Avene Diacnéal reviews

3.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Avene

Avene Diacnéal

Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Benzoic Acid, Cetrimonium Bromide, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc Gluconate.

Mark product as reinstated

I think that it's for weak acne
Reviewed on January 4, 2014

I used triacneal that is the same (it's the new name).. It didn't work for me because I have moderate acne and it was only irritant. It let the skin really dry. I think that it could work for weak acne.

Mark, Philippines
Reviewed on September 8, 2012

Recommended for those who doesnt want a strong topical agents because of the risk to irritate sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product to those with sensitive skin like myself.