Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay reviews

4.3/5 - 95 reviews

Brand: Aztec Secret

Aztec Secret  Indian Healing Clay

100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay.

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing, 1 Pound
updated: 08/31/2016 22:03 UTC

It's a no from me
Reviewed on August 27, 2016

Bruh, it made my face SO much worse. I haven't had a breakout this bad since high school. I'm assuming it happened because it was cleansing my pores, but still; I rather not do it because it has been two weeks and my face still looks like a friggin' pizza. :(

Question
Reviewed on August 19, 2016

Well i just want to ask that can i wash my face after using the mask with cold water?

I saw so many of the reviews that said it was a very good product with acne prone skin so i want to give it a try. Is it okay if i wash it with cold water? Thanks

AMAZING!!!
Reviewed on August 5, 2016

Guys let me start by saying i never ever write reviews, so this product has amazed me enough that i just had to write one. I only ordered this product 3 days ago and it arrived yesterday and ive used it ONCE yes once and the results are phenominal already. Ill give you a little background on my skin, for 4 years ive had acne on and off but mostly ive had closed comedones and i never knew what they were until recently, ive tried squeezing proding and scraping the contents out of these bumps but alls it does is inflame it and make it bleed which turns into a scab and looks 100x worse. Theres literally hundreds of these horrible things all over my forehead, temples cheeks and chin and have never even budged in the slightest in literally years! I used this product today guys and it brought all of the contents closer to the surface and after i washed it off i squeezed about half of them out already after one use, its like a miracle guys these bumps have not budged in years yet after one use of this amazing product half of them are gone! It brings all the nasty gunk out of your pores to the surface so they can be extracted. I mixed the clay in equal parts with Braggs Apple Cider Vinger in a plastic bowl with a plastic spoon because it reacts to metal and the clay loses its good quality compound, it feels great on your skin and pulsates you can feel it purging the skin, expect the face to get warmer too but this is normal, also your face is red for an hour or so later. But after it if you want to get rid of closed comedones or blackheads, take a blackhead extractor tool and they pop stright out! Then clean the face again and apply a toner and moisturizer, i found an another amazing product which has also worked wonders in the matter of days and its called silver serum, its cheap and a little of the product goes a very long way. It gets rid of bad bacteria whilst putting good bacteria that has been stripped from the skin because of the mask back into the skin which stops you oveproducing oil. Sorry for the long review guys but seriously get this product you will NOT be disappointed!!!

by Meci Ackerman on 08/19/2016 16:39
Did u wash ur face with cold water or warm water?
by Arose97 on 08/22/2016 19:47
What you had, were they white heads? I have so many stubborn ones and nothing has worked for me. Please let me know!
it's a must in my "beauty arsenal"
Reviewed on July 20, 2016

I had mine for almost 3 years already and almost expiring. Just my first tub but definitely will be buying a new one. I used this with the ACV as it was the most recommended combination and many said that it maximizes its use. There are times that I'm crazy, I added some honey with it as well. Yeah, the pulsating effect and red faced after were there. Did it had noticeable effect on my skin? Not really but the mere fact that it pulls out some dirt and toxins on my face is enough to earn its place in my arsenal.

I have to be honest that whenever I have hormonal pimple or just plain pimples, it did not actually shrunk its size (that was for me). Recently I purchased Activated charcoal online (for teeth whitening purpose) and I remembered I read somewhere it can also be combined with Bentonite clay.. so I tried it. And the result: I have this red spot on my face (telling me that there will be a pimple erupting from it).. when I used the mask.. it was gone the next day. And then I started having pimples at the side of my forehead and one in my jaw (because period is coming), I used the mask then next day the pimples sizes dramatically shrunk. For me this combo works. Another reason to keep both in my arsenal.

My formula: 1tbsp of bentonite clay, 2 capsules of activated charcoal powder, 1 tsp of honey, 2tbsp of green tea (coming from the one I'm steeping for drinking)

highly reccommend
Reviewed on July 17, 2016

love this stuff...since i have been using it i have had no cystic acne even when i am stressed out or eating badly...before i might have had one or two cystic pimples a month...but none for three months now...my face also seems to have less redness... scars from the past cystic acne seem to be fading away as well...one warning do not wear this if there is even a chance of company coming over...you look like something that crawled out of the swamp with this on.but i would highly reccommend this.

by yugogirl on 07/19/2016 22:32
how often did you use it and how long did you leave it on for? Mixed with water or apple cider vinegar?
An absolute MUST HAVE
Reviewed on July 7, 2016

This is an absolutely GREAT mask. It is cheap and natural - no additives, fragrance, chemicals, etc. Just like the packaging says, it is powerful and intense...you WILL feel your face pulsate. The mask left my face red afterwards but that is normal and it went away after some time. I definitely recommend going on Amazon and reading the 7,000+ reviews (they are mostly positive) for more advice, pictures, how-to's, or if you need more convincing to check out this mask. The mask is definitely messy and a bit of work; I would give it five stars but it is not a quick easy mask and takes time and effort. However, it is an absolute must have mask that will yield results.

Some Tips: I recommend using this product with Apple Cider Vinegar (make sure it has 'The Mother'!), you can use water with this product as well but for acne, ACV is best. DO NOT use a metal spoon!!!! Metal will deactivate the properties of the bentonite clay. I use a cheap makeup brush to mix and then apply the mask, but you could use a wooden or plastic spoon or anything that is not metal. DO NOT put the leftover mask down your drain!!!! The mask is soft when activated with a liquid but it will eventually harden and can ultimately clog your drain if you use the mask frequently enough. Personally, I put a large plastic bowl in my sink and wipe off the mask with wet paper towels, I then throw the left over mask and the mask that was on my face into the garbage.

Very Effective Product
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

I've struggled with my skin on and off for about 2 years. I was taking minocyclin for about 3 months last year to help with my acne internally & two topical creams to do the job externally. All was well & my skin cleared up durasticslly. Over a year later (today) I still get minor breakouts, however, this clay has been working magic on my skin. The first time I used it with ACV, it left my skin very red and slightly broken out (purging my skin) Now after using it regularly about twice a week with ACV, my skin is almost flawless & I have nothing but good reviews for this product. I definetly recommend the purchase :)

Questions
Reviewed on June 23, 2016

Found this site on a Google search. I haven't used this product but I can't find answers to my questions anywhere.

Is this stuff only for face acne? I'm looking for something to clear up blemishes and scars on arms and legs...some on the face but not my main concern. How often to use?

by DivineDaisy on 07/07/2016 01:58
I also use this on my chest and my shoulders since I sometimes get pimples there as well. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use it on your body...I would just avoid some of your most sensitive skin areas (like right underneath the eyes) as the mask is very intense.
Cleared my skin and left it glowing
Reviewed on June 17, 2016

Closest product to a miracle as it gets! Helped with blemishes as well as old scarring and red spots

Clay
Reviewed on June 17, 2016

I purchased this produce after reading the great reviews online. I mixed the clay with water and felt no tightening of pulsating effect except the clay drying! My Clogged pores have come to the surface of my skin but that's about it! Should I be applying a thick layer of thin and can I leave it longer than 20 mins as suggested on the tub?

Any suggestions ?

by Bearminimum on 06/20/2016 03:28
Use the apple cider vinegar and you'll feel it
by funnygalthatsme on 06/24/2016 15:42
Hi. I used it with water and it did pulsate. I applied quite a thick layer though.