Avar-e Sodium Sulfacetamide (10%) and Sulfur (5%) Emollient Cream reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: Avar-e

Avar-e Sodium Sulfacetamide (10%) and Sulfur (5%) Emollient Cream

Sodium Sulfacetamide (10%) and Sulfur (5%).

Arabica gum, benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, emulsifying wax, fragrance, glycerine, glyceryl stearate (and) PEG-100 stearate, isostearyl palmitate, nicotinamide, phenoxyethanol, purified water, sodium lactate, sodium thiosulfate and zinc oxide.

AVAR-E LS EMOLLIENT CREAM
Reviewed on March 29, 2014

I have extremely sensitive skin/mild rosacea. My derm recommended avar cream when most other topical acne creams had caused irritation and did not work. I used for 5 months with great and immediate results! No dryness, redness, or irritation! Cleared up all my moderate acne. I suddenly developed a rash/hives one day a few hours after applying the avar cream. I was told to stop use for a week, the rash went away, I used again, the rash re-appeared! I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but I can't find anything online for Avar products. I'm so bummed out as this product has worked wonders for my acne. I recommend this product, but please keep this in mind. This product has also been discontinued/unavailable for quite some time when I first started ordering. Not sure why, but the company had to pull all products and I had to wait a few months to get it!