Aveeno Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 reviews

2.4/5 - 29 reviews

Brand: Aveeno

Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate).

Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethylmethacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Daily Moisturizer, SPF 15, 4 Ounce
updated: 11/26/2014 03:25 UTC
Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Daily Moisturizer, SPF-15, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)
updated: 11/26/2014 03:25 UTC

I'm liking this so far.
Reviewed on August 7, 2014

I've been using this for about a month now and I really like it. Despite all the harsh criticism it's receiving on this site, I'm finding that my skin doesn't react adversely to it. I only use it during the day following my morning wash with CeraVe foaming cleanser and the Acne.org Acne Treatment.

Recommended by my dermatologist, but it's terrible!
Reviewed on December 2, 2013

I struggle with very sensitive, oily skin, and acne. I have yet to find a daily moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin (red bumps, inflamed pores, burning itching, break outs, etc.) I asked my dermatologist for a recommendation and he suggested this product. I used it for almost a week. The first time I used it my skin burned, but I rounded it up to the product coming in contact with my more exposed acne spots. I used it twice a day for two days, morning and night. Day three, my skin looked irritated so I only used it once that night. By day four it was obvious that my skin was reacting poorly to the moisturizer. Every pore of my face was either inflamed or now had a blackhead in it. I immediately discontinued using it. My skin was tender, itchy, red, and painful for days. I used a baking soda wash with witch hazel, which really helps with my black heads, two days after I discontinued the moisturizer. I have been using dove sensitize soap and witch hazel ever since and my skin is finally starting to look normal again. I'm still with acne but my skin/pores feel better around my ance since I stopped using it.

horrible
Reviewed on November 4, 2013

This also caused me to break out. I've always struggled with a few pimples here and there but this caused clusters of pimples all over my chin especially, but also my cheaks and forehead. Took me a while to figure out that this moisturizer was the problem, didn't think it was since Aveeno is supposed to be so gentle and natural and all that b.s. Don't use this product! My skin got so bad I broke down and cried TWICE looking in the mirror at these large, painful Whitehead's all over my chin. wouldn't wish this moisturizer on my worst enemy, beware!

Reviewed on November 21, 2012

I was really annoyed with the bottle because it wouldn't pump the lotion, but at least the product is okay. Other people seem to have broken out because of it, but it seems fine for me as long as I don't slather too much on.

Reviewed on March 27, 2012

I hope you guys know this before using it on your face: 'natural light diffusers' basically means they've put millions of tiny glitters into the mix to diffuse the light and bounce it back. This is what's getting into your pores and clogging them up. Please reconsider if you are acne prone.

Reviewed on June 6, 2011

Not a good product in my opinion at all.

Reviewed on April 30, 2011

Don't purchase this product! Skin looks chapped and burns.

Reviewed on March 23, 2011

Please please don't use this product. If I could only tell you the physical and emotional effects it has had....

I started using this about a year ago after reading everywhere that "everyone moisturizes now days." Well I never really did before but I figured this product was safe. I don't have sensitive skin at all, so it took months before it broke my face out all over, I mean ALL over. Before I only got a pimple now and then. Since the product didn't break me out right away, it took me forever to figure out it was the problem. I stopped drinking caffeine, stopped eating dairy (I was already vegetarian), started using BP (made it so much worse bc I don't truly have acne), and I even started jogging 5 times a week. When I ruled out everything else, I started to look at reviews for aveeno, and decided to stop moisturizing all together. Now my skin is getting so much better in a matter of a couple weeks, and I'm so glad bc I actually stopped going out bc my face was so bad. I'm just glad to get back to my normal life, and I guess now I'm super healthy....so ya, DON"T USE THIS PRODUCT, LESS IS MORE WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR FACE.

Reviewed on February 28, 2011

Use it as I said for red marks/hyperpigmentation, but if you use it every day, something in the product eventually irritates and clogs skin.

Reviewed on September 6, 2010

Was looking for a moisturizer with SPF in it to wear under my make up on a daily basis. Thought it dried quickly, applied make-up and went off to work. Looked in the mirror later at work and was shocked at how greasy my face looked. Stopped using it then and there.