Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer reviews

3.9/5 - 81 reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) (Acne medication).

Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Polyacrylamide, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Water.

Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer, 4 fl oz
updated: 04/24/2014 23:43 UTC
Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer, 4 Ounce
updated: 04/24/2014 23:43 UTC

Made my skin worse
Reviewed on January 9, 2014

Used it for a month and it broke me out, adding new pimples to my face.

Reviewed on November 21, 2012

Slightly on the expensive side, so I'm looking for a stronger lotion with benzoyl peroxide for when this lotion runs out, but I will keep using it until it does

Reviewed on October 29, 2012

my acne finally cleared up and I needed a moisturizer but was wary of it making me break out. I figured since this 1 was for acne it wouldn't break me out but it did :( once I stopped my skin cleared up again

Reviewed on October 28, 2012

One thing I forgot to add to my previous review - the thing that makes this item work the best for me is because it uses salicylic acid (the mellow stuff) instead of benzoyl peroxide (the harsh stuff). I don't know if maybe I just got a special brand or if all of Aveeno's Clear Complexion bottles are like this but that definitely makes the difference - benzoyl peroxide is definitely terrible for sensitive skin, which is why I love that Aveeno items are always mild yet effective and dermatologist-approved.

Reviewed on July 31, 2012

I've been on the regimen for about 3 days now and I have been using CVS gentle-purpose cleanser, neutrogena on-the-spot 2.5% BP treatment cream, and this product, and I have to say they are a good combination. I feel more confident, like seeing the results, and I cannot wait until I have clear skin! I would definitely recommend this product. It contains 0.5% salicylic acid to further protect against breakouts. It was worth the $$.

Reviewed on June 3, 2012

I'm 14 years old and I used to have pretty bad acne, but it went away about a year ago. I was using "Aveeno Fresh Essentials" before this and it worked wonders on my skin. I was stupid enough to switch and now I regret it. I had one breakout on my cheek, and it turned into a bunch of really red really bumppy ones! I want my money back!

Reviewed on April 10, 2012

I have went years without using a moisturizer. I decided to give this one a shot about 4 months ago, and it is working wonders for me. I use it in the morning and at night and if I happen to shower during the day. Its amazing!

Reviewed on April 4, 2012

I have really sensitive skin and this moisturizer is definitely gentle; hasn't broke me out. Also, I had ridiculous nasty red skin after using a harsh cleanser and this calmed all of the irritation and dryness.

Reviewed on February 19, 2012

Ok so I was useing the aveeno daily moisturizer first. Not the clear complextion. And the moisturizer alone was amazing! I used that for 2 weeks, then it ran out:( so my mom took me to target and they didn't have any!:O so I got the clear complextion and it works amazingly! It did make 2 new red zits on my face but I put some toothaste on it and they are getting better. But it's pushing all the lame stuff out! Which is fanatasic!