Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 reviews

4.4/5 - 14 reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 30

Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (2%), Oxybenzone (5%).

BHT; C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate; Cetyl Alcohol; Cetyl Dimethicone; Chlorhexidine Digluconate; Cholecalciferol; Diethylhexyl 2; 6-Naphthalate.

Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 30

Aveeno Continuous Protection Lotion Face SPF 30, 3-Ounce (Pack of 2)
updated: 04/24/2017 04:26 UTC

Super Duper Amazing!!
Reviewed on March 1, 2015

This is an amazing product. I have unbelievably sensitive skin and anything slightly too harsh will make me break out. I was really skeptic to try this because I recently had bought another famous sunblock made for acne and after using it only once, the next day, I had cystic acne forming. And for the next 2 weeks, my face looked simply disgusting. Anyways, I needed a new sunblock and I remember when I was younger, I used Aveeno lotion as face moisturizer and I was completely fine. So i decided to give Aveeno sunblock a shot and it is amazing. My acne is even clearing with and no new ones are forming. The sunblock isn't thick and is easy to apply. It smells fantastic to me so that's a plus. But overall, it's a great product and I'll definitely be using this rather than other big brand names.

Reviewed on April 13, 2011

I found a bottle in my cabinet, and thought it would be pretty great. It wasn't, though. I would put it on after I showered at night and then it would burn real bad, but I'm not sure if that was because of the treatment I'd been doing on my face. I had been using a bar of body soap and baking soda, and that made my skin feel ungreasy, but it would dry it out (not greasy = dry). So I used Aveeno thinking it would work. Like I said, it burned really bad, but I would ignor it and turn on the fan to cool me down. Then in the morning, the area around my chin would have white flakes. So I stopped using Aveeno after a while. It was too painfula dn too much of a hassel.

Jules, Sacramento CA
Reviewed on March 16, 2011

I like this stuff but I just started using Neutrogena sensitive skin sunblock lotion 60+ and it is actually healing my skin. Now I only use that stuff.

Reviewed on January 29, 2011

I love Aveeno products and have never had a problem with any until I tried this one. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to the soy proteins in it because I've used their positively ageless sunblock lotion (spf 90 face) with no problems. I tried it out because of the wonderful reviews but it didn't work for me. :(

Reviewed on December 15, 2010

This is a really good sunscreen. I used the screen on one that was for the whole body and face buy it makes your skin look oily, which isn't such a big deal for the body but can make you look funny on the face.

This sunscreen got a lot for a small amount but I guess I'll last a long time since your only going to use it on your face. This sunscreen cleared up some of my acne so i was happy with the results. You should try this sunscreen since its made just for the face so it probably won't break you out.

Anonymous, nh
Reviewed on November 19, 2010

I combine a little of this with Aveeno's clearing moisturizer with the salicylic acid because that one has no SPF, and the two of them together are awesome. I love Aveeno!!

Jaeyul, KOREA
Reviewed on July 23, 2010

It is awesome product I have used.

I used to have very greasy face before getting this.

I am Korean. I paid 15,000won for this.

This AVEENO also make in korea. Its ingredient is not different from those in other country. But Its SPF is 50.

Anonymous, US
Reviewed on April 22, 2010

I have been using Aveeno for a while and though it doesn't treat acne, it does not worsen it and feels very light on the face. It might even help acne because it contains vitamins a, c, e, and I think I have noticed a slight improvement.

Daniel, orange county
Reviewed on April 5, 2010

i been using this for a couple of days now cause my skin started to peel(rebuilding XD)from my application of BP. So i turned down the amount of BP and started using this as my moisturizer at night and during the day.

my skin is looking healthy and moisturized. get this if you can.

Cindy, Michigan, MI