Page 5 of Azelex Azelaic Acid (20%) Cream reviews

3.9/5 - 210 reviews

Azelaic Acid (20%).

Cetearyl octanoate; glycerin; glyceryl stearate and cetearyl alcohol and cetyl palmitate and cocoglycerides; PEG-5 glyceryl stearate; propylene glycol; and purified water. Benzoic acid is present as a preservative.

Reviewed on March 19, 2010

I've tried everything, to include accutane. This stuff works.

Reviewed on December 13, 2009

This does sting when first applied, but it works bottom line. I'd much rather deal with the pain then with having acne. Come on people havent you ever heard the saying, "Beauty is Pain", toughin up it could be worse.

Reviewed on November 29, 2009

You must not give up on this product. It truly does work if you are patient with it. I have only used this for about a month now and I can't believe how much my face cleared up. It looks and feels so smooth. I no longer have bumpy cheeks!

Reviewed on November 24, 2009

Best topical I've ever used. Has really improved the texture of my skin. Very effective in killing acne... Reduces the lifespan of cysts and unblocks pores to purge comedones. Have been using this for 3 months and noticed slight improvement in PIH (takes about 6 months to see good results). Highly recommend it!

Reviewed on November 20, 2009

This stuff burned like fire ants on my face when I first started using it... It was HORRIBLE!!! Tough it out... after two weeks no more burning just clear smooth skin. It didn't do a lot for getting rid of redness or hyperpigmentation... but no more huge hard zits!

Reviewed on October 22, 2009

Works very very well, took two months to see AMAZING results, i had pretty bad acne but now it is 95% clear, just a few very very tiny bumps you can't even see unless you look really really close, also cleared up a lot of the hyperpigmentation and I would say in about a month it will be all gone, I have tried so many products and this has without a doubt worked the best!

Reviewed on October 9, 2009

a wonderful product for acne as well as hyperpigmentation.

Reviewed on October 6, 2009

I have a history of acne and now I struggle with rosacea. I've tried it all. Tazorac, Ziana, differin, accutane once a week. Recently I had been using Ziana to improve texture and help with the rosacea breakouts. I didn't realize it was making my face worse. I was an oil slick by 2 pm! I began to get hard cyst-like pimples on my chin. The minute I stopped using it and switched to Finacea, my skin began to clear again.

Reviewed on October 6, 2009

My rosacea got pretty bad over the last 2 weeks. The cheecks and chin are red like beets, feels like I'm runnig a fever and the face is covered with tiny white bumps that itch. It was getting progressively worse and my doctor prescribed me azelex. She didn't tell me much what it does and the pharmacist said it was an acid, so I was reluctant to use it twice a day, especially that it burns. I used it maybe a cople times and then had to wash it off with water after 1-2 hours of non-stop mild but anoying burning.

After reading some of the reviews I sucked it up and started using it as prescribed. It improved my skin condition significantly. Although I'm still red, the bumps are smaller now and the whiteheads come off.

I have oily skin and this creme helps to keep it dry. I'm surprised to find out that it supposedly works for blackheads, so I'll try to use it on my nose and forehead as well.

Reading all the reviews it looks like it works differently for everyone, but is worth try