Page 5 of Azelex Azelaic Acid (20%) Cream reviews

3.9/5 - 214 reviews

Brand: Azelex

Azelaic Acid (20%).

Cetearyl octanoate; glycerin; glyceryl stearate and cetearyl alcohol and cetyl palmitate and cocoglycerides; PEG-5 glyceryl stearate; propylene glycol; and purified water. Benzoic acid is present as a preservative.

Reviewed on June 30, 2010

I would reccomend this to anyone who has body acne as BP is often just too much of a restriction on your life. Cant sleep on friends sheets cause you will bleach them with BP, can't wear the sexy black dress or top cause if you sweat you will bleach it... etc etc

its great stuff and since using it my skin has really improved, i dont like to review "too soon" but I prefer this so much I wanted to share the word as so few ppl know about this treatment. BTW I have been using once a day.

I will do another review after 6 weeks xx

Reviewed on June 20, 2010

I’ve been using azelaic acid on my chest for a week now and my chest is already less red. So far I’m positive! No irritation, itchiness, redness or whatever. I’m curious what happens when you stop using it. Will the acne come back worse than before using azelaic acid?

Reviewed on April 21, 2010

This is the first time I review a product, I never do , I guess I am kind of lazy but thinking about all the other fellows who struggle with this issue I felt I should pass this on...This cream is wonderful, I try everything including antibiotics and nothing worked...Also, my skin is very sensitive and it tends to dry a lot. This cream cleared my skin and made all the acne marks fade away, it makes the pimples appear less often it they do at all. Give it a try and don't give up on having beautiful skin...!!! By the way, I think you can only get it with a prescription from your doctor which I think is the best way to go instead of buying a product over the counter which they usually don't work for more serious cases.

Good luck!!!

Reviewed on March 19, 2010

I've tried everything, to include accutane. This stuff works.

Reviewed on December 13, 2009

This does sting when first applied, but it works bottom line. I'd much rather deal with the pain then with having acne. Come on people havent you ever heard the saying, "Beauty is Pain", toughin up it could be worse.

Reviewed on November 29, 2009

You must not give up on this product. It truly does work if you are patient with it. I have only used this for about a month now and I can't believe how much my face cleared up. It looks and feels so smooth. I no longer have bumpy cheeks!

Reviewed on November 24, 2009

Best topical I've ever used. Has really improved the texture of my skin. Very effective in killing acne... Reduces the lifespan of cysts and unblocks pores to purge comedones. Have been using this for 3 months and noticed slight improvement in PIH (takes about 6 months to see good results). Highly recommend it!

Reviewed on November 20, 2009

This stuff burned like fire ants on my face when I first started using it... It was HORRIBLE!!! Tough it out... after two weeks no more burning just clear smooth skin. It didn't do a lot for getting rid of redness or hyperpigmentation... but no more huge hard zits!