Avon Magix Face Perfector, SPF 20 reviews

2.8/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Avon

Avon Magix Face Perfector, SPF 20

Octinoxate (7.5%) and Octisalate (4.0%).

Other Ingredients:
Dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, calcium sodium borosilicate, cellulose, cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, alumina, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, silica, nylon-12, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, c30-45 alkyl methicone, c30-45 olefin, peg/ppg-20/23 dimethicone, lauryl peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, crosspolymer polyethylene, parfum/fragrance, boron nitride.

Avon Magix Face Perfector, SPF 20

Put it on OVER your makeup if you have large pores
Reviewed on September 23, 2016

I have very large pores, especially on my nose, and I'll put my powder on first and then put this on top of it. It reduces the appearance of my pores tremendously. You can get it on Amazon for cheap and one container lasts a long time.

Anonymous, ca
Reviewed on February 13, 2011

i would not recommend this to anyone with oily skin or sensitive skin. at first when i put it on i thought i liked it especially because it made my makeup last longer but it made me breakout like crazy!

Reviewed on August 11, 2010

It makes my face feel oily, and it didn't minimize anything or correct my face in any way. I tried to put makeup on overtop and it didn't work.. It made my skin gross. It might work better if you buy the tinted version available because it did make my skin feel kinda smooth I guess. Or if your only wearing this and no makeup.

Reviewed on July 1, 2010

Okay, like I was saying it controls oil so using oil control foundation = no-no!!! It's dried my skin around my mouth and cheeks VERY badly, so, I recommend getting a foundation like Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse, or something along that line. Personally I use CG Clean makeup Oil Control, which is how I learned not to do that or at least if you have no options use a tiny bit of it. It made my breakout less intense and my most serious acne is around my mouth (the dry area) and my blackhead-covered nose (seriously, there's no proper skin there, all blackheads all the time!!!) But regular acne is dried up (yay!) and it looks a lot better.

I definitly recommend this to people wit sensitive, oily skin, though dry-skinned people be VERY careful if you give it a shot!!

Also, the two chemicals in it are

Octinoxate(7.5%) and Octisalate (4.0%), tIf you want to know more about these two click here:

(Octinoxate)

[link removed] you aren't too scared to use it, I recommend small amounts to anyone.