something to clear up blemishes and scars on arms and legs...some on the face but not my main concern. How often to use?

by DivineDaisy on 07/07/2016 01:58
I also use this on my chest and my shoulders since I sometimes get pimples there as well. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use it on your body...I would just avoid some of your most sensitive skin areas (like right underneath the eyes) as the mask is very intense.
Cleared my skin and left it glowing
Reviewed on June 17, 2016

Closest product to a miracle as it gets! Helped with blemishes as well as old scarring and red spots

Clay
Reviewed on June 17, 2016

I purchased this produce after reading the great reviews online. I mixed the clay with water and felt no tightening of pulsating effect except the clay drying! My Clogged pores have come to the surface of my skin but that's about it! Should I be applying a thick layer of thin and can I leave it longer than 20 mins as suggested on the tub?

Any suggestions ?

by Bearminimum on 06/20/2016 03:28
Use the apple cider vinegar and you'll feel it
by funnygalthatsme on 06/24/2016 15:42
Hi. I used it with water and it did pulsate. I applied quite a thick layer though.
try it
Reviewed on May 24, 2016

This mask does wonders! You can literally feel the mask pulsating and tightening your skin! I use product 2-3times aweek. It keeps my face hydrated and fresh. Skin feels incredibly soft after use and looks detoxified.

amazing
Reviewed on May 17, 2016

Amazing! I tried this after reading the excellent reviews here and this mask dries up new pimples, helps older ones fade, cleans out pores and overall makes my skin look amazing. i mixed with apple cider vinegar and honey. It's so inexpensive as well. I would definitely recommend!

love this mask
Reviewed on May 13, 2016

this mask works wonder on the acne. i mixed it with apple cider vinega(or tea tree oil). its helping to dry out the active acnes and my skin feels tight and refresh which i love that