Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Salicylic acid (0.5%).

Sodium coco sulfate, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, triticum vulgare starch (wheat), cetearyl alcohol, paraffin, water, citric acid, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil (sweet almond), peg 16 soy sterol, glycine soja seed extract (soybean), titanium dioxide, panthenol, lauryl methyl gluceth 10 hydroxypropyl dimonium chloride, fragrance (parfum), cocamidopropyl betaine, tocopheryl acetate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate.

best product
Reviewed on November 19, 2016

this soap smells AMAZING and i think it helped my skin but the bad part is that it melts REALLY quickly so it didnt really last long and kinda make a mess but other than that i like this soap .

Missing this product!
Reviewed on November 19, 2016

I am 47 years old, and yes I was still getting acne. I use Aveeno Clear Complextion Cleansing bar faithfully every night in the shower on my face to keep from breaking out. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. I bought it in bulk online when Walmart stopped selling it. Now I'm down to two bars. I'm starting to panic because I can't find it anywhere.

I have tried many products in the past, and none have worked as well as Aveeno Clear Complextion Cleansing Bar; not even close. I need this product and soon before I run out.

Great but doesn't help much
Reviewed on January 3, 2014

This bar soap does an amazing job on keeping my skin moisturized and soft but on the first week of using it I noticed I'm getting more acne on my back nevertheless i will continue using it and see what happens n I will still recommend this product cause it's really cheap

Anonymous, Philippines
Reviewed on December 29, 2011

I've tried this on before taking a bath, and it stung so much! It left my face looking red and ugly... Gah, I do not recommend this. I will give this another chance, though.

Reviewed on April 13, 2011

I love this stuff. I have used the Clinique three step system, and my face became as dry as the Sahara Desert. To recover, I started using more natural products, which let to this amazing product. All I do is wash my face and apply aveeno facial moisturizer. My face is clean, clear, and loving it.

Reviewed on September 25, 2010

i love this product! i've used it in the past and remembered how well it worked so i bought it again and in three days there is a noticeable difference! my skin is fairly clear now with just a couple small pimples on my forehead and under my nose and a couple red marks on my cheeks, but i suspect these will clear up soon. i wash my face in the morning with this and then apply an oil-free am moisturizer. at night, i wash again with this and apply either benzoyl peroxide spot treatment (prescription) or neosporin, depending on the type of pimple. overall, this works very well and i would definitely recommend it!