Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel reviews

4.5/5 - 10 reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel

Water, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Methyl Gluceth 20, Sorbitan Stearate, Sorbitol, Isopentane, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Glyceride, Dimethicone PEG 8 Benzoate, Isobutane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Avena Sativa (Oat) (Oat Flour), Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Benzaldehyde, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice.

Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel

Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel, 7.0 oz (Pack of 3)
updated: 06/07/2017 11:48 UTC

Reviewed on December 6, 2010

i have tried many and i know whats good and not this is the real deal

Dorothy Abrams, Franklin,Tn.
Steve, Cleveland
Reviewed on February 9, 2010

I have naturally wavy hair, and my beard is coarse and grows in all sorts of directions. I have never used a better, less irritating shave gel/cream (I'm 31). If you are prone to breakouts and ingrown hairs from shaving, definitely give this a try... and if you're a guy who shaves on Accutane, this is not likely to irritate your skin (I used it while on Accutane). One of the few skin products I love (btw, I use it with a Mach 3 razor-- in my experience twin/single blades are terrible to use if you have ingrown hairs due to a coarse/curly beard-- they don't shave well on one swipe, forcing you to go over the same area more than once, which only causes problems).

Mitch, Detroit, MI
Reviewed on July 22, 2009

Probably better than other shaving gels since it's non-comedogenic. As for shaving in general, it's great!

O, oh
Jaylen, NJ
Reviewed on December 24, 2008

Every one's body reacts differently to products. I only used the product one time because it caused by legs to burn and itch alot. I really didnt like that. I never use shaving gels or anything but decided to give it a try, I will stick to my soap.

Pat, Royal Oak, MI
Reviewed on October 29, 2008

good for someone who doesn't have acne but didn't really have an effect on my acne

Mar, Oregon
Reviewed on February 6, 2008

They were out of the 'positively smooth' so I got this one. I'd say it works pretty good, too. I didn't nick myself or have razor burn with it, and it cleared out of my razor easily when rinsing it. I went back to the positively smooth once it was back in stock but I'd recommend this one to people too. Especially if they'd rather have a less scented shave gel. Worked great on my delicate face and neck skin.

kyle, greenville,nc
Felix, San Diego
Reviewed on April 21, 2007

The only shave gel that doesn't make me break out! I've tried numerous other 'sensitive skin' gels and they all made me break out. Now my face is clear.