Page 3 of Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub reviews

3.8/5 - 50 reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG 16 Soy Sterol, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub, 5 Ounce
updated: 11/22/2014 22:10 UTC

Reviewed on December 17, 2010

I was attracted to this product because it was supposed to keep my skin from becoming dull and advertised brightening effects. I have always had good skin, and I don't break out very often. I occasionally get one or two zits on my chin but that's it. As soon as I started using this product I flared up. Zits appeared within hours on my neck, chin, and even on my cheeks, where I NEVER EVER get zits. I have never had a reaction from a product before and I was shocked that this one caused such an adverse one because it's by Aveeno. I've used their body washes, lotions, and foaming cleanser before so I didn't think it would be any different. I'm taking it back to the store and sticking to what regime I was using before I tried this product.

Reviewed on December 3, 2010

i really like this scrub.ive been been using for about 2 months but not on a daily basis.i love the smell and i think it cleans really good.

Reviewed on November 26, 2010

My skin is super weird. It's really oily, but then sometimes I get these horrible dry patches!!! I have mostly residual red marks and a few pimples now. It's a nice gentle exfoliator for anybody. If your skin is super dry, it might not be a great idea, because it cleans really well!

Reviewed on October 7, 2010

i like this product it gets off any dead flaky skin i have learking on my face and all and all it works good for my blackheads but not the pimples. when it comes to the summer months and you are a little more oily the the other seasons i just cant keep up but i like it for fall and winter

Reviewed on September 21, 2010

My skin hasn't felt so soft and smooth since I was a baby. There is some slight dryness but that's normal with washing. I have mild acne and it's cleared up with very little break outs. My skin has never looked or felt this good.

Reviewed on August 6, 2010

Definitely use this for sensitive skin, it doesn't cause me to breakout and leaves my skin soft and more even. It doesn't give me any irritation. It also helps fade some marks from my previous breakouts. I enjoy how it smells and feels too :)

Reviewed on June 24, 2010

It doesn't really brighten the skin but I does work great if your trying to get rid of or lessen the appearence of acne. It won't cure your acne but it will help, i would definitely recommend it. Try it i promise you'll see some kind of improvement :)

Reviewed on March 7, 2010

It works really well, at least for my skin type, which is oily/combination/acne prone. I haven't tried any other products from Aveeno other than this daily scrub, so I think I will in the near future. Good luck! :)

Reviewed on November 25, 2009

this is the best product Ive ever tried....it keeps my skin nice and clear...i had really broken out because of the b/c that i was using, it was driving me crazy because it was the first time in months that my skin had broken out like that. i have used this product before and it did wonders for me but i was really desperate and started using a lot of products with benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid....after trying everything i went back on it and within a couple of days my skin had cleared up a lot...its been two weeks now and I'm soooooo happy with my skin =]

Reviewed on September 6, 2009

Dont ever go for this product if you've sensitive skin and moreover it doesnot do what it is supposed to do (brighten skin).