Page 5 of Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG 16 Soy Sterol, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub, 5 Ounce
updated: 07/29/2014 13:39 UTC

Reviewed on April 16, 2008

SERIOUSLY get it ! its works great[:

Reviewed on April 1, 2008

you should get it! it's pretty great.

some people say it's expensive, but it's totally worth it. and a little bit of it goes a long way so the bottle lasts a while.

Reviewed on February 12, 2008

I don't want to jinx my luck! But it's been a week, and so far, it hasn't CAUSED any breakouts which is a miracle in itself for me. Skin is definitely softer.. and can I dare to say... it's lightening my hyperpigmentation spots slightly. Or maybe it's all in my head? We'll see after it's been more than a week. There are gentle microbeads which some people's skin cannot tolerate. But I have sensitive skin and my skin did well with this.

Reviewed on December 12, 2007

Since I don't have any acne anymore (accutane! Whoo!), I just love how it evens my skin tone. Kind of finishes the job. As long as you moisturize at night, you should have no problem with dry skin.

Reviewed on October 20, 2007

I have moderate acne and oily skin. Upon using this for a month or so I started receiving compliments on my even tone. The zits were still there though. If you use it everyday, it will dry you out.

Reviewed on September 4, 2007

GET IT you won't regret this! It beats some of my professional skincare lines such as shiseido!

Reviewed on January 18, 2007

i recommend it because its cheap and it works real well

Reviewed on November 16, 2006

this is a perfect gentle daily scrub for acne prone skin with hyperpigmentation. IT helped my skin tone become more even and have a nice glow to it

definitely recommended!