Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 reviews

3.6/5 - 35 reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Avobenzone 3% (Sunscreen), Homosalate 12% (Sunscreen), Octisalate 5% (Sunscreen), Octocrylene 1.7% (Sunscreen), Oxybenzone 3% (Sunscreen).

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer, SPF 30, 2.5 fl oz
updated: 07/22/2014 09:29 UTC

DO NOT USE
Reviewed on May 12, 2014

Do NOT use this product if you have sensitive skin! At first I thought it was ok, but it burned a little around my eyes. Then I noticed the skin around my eyes started to get flaky. I stopped using it after a few days, but the skin around my eyes kept getting worse. After about two weeks (after I STOPPED using the product), I couldn't take it any more. My skin was peeling and red from my lash line to my eyebrows, as well as out towards my temples and underneath my eyes. My eyelids were very swollen, and I was afraid they would get so swollen I wouldn't be able to open my eyes. I went to an optometrist and she said I had contact dermatitis from an allergic reaction to the product (same as another reviewer said). I got prescribed a steroid ointment and it cleared up within a couple of days. Needless to say, I definitely regret buying this product. I've never had any sort of allergic reaction to a facial product before. Even if you don't think you have sensitive skin, I would not risk using this product!

Awersome product overall.
Reviewed on March 3, 2014

This product works great. It keeps my skin so smooth and soft. I generally like more lightweight products due to my skin getting fairly oily but other than that its perfect.

Nice
Reviewed on January 31, 2014

I use it on my face during the day time when I go out. I make sure I wash my face thoroughly at the end of the day so it wont clog my pores.

BAD!!!!!
Reviewed on October 30, 2013

I used it for 2 days and on the 3rd my skin was on fire and very itchy and then broke out in rash and now flaky and peeling! Had to go get steriods to combat the contact dermatitis that it caused! Do not purchase this!

by lmc88 on 05/13/2014 23:24
The same thing happened to me! I only used it for a few days but the skin around my eyes got red, flaky, itchy, and swollen. It was contact dermatitis and I was prescribed a steroid ointment. How can Aveeno call this product hypoallergenic?
It's Ok!
Reviewed on October 13, 2013

I have been using this for about 2 months, It's Ok! most important thing is didnt break me out.

I love to add 5 drops of jojoba oil (acne.org brand) its great!

but i see lots of review says it breaks them out! im glad it didnt to me.

but apply it on my eyes burns....make me have tears....:(

i wouldn't recommand this product cuz i wont purchase it again!

but everyone is different!

My skin type is acne.prone..have scars and red marks!

but u never know whats ur fav product until u try it...

so keep trying !

Reviewed on May 5, 2012

I had the one that was SPF 15 And it works ok. I know there are better moisturizers out there...

Reviewed on August 30, 2011

This cream was a big disappointment! I decided to switch it up from my Olay moisturizer that I had used for years and buy this, and I regret it. I got it at a sale and it is supposed to be non-comedogenic and have calming properties, but it ended up being the only reason that I have acne. It seemed fine at first and moisturized great, but after two weeks or so caused me to continuously break out. That's why I started on the regimen but since moisturizing is the last step this cream only left me with more acne. I've stopped using it now and would not recommend it to anyone with acne-prone skin.

Reviewed on July 19, 2010

Eh. This stuff is so-so. I like greasier/deep moisture creams and moisturizers because they smooth down the flaky areas I have. This stuff doesn't really do that, I will say that it does a good job on my under-eye area, concealer glides on fantastically after this stuff, but that's about it.

The glitter is visible if you get really close to the mirror, other than that I don't think it does much to brighten skin and I think shimmer is a stupid way to brighten skin anyway, it's not treating the problem.

Very light and water based, so it washes off easily and actually turns white if you get enough water on it.

No anti-acne ingredients, so it's just for moisture, not acne treatment.

I'm just not impressed, after spending $15 bucks, I'll probably finish using it but I won't spend another $15 on it.

I like Garnier's SPF 28 anti-spot moisturizer way better.