Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 reviews

3.9/5 - 52 reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (2%).

Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C12 16 Alkyl Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Chrysanthemum Parthenium Flower Extract (Feverfew), Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Magnesium Aspartate, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Potassium Asparate, Propylparaben, Sarcosine, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Steareth 2, Steareth 12, Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Water.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizer, Ultra-Calming, SPF 15, 4 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 23:21 UTC
Aveeno Active Naturals Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer with UVA/UVB Sunscreen, SPF 15 , 4-Ounce (Pack of 2)

Read reviews!
Reviewed on June 18, 2015

I see that this product has more positive reviews than negative ones - so I feel like it's important that I share more detail about my experience so that people can choose whether they think it'll work for them or not. I have struggled with acne for a long time (haven't had clear skin in years, it's hormonal and cystic) and I have very dry, oily skin. Honestly, this was horrible for me. One of the biggest turn-offs about this product was the fragrance in it. It smells good, sure, but it was equally as powerful as spraying myself in the face with perfume, so I knew it would be irritating. I had high hopes for this, though! I used it for at least a month nonstop, and my acne was AWFUL. This would burn on my face (even though I wasn't using any washes for acne, any exfoliators or treatments, etc. so I had no clue why it would burn when no other moisturizers did) and I just didn't have a pleasant experience with it. If you're willing to take a chance on this, I would do your research and listen to the reviews first! Look at the ingredients and know what you're getting into unless you're okay with potentially throwing this in the waste bin. xx

Not for me
Reviewed on May 18, 2015

I have oily sensitive skin and this product did not work for me - caused my acne to get worse.

Didn't work for me
Reviewed on December 25, 2014

Filled my skin with scaley, small white bumps. It also burns my eyes and stings my skin. I'm sure it works great for others. I guess it's not sensitive enough for my skin. I have yet I find a moisturizer that works for me.

Non-irritating and blends well with BP
Reviewed on November 23, 2014

This is one of the only sunscreens I can use. I've tried about a half dozen different ones and all others either don't blend in over benzoyl peroxide or make my skin and/or eyes sting. Even this will make my eyes sting if I put it on right around my eyes so I just use the regular acne.org moisturizer there. I find it also moisturizes very well without adding anything to it. The box says it's noncomedogenic. Personally, I like the scent. Wish they made it in travel size!

Good Product
Reviewed on August 23, 2014

Helped me moisturize my skin and keep it protected from UV rays at the same time. Made my skin red for some reason.

Reviewed on January 4, 2012

I LOVE the face wash on this Aveeno line so u decided to give this a try. Bottom line: it sucks. I used it for a few weeks (I usually give everything a 3 month shot) but this didn't do anything but mess my skin up. Thankfully, I started using honey which called my skin down a lot but this stuff was just overpriced and terrible.

Anonymous, Minnesota
Reviewed on December 22, 2011

Naturally in Minnesota we tend to have harsh winters and last year my skin was so dry that I could feel skin crack around my mouth every time I smiled. I would have to pick off dead skin and the rest of my face was raw and red. With this moisturizer my peeling was completely gone and I had little redness left. Some people have complained of the price for the bottle but I first bought this in December and it lasted me until about October of this year so I'd definitely say it's worth it.

Anonymous
Reviewed on November 4, 2011

I LOVE this product. I have SUPER sensitive, dry skin and my face usually looks red and blotchy without make up on (sometimes even with makeup). So I set out to find a product that would help reduce the redness and even out my skin tone. I bought this at target after looking at reviews online. I tried it that night and was pretty excited to see that my face looked awesome when I woke up the next morning. I don't usually like scented moisturizers/make-up but this actually smells really fresh and yummy. I definitely plan on re-purchasing this product once I run out. I would highly recommend this to people with red blotchy skin.

Anonymous
Reviewed on October 20, 2011

My skin was clearing out. I was really really happy about that so I decide to try this moisturizer. I used it at night but when i woke up my face was getting so gross with white heads and pimples. I want toss this product to the garbage

Anonymous, raleigh, NC
Reviewed on August 18, 2011

Get this product. Try this product. Review this product. It worked for really well for me.