Aveeno Positively Smooth Facial Moisturizer reviews

4.8/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Mark product as reinstated

Reviewed on December 31, 2009

I use to use this moisturizer before I had acne, but once I started to get acne I stopped. Big mistake! I realized that I needed a moisturizer like this that would calm the drying out effects of BP. Months later, I have acne scars and have started using aveeno again and it has really helped my complexion. My red, once really noticeable acne scars seem to be clearing up and my skin finally feels soft again!

Reviewed on March 20, 2009

i don't know what i'm going to do now i am saddened by the fact that i will be suffering with this issue again

Reviewed on December 15, 2007

Great moisturizer for anyone with uneven, red, splotchy, or acne/blemish riddled face. Immediate results and though it's pricey, it's worth it!!!