Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel reviews

3.8/5 - 8 reviews

Brand: Avon

Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel

Water/Eau, Ammonium Glycolate, Glycolic Acid, SD Alcohol 40-B, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone Copolyol, Glycerin, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Hydrolyzed Ulva Lactuca Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Algae Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Honey/Miel, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Disodium Edta, Benzophenone-4, Benzophenone-9.

Avon ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Retexturizing Peel
updated: 04/28/2017 20:34 UTC

Sami, Dorado, PR
Reviewed on March 27, 2013

I used to have moderate acne for about 6 years but after adding glycolic acid to my regimen about a month ago, my acne is pretty much under control. I would say I'm 90% clear :) all that's left are the spots. This product works wonders for my skin, and I have a very oily complexion. I use it every other night after cleasing and I don't apply any moisturizer or anything else basically. In the AM, I apply dermae's vitamin a glycolic toner and some sunscreen, and that's it. Hope this helps!

Maria
Reviewed on October 24, 2010

When used faithfully every other day, this is a miracle product.

Lexi, IL.
Reviewed on July 16, 2009

Didn't do anything for wrinkles, redness or acne. If you need a product for soft skin or to unclog your pores it works very well and I would recommend it.

Kate, Ashburn VA
Reviewed on October 20, 2008

You have to use it every other day to see results. I have seen a tremendous improvement. I used to have a lot of acne scars & they're pretty much all gone now! If I forget to use this I see a big difference. I'm acne prone/sensitive skin too.

Anonymous, Memphis, TN
Reviewed on August 21, 2008

I used the new version of this peel called the Retexturizing Peel. The peel did light my skin a very tiny amount but the price I had to pay for that was not worth it. You are supposed to use this peel every other day. I woud use it at night and the next day my face would be oiler than ever and a little red. I think because of all of the oil it caused my pores to get blocked and I had cystic bumps to form...which I am prone to but have not had in a while since using Obagi-C Cleansing Gel Cleanser. I will not use these peels any longer. I am going to give them to a co-worker to try..maybe they work better on dry skin. I am glad that I got them on sale for $15 instead of paying $25.

Katie, Texas
Veronica, New Jersey
Reviewed on February 26, 2008

It didn't work for me after using it for three weeks. A waste of money and time. I switched over to Murad's acne treatment system and was amazed by the results.

Emma Locksmith, Ipswich, UK
Reviewed on January 8, 2007

So the bottom line is, this product may work for some people and thats great, but for me, I think I'm chucking it away, only now I have to face these spots and the scarring it will leave as a result.