Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser reviews

4.2/5 - 35 reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, PPG 2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Polysorbate 20, PEG 16 Soy Sterol, Citric Acid, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Flower Extract (Feverfew), Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids (Essential Amino Complex), Sarcosine (Essential Amino Complex), Potassium Asparate (Essential Amino Complex), Magnesium Aspartate (Essential Amino Complex), Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Coco PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide.

Aveeno Foaming Cleanser, Ultra-Calming, 6 fl oz
Aveeno Active Naturals Ultra Calming Foaming Cleanser, Fragrance-Free, 6 Ounce
Aveeno Ultra Calming Foaming Cleanser
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser, Oil-Free 6 fl oz /180 ml

Great Product
Reviewed on August 23, 2014

I've used this product for over 5 years and it really helped my skin calm down. One thing I noticed from this facewash was that it made my skin really dry.

Reviewed on February 20, 2013

Ive been using this product for 6 years.

Every once in a while the store i go to will run out and i'll think about getting something else and anytime i do i experience terrible break outs. this is the only wash that works. I have a lot of under the skin acne that you cant always see but drives me nuts. the salicylic stuff and oil free's or anything with a fragrance drives me nuts. this is the best.

Reviewed on March 30, 2012

A very gentle cleanser, good for people like me whose skin is easily and severely irritated by benzoyl peroxide and salicyclic acid. Hasn't done anything to clear my acne, however, except to avoid making it worse - must be used in conjunction with other things if your acne is like mine (cystic, hormonal, quite deep).

Reviewed on January 21, 2012

I see others have liked it, but I wouldn't recommend it in my opinion! These rashes on my face are soo terrible!

Reviewed on January 4, 2012

Sorry. This isn't going to be a detailed review. All I care about is that this cleanser doesn't break me out and takes off a little makeup. I usually use a honey mask every night for acne control. You must use other acne medications because this won't cure anything. It just doesn't annoy my skin.

Reviewed on September 18, 2011

I am in my 30s and have very fair, sensitive skin. I had eczema on my face and eyelids and this was the only cleanser gentle enough for it. It clears my hormonal acne and is the best thing I ever used to quickly and completely remove all makeup, even the tons of mascara I use! This is the best product I ever bought! So happy to have found it!

Reviewed on August 30, 2011

I love this product and I will definiltly re-buy! ;)

Reviewed on June 11, 2011

I had been using very harsh salicylic acid acne washes from Clearasil, Clean and Clear, some Drug store brands even (CVS, DR etc.) , and they RARELY worked.. in fact they made my skin look even worse! Then I was told to get a more calming cleanser. I really couldn't choose so I just randomly picked the Aveeno wash one off the shelf. It was a stroke of luck! After a mere week, I saw my redness and swelling of my breakouts get much less noticeable! Sometimes I'd try out new soaps, but I always went back to this one. It's my safety net, really. Although it doesn't actually prevent the acne from starting, it does a very good job in treating it once it has surfaced on your skin. I would SURELY recommend this to anyone. No matter what acne severity.

Reviewed on April 11, 2011

I have been using this product for about 4 months now. I use this with dan's regimen and I absolutely love it! This product is very underrated in my opinion. I have finally found a regimen that clears me up COMPLETELY! I love the way this cleanser feels on my face, it's like satin. There is virtually no smell either. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Reviewed on February 9, 2011

I am 27 with fair, acne-prone skin. Been using this product over the past 2 years & like it better than anything else. Every time I try something new, I always revert back to this one. It's very gentle, does not irritate my skin, cleans w/o being abrasive, smells fresh (almost no smell at all). I used to use face scrubs w/ micro-beads, but that only irritated my skin & acne. This foam took some getting used to when I quit the scrubs, but I love it. I use it when I wake up & before I go to bed (followed by Clearogen lotion). The only thing I really hate about this product is the bottle design! Grrrr.... Midway through the bottle, the pump is uncooperative & will get stuck when you push it down. They really need to make a better pump for this bottle. That's the only improvement I can ask for. Please correct this Aveeno!