Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Lauryl Glucoside, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, lentinus edodes extract (shitake mushroom), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Algae Extract.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide.

Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser

Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser With Natural Shiitake Complex, 5 Ounce
updated: 06/07/2017 11:33 UTC

Nice product
Reviewed on December 3, 2015

Aveeno is the great product i used it regular since 5 six week and I got really my skin and face smooth and well. I loved Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser and recommend to those guys who has skinny problem. They will really remember the product.

Anonymous
Nice product

amazing product!!!
Reviewed on December 3, 2015

I am daily using Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser. After used that my body scene looking very good. I really love this product. Everyone should use it.

Excellent everyday cleanser.
Reviewed on October 23, 2013

I've been using this for two months and I love it. Won't use anything else. A little goes a long way, so don't be tempted to use too much at a time. I wash with it everyday and I am super gentle when I do.