Page 2 of Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub reviews

3.8/5 - 50 reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG 16 Soy Sterol, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub, 5 Ounce
updated: 09/23/2014 18:23 UTC

Reviewed on April 10, 2012

I have been using this producr for about 4 months now, in the morning, and its great! I feel like its helped clear all the scars and marks on my face.

Reviewed on November 10, 2011

First exfoliant i have used so far that does not irritate breakouts, but helps sooth them.

Reviewed on October 30, 2011

I would not expect your acne to clear with this product, only to be used as an exfoliator (be cautious about using it every day if you have dry or sensitive skin - perhaps just once a week)

Reviewed on October 15, 2011

I usually never break out, only around my period Id get one or two little pimples. I used to use this product a long time ago, and its great. after seeing it on this site again with the high ratings I think im going back to using it (:

Reviewed on September 5, 2011

This product is great! It helps wash away any dirt or stain on your face and then leaves your face feeling fresh and renewed. All you have to do is...

1. Wash your hands with soap to remove dirt and bacteria from them.

2. Wet your face with warm water.

3. Apply Aveeno Skin Brightening Scrub to your face and gently massage it onto you skin.

5. Rinse face with warm water.

6. Pat skin dry with a clean towel.

7. You're done!

Your skin will feel smoother and cleaner afterwards. The only flaw with this is that it doesn't really brighten your skin a whole lot, only a little bit. But still a great product nevertheless.

Reviewed on August 14, 2011

If you have light acne or are on the verge of moderate, I definatly reccomed this! Some of the reviews on this say it ruined their skin, but that is very rare and its usually because you are being rough when you wash it. This product works gently to clean your skin and make it look healthy. Unlike other face washes, it moisturizes your skin and leaves it feeling soft. I LOVED IT! However, if you have severe acne, I would definatly recomend simply using this as a wash if you need to get off makeup or something, not as a huge acne treater.

THIS IS GREAT FOR A GOOD SKIN CLEANING!

Reviewed on August 1, 2011

I would wash with Aveeno day and night and it just hadn't seem to be working or really helping my acne at all. This is one of the products on a long list that I have tried and have not worked. I now use this product called the Doctor's Program stuff- they have a whole line of products, I use their facial cleanser and acne gel for oily skin and I find that it REALLY works. It might take a while to work because acne, as we all know, takes about 2-3 weeks to pop up. I saw a major difference in my complexion and my pimples had literally vanished from my forehead and face. They became so less red as I kept using the Doctor's Program (which isn't on the list of reviews but should really be-it's not actually doctor prescribed though- its just the name). Of course I still do get acne but not as big, red or irritated as it would be if I don't use the facial cleanser, but that is because I play A LOT of sports. Overall, just don't use Aveeno, because the small beads rip your skin apart (and doesn't give your skin and deep pore scrub-it just makes it irritated)

Reviewed on June 15, 2011

just a small drop massaged gently across your face makes a BIG difference.

the key is to MASSAGE GENTLY.

rubbing violently wont make acne go away any quicker. gently gives it time to really get in the skin.

Reviewed on March 18, 2011

This is the first aveeno product i have used, and i love it. i am on my second bottle right now. Before this I was using biore scrub, and it was really good. I heard that this product was better so i had to try it out... and it is! I love it!

Reviewed on January 17, 2011

So all I really have to say about this is that people are saying It's drying and what not, but you're most likely using to much at one time. I use just a drop and that covers my whole face. Moisturize after words and viola.