Avon Clearskin Professional Acne Treatment System reviews

3.4/5 - 9 reviews

Brand: Avon

Lotion
Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Water/eau,sd alcohol 40-b, dimethicone, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, kaolin, propylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, stearyl alcohol, thiodipropionic acid, zinc hexapeptide-11 , hexapeptide-11, glycolic acid, palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, retinyl palmitate, triticum vulgare (wheat), germ extract, cinnamomum zeylanicum bark extract, sarcosine, tocopherol, capryloyl glycine, pvm/ma decadiene, crosspolymer, cyclohexasiloxane, steareth-21, ceteareth-20, dimethicone crosspolymer, peg-40 stearate, carbomer, polysorbate 20, hexylene glycol, isododecane, polysorbate 60, peg-150 stearate, steareth-20, glycerin, butylene glycol, polystyrene/hydrogenated polyisopentene copolymer, parfum/fragrance, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, methylparaben, propylparaben, phenoxyethanol.

Scrub
Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Water/eau, kaolin, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, silica, sd alcohol 40-b, glycerin, bentonite, oryza sativa (rice) starch, polyethylene, sodium chloride, polysorbate 20, glyceryl stearate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, thiodipropionic acid, xanthan gum, glycolic acid, zinc hexapeptide-11, hexapeptide-11, capryloyl glycine, sarcosine, cinnamomum zeylanicum bark extract, retinyl palmitate, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract, palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, hexylene glycol, butylene glycol, tocopherol, carbomer, parfum/fragrance, menthol, methylparaben, disodium edta, titanium dioxide/ci 77891, blue 1 lake/ci 42090.

Pads
Ingredients:
Water/eau, sd alcohol 40-b, glycolic acid, propylene glycol, dimethicone copolyol, glycerin, thiodipropionic acid, zinc hexapeptide-11, hexapeptide-11, palmitoyl oligopeptide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract, retinyl palmitate, capryloyl glycine, cinnamomum zeylanicum bark extract, sarcosine, tocopherol, polysorbate 20, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, ppg-26-buteth-26, hexylene glycol, biosaccharide gum-1, butylene glycol, carbomer, benzophenone-4, benzophenone-9, parfum/fragrance, ammonium hydroxide, disodium edta.

Avon Clearskin Professional Acne Treatment System

Worst facial care ever!!!
Reviewed on April 11, 2017

I would not even rate this one star!! I bought these products thinking it would help cleanse my face and not ruin it. I have never had this bad breakout before in my life. It looks like lava mountains on my face. This is the worst product i have ever used in my life.

Lost and Found
Reviewed on April 17, 2015

I felt the need to post this somewhere. There was a now discontinued product called "Avon Clearskin Professional Oil Free Lotion SPF 15 Lotion Correctrice non grasse SPF 15 0.50% salicylic acid Avec 0.50% d'acide salycylique 75 ml" The number 3 in this treatment system is that product. The other one around is the "Lotion sans huile FPS 15" but this is not the same. It's just an SPF with no "Correcting" ingredient. I was absolutely heart broken when I couldn't find the only thing that has ever worked for my skin. I hope this post helps those others that might have struggled to find it again like I did for months.

Drying!
Reviewed on September 11, 2013

I bought this out of desperation during my pregnancy. I like the scrub and feel like it help heal my acne BUT it dried out my skin. I dislike the spot treatment. It peels off once dry. The toner pads make your face sticky. The lotion is okay but oily.

Anonymous, Oshawa Ontario Canada
Reviewed on February 3, 2012

I'm currently using this and I think that it works a little better than most

Reviewed on August 3, 2011

I rated my acne as severe, but before I used this is was light. I wanted to treat my light acne and thought salicylic acid would help me. I really don't want to sound dramatic, but this ruined by skin and my life for a long time. After I finally realized these products were contributing to the most insane breakout of my life, it was already too late and I had (not exagerating) about 40 painful, inflamed red cysts on my face. I don't know if I am allergic to BHA, that could be the reason why this happened to me. It took me 6 months on the DKR to repair the damage that these products did to my skin. I trust Avon, my mom's an Avon lady and I love their products so I was sure this would help me.. Biggest mistake of my life.

FFFFFFFFFF, Russia
Reviewed on June 24, 2011

Only thing that has worked and kept working for the past 7 years I have had acne..

Anonymous
Reviewed on May 29, 2011

I did notice slightly more clear skin, but I still continued to get breakouts. I would only recommend this for someone with fairly mild acne. It works, but it's not strong enough for severe acne.

Reviewed on April 13, 2011

I have tried so many acne/spot treatments over the last 2 years from my doctor and over the counter treatments, I thought I was going to have to just live with spotty outbreaks. Until I was readign through my avon book and noticed the Avon Professional skin care regime, I didn't think it would be any good as it was from Avon and not too expensive, I decided to give it a go..........I am SO GLAD I tried this, it has been a god send. It totally stopped me from getting new spots everday and I only really get a few spots aroud that time of month.

I was so down with the way my face looked I stopped going to certain events as didn't want to be around people, now since rtying this I have a new lease of life, I am so gratefull this product is on the market - please Avon do not ever discontinue. Go on try this I hope it works aswell for other people.

Reviewed on November 7, 2010

Great product. The product did what I needed to do and I noticed results within the first few days of usuing it.