Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads reviews

3.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) (Acne medication).

Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Ethylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Glycine Soja Protein, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, PEG 16 Macadamia Glyceride, PEG 16 Soy Sterol, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Propylparaben, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Water.

Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads, 28 ct, 2 pk
updated: 06/06/2017 19:58 UTC
Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Cleansing Pads, 28 ea
updated: 10/01/2016 01:09 UTC

DONT BUY THIS!
Reviewed on May 12, 2015

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

refrain from purchasing this....goodness knows I broke out so bad after 6 uses!

Normally I have 3-4 pimples on my cheeks (mostly during that time of the month), zero acne on my forehead, temples, jawline and 2 little iddy biddy ones on my chin.

I was looking around in the drugstore to see what I can do to help make my skin just a bit more calm and pimple free and came upon this.

I read the descriptions and ingredients and decided why the heck not?? Its says its gentle enough to use daily so.... pfffttt even better right?

Nope nope nope! After my first use I felt like my face was squeaky clean and smoother...I only used it once in the day (right before i went to bed). During my third use i noticed my face was getting a bit itchy but I didnt pay much mind to it....come up on my 6th I thought that maybe its just my face getting used to it......next morning comes in and my face had pimples everywhere...I about cried when I saw my face, I called in sick for work and stopped using it immediately. After 4 days of not using the aveeno my skin went back to how it used to be prior to this product.

Either I was allergic to something or the exfoliation caused me to break out...IDK but I dont ever want to use any aveeno acne product.

by Nika2976 on 09/22/2015 15:50
I had the same reaction. i figure out it could only have been the aveeno since it was the only thing I added to my regimen. stopped using it immediately. better off with the few pimples I had before. kmt.
Anonymous, NY
Reviewed on August 3, 2010

I love these pads. Really helped clear my skin.

Anonymous, CA