Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser reviews

4.6/5 - 11 reviews

Brand: Avene

Avene Thermal Spring Water, Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Ceteareth 60 Myristyl Glycol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Glyceryl Laurate, Green 5 (CI 61570), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Zinc Gluconate.

Avene Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser 6.76 fl oz.
updated: 10/23/2014 12:15 UTC

OMG!!!!!!!Great!!!!!!
Reviewed on April 26, 2014

i had used this face wash for about 2 weeks and i love it so mush !!<3

i use this face wash at morning and at night .i use ACV as my face toner and i use Avene cleanene K at night for the morning i use aloe vera gel after tonning with ACV !

My Perfect Wash!!
Reviewed on March 4, 2014

This is so my favorite wash!! I love how it SLS free, it also cleans without over drying (thanks to avene thermal water) also doesn't break me out.

greattttt
Reviewed on January 13, 2014

I used to use this a year ago but now I moved and I can't find it anymore and I use another great product. but this leaves u with a clean feeling.

by palegreeneyes on 06/22/2014 13:07
[link removed]
Best cleanser I've ever used!
Reviewed on July 24, 2013

This is by FAR the best cleanser I've ever used! I bought it because I wanted to avoid Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulphate as it is highly comedogenic and is in nearly every cleanser! All of the ingredients in this one are completely non-comedogenic.

It's not badly priced at £8 in the UK and my skin improved dramatically within 2 weeks of using this! It's very gentle and non drying but has brilliant oil control and really gives a deep clean. I still use it now that I'm 3 months into accutane and it's not too drying even now.

I only use this in the morning and a cleansing balm at night.

I have used this cleanser for 4 months now and I have a little less than half the bottle left so it really is great value! :)

I've now used this cleanser for 7 months and I'm STILL not through my first bottle!

Also, the price has gone up to £10.50 :/ still worth it but kind of annoying

Reviewed on May 7, 2012

I love this cleanser because it has improved the quality of my skin which is combination/oily. I wanted a cleanser that would 'dry out' and clean my skin without overdoing it. I found Neutrogena products way too harsh for my skin and at a young age I was already getting tiny wrinkles and a rough texture.

My skin has dramatically improved using Avene alongside a hydrating moisturiser supplied by Missha. I am also taking Zinc tablets. The combination of Avene, moisturising and Zinc seems to be working :)

Reviewed on February 27, 2012

I finally feel like I've found a good cleanser. It's gel based and you work it into a lather. My skin always feels clean afterwards. It also hasn't annoyed my eczema or broken me out. It's to soon to tell if it has improved my pimples but even if it doesn't I will continue to use. My skin already looks healthier. It's taken me months to find a cleanser that is truly pH balanced (aka 4-5.5) and my skin so far loves me for it!

Reviewed on November 13, 2011

Just don't rely completely on this to get your skin to a better state. Cleaning it on a regular basis with the right type of cleanser for your skin type is only step 1.

It feels pretty gentle and cleans well, for my skin anyways. I do prefer only to use this once a day (in the evening). So I know the day's dirt is properly cleaned off. But I don't wear make-up so it works fine for me.

In the morning I do opt for something more gentle (like Spectro Gel or very super mild cleansers). Just because I go to sleep almost within an hour or two after I do my evening cleaning routine so I don't really need something harsh.

Btw, this was recommended by my dermatologist (after I asked him what is the best cleanser for my skin, not because he wanted to snow me with all kinds of expenses). But the other products of Avene was a nightmare for my skin, both cosmetic products and skin products. Those were not recommended by my dr. but I figure I'd try them cause it was the same company. And boy, was I wrong....

Reviewed on November 2, 2011

This is my saviour, when my acne started when I was 13 I was horrified. It was extremely severe and I got rid of it with this in a few months.

Use it twice a day.

Make it a habit, don't skip days.

Reviewed on July 3, 2011

I have used this cleanser for almost 3 years now, I have not yet found something better. I was introduced to it by a dermatologist and have not changed since. Althought I still have issues with acne, I don't think it is to blame on the cleanser.