Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion reviews

4.5/5 - 11 reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Key Ingredient:
Dimethicone.

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oat Flour (Avena Sativa), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion, 8 Ounce
updated: 09/25/2016 04:18 UTC
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion, 18 fl oz
updated: 09/25/2016 04:18 UTC

Great moisturizer
Reviewed on July 5, 2016

I'm surprised this one doesn't have more reviews on here - this is one great moisturizer!

Back when I used the Regimen 2x a day, I found that this was one of the only moisturizers that didn't cause extreme burning when mixed with BP. It was able to fight flakes extremely well. Also, it definitely does moisturize for 24 hours like the packaging says - nowadays, even after washing it off in the evening and applying BP (no moisturizer) overnight, when I wash my face it the morning my skin is nice and plump instead of thin and dehydrated.

It is kinda heavy, but it doesn't leave you with a obvious shine for the rest of the day like the Cetaphil lotion does. And despite its relative heaviness (compared to something like CeraVe), it's fine to use on the face.

Love it
Reviewed on May 15, 2015

I was a little concerned about using it on my face because I'm prone to breakouts. At first it did give me a couple of pimples and I was temped to give up in fear of it getting worse, but I pushed through and now I love it.

I love it
Reviewed on November 24, 2014

I needed a moisturizer because my face was dry and flaky and this took it away.

Be Careful
Reviewed on April 23, 2014

This is a really good moisturizer but I would be careful using it on your face if you are acne prone. I can't scientifically state anything (like most of us can't) but I had a really bad breakout on my forehead like I have never had before and the only thing I was doing differently was using this moisturizer specifically on my forehead. If I had to guess it was to heavy for me (maybe the petrolatum) and caused my oily pores to get clogged up.

Great moisturizer that actually moisturizes your face
Reviewed on January 27, 2014

I love this moisturizer. It is the only moisturizer that has gotten rid of my flaky, over-dried skin. The moisturizer keeps my face looking smooth and healthy all day. Only started using the moisturizer this November, and it does wonders when it's cold outside. Haven't experienced using it when it is warm outside.

Reviewed on March 3, 2013

I was a little worried about using it in fear of breaking out, I have been using this lotion for years now. Everone is different, but it really works great for me.

Reviewed on January 28, 2013

Adore this product. Amazing results. My skin has never felt or looked healthier after using this product on my face.

Reviewed on September 5, 2012

I am using epiduo for my acne and i drys me out alot, and nothing else moisturized well enough. So i got this and i completely got rid of my dry skin all day!!! I totally recommend this for anyone with dry sensitive skin!

Reviewed on June 18, 2012

Great stuff, I usually hate moisturizes for my face because I break out really easily. And I have to say this stuff has not so far. I use 2% Salicylic acid face wash. 10% benzoyl peroxide(My acne is only affect by the high percent)...and I put this lotion on my face. So far no break outs!

Reviewed on December 17, 2011

I use this product for chapped lips and it works great! Also, i use it to moisturize my face before i go to bed and after the shower and my skin feels so soft :) I have never tried iit on pimples before but i am right now because i just got a few breakouts :(

I dont know if it works yet but i hope it does :)