Avene Thermal Spring Water reviews

Water (aqua), Nitrogen.

Avene Thermal Spring Water, 10.58 oz
Avene Thermal Spring Water, 1.76 oz
updated: 05/31/2016 12:39 UTC
Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water for Sensitive Skin 3 Pack 3 x 50ml/1.76oz

great
Reviewed on May 20, 2016

I have oily and very sensitive skin. It helps to reduce redness and itchiness on my face and body.it refreshes my skin and calms. I use this everyday

My new must-have.
Reviewed on May 15, 2016

I fell in love with this product. I use it after washing my face mostly. My skin gets irritated easily and this product just soothes it. Could be a bit cheaper but I'm just being picky.

Dehydrated skin.. stay away
Reviewed on March 15, 2016

Okay, I have to write a review for this 'wonder water in a bottle' so many people rave about. I've done a lot of research on thermal waters and I'm here to share.

Thermal water soothes and softens skin - TRUE. You can spritz it on BEFORE cleansing to soften your skin before going into your cleanser. You can also use it as a toner AFTER cleansing to soothe skin irritations.

DO NOT USE IT DURING THE DAY, especially those who spritz and leave the water to evaporate. IT DRIES OUT YOUR SKIN. Spritzing your face with water dilutes your natural oils, and evaporation dries out skin. Over time, your skin will become dull and dehydrated, and end up having more oil / grease to make up for the dryness. That is when you start getting zits, the deep embedded ones.

If you have to use it during the day, make sure to spritz and then pat it into your skin. I wouldn't recommend cause your skin is probably dusty and spritzing water and patting that dust into your skin will probably not be of any good. It also dilutes your moisturiser thus might have a drying effect.

Please use this product wisely, otherwise it will do more harm in the long term.

amazing
Reviewed on March 2, 2016

I use this stuff to refresh my face when I feel oily. its really nice and refreshing it is excellent to finish ur make up with. Dries up quickly and not sticky at all,i use as moisturizer for my skin and my skin dont turn oily after. this is amazing product

GOOD
Reviewed on February 18, 2016

i used to use Evian thermal water. then my friend recommended me this product i like it more than Evian. it is more refreshing and shooting.

Reviewed on October 6, 2014

Don't try this if you are on the regimen, it burned my face but it works well if you aren't on ther regimen or it's just my problem because i have tried every avene product and they all burned my face so i guess avene is not for me.

Beautiful - one of my most used products.
Reviewed on May 4, 2014

I have only discovered Avene Thermal Spring Water recently but i'm in love with it. It is soothing, moisturizing and feels very light on my skin. The bottle suggests to pat it dry but I let it air dry and only takes a few minutes max. I now use it after washing my face, setting my makeup as well as occasionally sprays during the day.

The only thing that I don't like about this product is that the 50mL bottle costs $10 and the 300mL bottle costs $25. The 300mL bottle is way too big to travel with but the 50mL is quite expensive. But this can be solved by using a 50mL on the go and keeping the 300mL at home.

Love it !!!!
Reviewed on April 26, 2014

what i can say is " i'm love with it "!

i use this after i doing my face mask and it just make my face so great !

Surprising for a Water!
Reviewed on March 29, 2014

So I got a couple of small cans that my mom got as a free sample, and it's simply amaxing good to comeback after a long day under the arabic sun and just spritz a little, it soothes the burns and has an effect that smoothes out skin (I guess chlorinated water is the reason you feel the difference) I even use it after shaving so it removes the redness.

Good if you have bad water
Reviewed on January 5, 2014

I use this stuff after I shower in my dorms because I swear the water makes me break out and is metally and disgusting. I just spray my face with this when I get out and I don't get any acne. I also use it after I wash my face too. Good stuff, but only get it if you don't have access to good water or can afford extraneous things like this.