Azclear Azelaic Acid (20%) Lotion reviews

Azelaic acid (20%).

Preservative Ingredient:
Phenoxyethanol (1%).

Azclear Azelaic Acid (20%) Lotion

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Azclear Azelaic Acid (20%) Lotion

Horror product caused bad skin reaction
Reviewed on July 20, 2015

I used this lotion on a small pimple on my chin. I squirted out a little too much so dabbed some on my cheeks. That night my face and eyes felt tight and hot. The next morning I had itchy skin under my eyes, puckered skin and red welts. I know this cream is the cause. I shall never use it again. My skin is still terribly irritated ten days after using it.

Reviewed on June 14, 2012

It will work with patience! I would tell anyone with acne to give it a go. BP hurts when I use it this is the best topical for my adult acne I've tried. No probs with birth defects etc yay! persevere through the initial horror of getting worse skin and you will be rewarded with great reduction in acne, skin texture improvement and reduction in hyperpigmentation (from hormones, minocycline etc)