Avene Thermal Spring Water reviews

Water (aqua), Nitrogen.

Avene Thermal Spring Water, 10.58 oz
Avene Thermal Spring Water, 1.76 oz
updated: 07/29/2014 09:14 UTC
Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water for Sensitive Skin 3 Pack 3 x 50ml/1.76oz
updated: 07/29/2014 09:14 UTC

Beautiful - one of my most used products.
Reviewed on May 4, 2014

I have only discovered Avene Thermal Spring Water recently but i'm in love with it. It is soothing, moisturizing and feels very light on my skin. The bottle suggests to pat it dry but I let it air dry and only takes a few minutes max. I now use it after washing my face, setting my makeup as well as occasionally sprays during the day.

The only thing that I don't like about this product is that the 50mL bottle costs $10 and the 300mL bottle costs $25. The 300mL bottle is way too big to travel with but the 50mL is quite expensive. But this can be solved by using a 50mL on the go and keeping the 300mL at home.

Love it !!!!
Reviewed on April 26, 2014

what i can say is " i'm love with it "!

i use this after i doing my face mask and it just make my face so great !

Surprising for a Water!
Reviewed on March 29, 2014

So I got a couple of small cans that my mom got as a free sample, and it's simply amaxing good to comeback after a long day under the arabic sun and just spritz a little, it soothes the burns and has an effect that smoothes out skin (I guess chlorinated water is the reason you feel the difference) I even use it after shaving so it removes the redness.

Good if you have bad water
Reviewed on January 5, 2014

I use this stuff after I shower in my dorms because I swear the water makes me break out and is metally and disgusting. I just spray my face with this when I get out and I don't get any acne. I also use it after I wash my face too. Good stuff, but only get it if you don't have access to good water or can afford extraneous things like this.

Reviewed on August 25, 2012

so im using retin-a micro atm and what i found is that is made me crack around my mouth and chin. and not mild cracking. severe cracking. My skin felt tight and if i moved my face around, (which i tend to do when i look in the mirror) i could see my skin flaking and peeling and cracking. Once that started it was nearly impossible to moisturise over or even before to prevent it. so i was complaining and crying to my mom and she told me to try the avene thermal water spray. she gave me a tester can she had and told me to try it. at first i was like what is water gonna do for my skin but the following day i used it and i noticed my skin didnt crack and peel as harshly. after two days i could barely tell that my skin was dry at all. i realised that this was a miracle product because the third day i had a dentist appointment and they had to work in my mouth and that requires me to open it pretty big. after the appointment i swear to God himself i had no cracking what so ever and the only things dry were my lips. im in love with this and it saved me from looking like a flaky mess! the best part is i can use it all throughout the day without having to worry it would break me out!