Page 5 of Azelex Azelaic Acid (20%) Cream reviews

3.9/5 - 212 reviews

Brand: Azelex

Azelaic Acid (20%).

Cetearyl octanoate; glycerin; glyceryl stearate and cetearyl alcohol and cetyl palmitate and cocoglycerides; PEG-5 glyceryl stearate; propylene glycol; and purified water. Benzoic acid is present as a preservative.

Reviewed on April 21, 2010

This is the first time I review a product, I never do , I guess I am kind of lazy but thinking about all the other fellows who struggle with this issue I felt I should pass this on...This cream is wonderful, I try everything including antibiotics and nothing worked...Also, my skin is very sensitive and it tends to dry a lot. This cream cleared my skin and made all the acne marks fade away, it makes the pimples appear less often it they do at all. Give it a try and don't give up on having beautiful skin...!!! By the way, I think you can only get it with a prescription from your doctor which I think is the best way to go instead of buying a product over the counter which they usually don't work for more serious cases.

Good luck!!!

Reviewed on March 19, 2010

I've tried everything, to include accutane. This stuff works.

Reviewed on December 13, 2009

This does sting when first applied, but it works bottom line. I'd much rather deal with the pain then with having acne. Come on people havent you ever heard the saying, "Beauty is Pain", toughin up it could be worse.

Reviewed on November 29, 2009

You must not give up on this product. It truly does work if you are patient with it. I have only used this for about a month now and I can't believe how much my face cleared up. It looks and feels so smooth. I no longer have bumpy cheeks!

Reviewed on November 24, 2009

Best topical I've ever used. Has really improved the texture of my skin. Very effective in killing acne... Reduces the lifespan of cysts and unblocks pores to purge comedones. Have been using this for 3 months and noticed slight improvement in PIH (takes about 6 months to see good results). Highly recommend it!

Reviewed on November 20, 2009

This stuff burned like fire ants on my face when I first started using it... It was HORRIBLE!!! Tough it out... after two weeks no more burning just clear smooth skin. It didn't do a lot for getting rid of redness or hyperpigmentation... but no more huge hard zits!

Reviewed on October 22, 2009

Works very very well, took two months to see AMAZING results, i had pretty bad acne but now it is 95% clear, just a few very very tiny bumps you can't even see unless you look really really close, also cleared up a lot of the hyperpigmentation and I would say in about a month it will be all gone, I have tried so many products and this has without a doubt worked the best!

Reviewed on October 9, 2009

a wonderful product for acne as well as hyperpigmentation.