Azclear Azelaic Acid (20%) Lotion reviews

Preservative Ingredient:
Phenoxyethanol (1%).

I love it!
Reviewed on June 17, 2016

Cleared up my back acne. Reduces pimple size fast! I've had two annoying blackheads on my forehead since I can remember. I squeezed them out for the hundredth time and put Azclear over the then open pore. I never got a blackhead in that spot again and it's been about 4 months since! My back has cleared up about 90% and I put Azclear on, every other day, after showering and washing with gamophen medicated soap. Honestly so happy I found this product! Ps : I'm doing caveman on my face and I only use it as a spot treatment on my face as it can be trying to my extremely sensitive skin, but I use it as a lotion on my back

Azclear Azelaic Acid
Reviewed on November 26, 2015

I have just started using this again for a week after finishing my first tube & not replacing it. I have moderate acne, I am 36 & have had every treatment available from Roaccutane, peels, lasers, everything. I had a big break out due to PMS & had a huge, multiheaded pimple on the side of my nose where my glasses rest & on my chin. I had squeezed them, they got worse. Nothing was helping. I then remembered this & overnight after one application the large, scabbed area on my chin had reduced by half. My nose had all the swelling go down but not a size reduction.

It does cause a purge of any other trapped sebum so I got about 5 more spots on my chin the next day but they have resolved quickly. I find this a really good way to reduce a very large pimple that seems to keep refilling. It is a bit of a circuit breaker for the horrible rogue spots.

I have now seen it is meant to be good for hyperpigmentation, which I have due to 10 years of acne treatment & the pill. I am very happy to no longer have painful, scabed, continuing pimples that had lasted 3 weeks.

Horror product caused bad skin reaction
Reviewed on July 20, 2015

I used this lotion on a small pimple on my chin. I squirted out a little too much so dabbed some on my cheeks. That night my face and eyes felt tight and hot. The next morning I had itchy skin under my eyes, puckered skin and red welts. I know this cream is the cause. I shall never use it again. My skin is still terribly irritated ten days after using it.

Reviewed on June 14, 2012

It will work with patience! I would tell anyone with acne to give it a go. BP hurts when I use it this is the best topical for my adult acne I've tried. No probs with birth defects etc yay! persevere through the initial horror of getting worse skin and you will be rewarded with great reduction in acne, skin texture improvement and reduction in hyperpigmentation (from hormones, minocycline etc)