Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG 16 Soy Sterol, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub, 5 Ounce
updated: 08/22/2014 13:12 UTC

Surprisingly rough
Reviewed on July 9, 2014

If you're going to use this, do so carefully. The beads are quit tough on my skin, and I didn't really feel cleaner. Good if you want to exfoliate only, but not as an agent to remove dirt/oil/makeup. Probably won't try this again.

Caused severe breakout - do not use!!
Reviewed on April 3, 2014

After using this product for about a week I found that it caused a severe breakout - I have never had any kind of acne and was just using the product to clean my face. I would not recommend this product to anyone! Very unhappy :(

Be careful you pick up the right aveeno product
Reviewed on October 6, 2013

I have used Aveeno products for many years. I recently realized they have changed their bottles. I normally buy the Aveeno clear skin acne wash but unfortunately I picked up this product by mistake being that it looked similar to what I normally used. This product cause a severe acne breakout and rash on my face. I have had acne since high school. This was super harsh on my face. If you have super soft and sensitive skin I would not recommend this product. I love my normal Aveeno product. Once I finally figured out what was causing my breakouts I got rid of this product and went and brought my usual. I will say this product does well on exfoliating my knees and elbows!

Reviewed on December 26, 2012

I've used this for a few weeks now, and at first it was making my skin feel very smooth, I didn't notice any less/more acne, but going on to the 3rd week now I have lots and lots of tiny little bumps all over my chin/cheek area.

This product is the only thing I have been using that's different, I've never had this problem with my skin before

Reviewed on November 2, 2012

Aveeno Skin Brightening Scrub removes all dirt, makeup, dead skin cells on my face while leaving it feeling soft and hydrated. I only use this scrub about once a twice a week or anytime i accidentally sleep with makeup on- oops! I feel that it gives my face a really deep down cleaning. The only drawback is that it sometimes can leave my face feeling tight- i recommened using a moisturizer afterwards.

Reviewed on August 11, 2012

My cheeks have always been red and irritated a lot. After using this, i noticed my cheeks have gotten softer and less red and irritated. It really helps exfoliate, but doesn't do much to prevent acne. Applying lotion along with using this also helps.

Reviewed on July 17, 2012

this is a very okay product make sure when using this you don't scrub your face.also do not use this more than 1 or twice if you do this more you may experience dry flaky spots on

Reviewed on June 19, 2012

I have had huge brown spots on my forehead, nose and the superior part of my lip due to an expensive Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector. I was really carefull when I was applying this product, no sun AT ALL but I still got big brown spots, anyway, after using Aveno for a week, my brown spots are so light that are almost gone, I'm amazed!!! I have tryied so many different products and none of them gave me the result in only one week and I'd like to add that I'm using Palmer's brown spot correctors and I'm having a great result. Very happy!!! Remember! No sun AT ALL.

Reviewed on April 10, 2012

I have been using this producr for about 4 months now, in the morning, and its great! I feel like its helped clear all the scars and marks on my face.

Reviewed on November 10, 2011

First exfoliant i have used so far that does not irritate breakouts, but helps sooth them.