Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay reviews

4.3/5 - 106 reviews

Brand: Aztec Secret

Aztec Secret  Indian Healing Clay

100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay.

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing, 1 Pound
updated: 04/27/2017 12:21 UTC

Good for acne.
Reviewed on March 7, 2017

Good for acne. Use with raw apple cider vinegar for more effectiveness.

If you have acne, please give this a try! It's not a cure but it's the closest thing I've found
Reviewed on March 7, 2017

Let me started by saying I have tried absolutely everything to get rid of my acne, from prescription medicine to dettol because I was so desperate (btw dont try it!). I thought I would give face masks a go and started with Clinique and then onto Origins with some minor good results. I then saw Aztec on Amazon and had to give it a try.

I've been using this product for around 6 months now (with apple cider vinegar and 5 drops of tea-tree oil) and the results have completely changed my life! I leave it on for around 40 minutes until its dry and then wash it off gently with warm water. My face is bright red afterwards for around 30 minutes. Not only does this product dramatically reduce the size of spots but I've also found it prevents new ones from forming. I started using it 3 times a week and gradually reduced it to once a week, but I noticed my spots were coming back and my overall skin looked horrible, so I've upped it again.

This is the first review I've ever submitted because I feel so passionately about the product and need to let everyone know. It truly works wonders!

all that and a bag of Doritos!
Reviewed on February 25, 2017

We have used this product 2x (skipping days), the 1st we tried it with water and 2nd time with ACV. We had very little redness, no tingle, but face feels super clean, pores seem a little smaller and it seems to work on acne. I used on my 2 teenagers, both with different acne and it has helped. Obviously its not miraculous and cleared them over night but we do see a huge improvement. I do think its more potent with ACV but it worked well with water also. We will continue to use but only 2x a week, maybe 1x depending on results.

it didn't work for me
Reviewed on February 23, 2016

I was really excited to try this mask, but sadlly it didn't work for me..

I noticed that every small bump i had, turned into huge, inflammed and really really really painful cyst, i don't even want to remember how awful it was, so later on i used the yogurt/corn mask to just let my face calm down..

May be my fault was that i was using it daily -_-

Update: I tried it again "twice a week" and got acne again.

by jz1197 on 02/29/2016 22:09
Definitely don't use this everyday. Just once a week. use other lighter lotions/acne control in combination with this mask. You'll probably get better results.
Ok to use with acne.org products?
Reviewed on January 13, 2017

Hello everyone! Does anyone know if it's alright to keep using benzoyl peroxide and glycolic acid but replace them with this one time a day once or twice per week?

by mommyof5 on 02/25/2017 01:41
also curious... I wanted to see if anyone has applied an and treatment immediately after using mask???
by mommyof5 on 02/25/2017 01:41
Dryness, redness - not good for sensitive skin
Reviewed on January 9, 2017

If you have sensitive skin, stay away from this product. People who have normal or tough skin will probably benefit from its drying effects, but all this clay mask did was give me huge, red splotches of irritated skin even when I only used it for 2-3 minutes at a time. And it did next to nothing to actually dry up active spots. Total waste of time.

Not what I expected
Reviewed on December 31, 2016

Hasn't helped with my breakouts at all which is a huge disappointment but I hear that works better with apple cider vinegar which I can't find anywhere. It's leaves my face smoothe and soft though!

by scarter88 on 01/11/2017 12:05
Apple Cider Vinegar "with the mother" is on Amazon
IMMEDIATE RESULTS
Reviewed on December 19, 2016

I have had acne for YEARS now and not a lot has helped. Only recently started using retinol which definitely worked to minimize the acne (you might want to consider that too). However, my pores are huge, I still break out, and still have a few scars. I bought this just recently and after the first use, like right after I washed it off, my pores shrank! The day after, I also noticed the redness from healing pimples went away, and my skin was so smooth. It's definitely worth trying.

It worked for a while
Reviewed on November 28, 2016

Hey guys i've been using this product for two weeks now 5x a week and in the first week the results were just amazing and instant. Like my pimples began shrinking and my face became so much less oiler but going into my second week more pimples began appearing and my face got more irritated :( . Any tips guys??

by Ceceluvsuxx on 12/04/2016 19:48
This mask is very powerful, it's supposed to be used as a weekly treatment, more frequently (3x a week) if you want. Using it every day can dry out and irritate your skin.
Quite Amazing!
Reviewed on November 24, 2016

I want to be a saleswoman for this product! I've had acne for literally 20 years. I've used this product twice. I have never put anything on my face that has produced such noticeable instant results. 20 years of experience, people. Will this be my "final" acne product needed? So far I think so! I feel you have acne you know your skin very well and you know when something is working. This product is working. Blackheads gone, pores already shrinking, skin very soft! You mix clay with Apple Cider Vinegar (which may be most of it's effectively- not sure yet, haven't had enough time to experiment). It does leave my face red for about 40 mins but that goes away. I don't know what else to say except that it is an answer to a 20 year long prayer. If you are reading this, you owe it to yourself to try the product. God Bless You!

by Lindap on 12/15/2016 16:59
Don't let it dry out. Your skin will be too irritated, hende the red. And yes, this is amazing. Put it on in a think layer, and if you can stand it, lay a warm damp cloth over your face. 5-10 min. Wash off. Your result will double