Avene Thermal Spring Water

Water (aqua), Nitrogen.

Avene Thermal Spring Water, 10.58 oz
Avene Thermal Spring Water, 1.76 oz
updated: 04/16/2014 02:53 UTC
Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water for Sensitive Skin 3 Pack 3 x 50ml/1.76oz

Member reviews

“Surprising for a Water!”
By on

So I got a couple of small cans that my mom got as a free sample, and it's simply amaxing good to comeback after a long day under the arabic sun and just spritz a little, it soothes the burns and has an effect that smoothes out skin (I guess chlorinated water is the reason you feel the difference) I even use it after shaving so it removes the redness.

Pros

• Soothing
  • Moisturizing
  • full of minerals

Cons

[not submitted]
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

“Good if you have bad water”
By on

I use this stuff after I shower in my dorms because I swear the water makes me break out and is metally and disgusting. I just spray my face with this when I get out and I don't get any acne. I also use it after I wash my face too. Good stuff, but only get it if you don't have access to good water or can afford extraneous things like this.

Pros

• Hydrates and Calms
  • Portable
  • Gentle

Cons

• Expensive
  • for a few months
  • $ 20
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

so im using retin-a micro atm and what i found is that is made me crack around my mouth and chin. and not mild cracking. severe cracking. My skin felt tight and if i moved my face around, (which i tend to do when i look in the mirror) i could see my skin flaking and peeling and cracking. Once that started it was nearly impossible to moisturise over or even before to prevent it. so i was complaining and crying to my mom and she told me to try the avene thermal water spray. she gave me a tester can she had and told me to try it. at first i was like what is water gonna do for my skin but the following day i used it and i noticed my skin didnt crack and peel as harshly. after two days i could barely tell that my skin was dry at all. i realised that this was a miracle product because the third day i had a dentist appointment and they had to work in my mouth and that requires me to open it pretty big. after the appointment i swear to God himself i had no cracking what so ever and the only things dry were my lips. im in love with this and it saved me from looking like a flaky mess! the best part is i can use it all throughout the day without having to worry it would break me out!

Pros

• moisturises skin
  • leaves skin feeling hydrated
  • leaves skin matte
  • non comedogenic
  • hot harsh
  • non scented
  • no harmful chemicals
  • calming
  • reduces redness
  • leaves skin feeling fresh

Cons

• a bit pricey
  • moderately severe
  • $ 22
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.