Avène Soap-Free Gel Cleanser reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Avène

Avène Soap-Free Gel Cleanser

Water, decyl glucoside, polysorbate 20, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, ceteareth-60, myristyl glycol, glycerin, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, sodium chloride, methyl gluceth-20, benzoic acid, cetrimonium bromide, cucurbita pepo seed oil, disodium edta, frgrance, green 5, lactic acid, phenoxyethanol, tetrasodium edta, yellow 5, zinc gluconate.

Reviewed on June 7, 2010

I changed to this cleanser from Cetaphil recently as I felt it wasn't giving me the results I wanted. I like the effects this cleanser has on my skin. It removes excess sebum without stripping my skin of its acid mantle (a very fine, slightly acidic film on the surface of the skin acting as a barrier).

Effective without being harsh.

Since using it I have been shine-free, soft and supple with no new breakouts.

Definitely recommended.