Avocado reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Reviewed on July 16, 2012

i used avocado as a mask and saw an improvement the very next day. i just mashed some avocado into a paste, added a bit of honey, and some lemon juice. i did this everyday for a week and the large blemishes i had on my cheeks went down till i only had two or three on each cheek. now i only use it once or twice a week or whenever i want my skin to feel refreshed. definitely a must try.

Antonia, Sweden
Reviewed on September 11, 2011

I only used this once and i did see a improvement in my skin . Its very messy and makes your sink green haha ...

I used it with a few lemon drops and a egg white. Only egg white mask did nothing for my skin , only lemon juice didn't either . So this was good !