Avene TriAcneal reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Avene

Avene TriAcneal

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Polysorbate 60, Glycolic Acid, Avene Thermal Spring Water, Sd Alcohol 39-C, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arginine Hcl Bht, Ceteareth-33, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Red 33 (ci 17200), Retinol Undecylrhamnoside.

Strongest Topical non-Rx Retinoid
Reviewed on August 13, 2014

When my insurance stopped covering Tazorac, my dermatologist recommended this. I've been using it almost religiously for years. When I don't, I wish I'd never stopped. Wonderful for scars, preventing acne, evening tone, speeding cell Turn0ver- the most important part of acne therapy.