Page 4 of Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub reviews

3.8/5 - 50 reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG 16 Soy Sterol, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub, 5 Ounce
updated: 11/23/2014 08:26 UTC

Reviewed on July 13, 2009

buy it if u want soft skin. Not necessarily to brightening your skin.

Reviewed on June 19, 2009

This did even out my skin tone a little bit but it took several weeks to see legitimate results. However I don't think it's worth it for all the dryness that it did to my skin. A good scrub though overall .

Reviewed on May 31, 2009

its great for a daily scrub but if you wanna brighten skin, i would recommend Neutrogena!

Reviewed on May 16, 2009

I recommend this product if you:

have uneven skin tone

want to a brighter complexion

has sensitive skin (other skin types can use this but it's mainly for people with sensitive skin)

want smooth skin

Reviewed on April 30, 2009

I have enjoyed this project very much. I have not had any major breakouts, and it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. My skin does not get greasy as quickly after I use it, and my overall texture has been more even. This is my first Aveeno product and I am thoroughly impressed.

Reviewed on April 26, 2009

This product was, in short, okay. Within the first few weeks of using it, my skin became softer and the appearance of blemishes on my face slightly reduced. I did not face any particularly difficult breakouts while using it. However, although I do moisturize daily, I began getting dry patches on my skin after using it for a lengthy while. The dry blotches stopped appearing after I discontinued use of the product. Also, they completely missed the target point about brightening the skin-- it did nothing but even out my tone a little.

Like I said, it's a decent product, but I would not buy it agian for $10 according to its effectiveness.

Reviewed on April 15, 2009

It did not do what it promised, i have used two other aveeno products before, they were good. Not this one, though.

Reviewed on February 5, 2009

Okay people. This isn't an acne product... so obviously it's not going to clear up your acne. Ugh, that out of the way, it's a nice product. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it again because the only difference I noticed was softer skin and the tone and textures remained the same. Honestly, if you're looking for an exfoliater... try looking for something else. But what I do recommend about this is its magic for sensitive skin. Aveeno does wonders for me and I don't break out, this product in particular though... eh not so much.

Reviewed on January 31, 2009

try it and see what it do for you, you can always take it back if it dont work.

Reviewed on August 10, 2008

I was looking for a scrub that would help even out my skin tone, so I bought this. It was very gentle, and did make my skin feel softer, but it didn't do much to even out the blotchiness on my face.