Avène Cleanance Anti-Shine Regulating Lotion reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Avène

Avène Cleanance Anti-Shine Regulating Lotion

Avene Thermal Spring Water, (Avene Aqua), Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Zinc Gluconate, Diethyl Phthalate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Butheth-26, Salicylic Acid, Silica, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Triethanolamine, Water (Aqua).

Reviewed on September 8, 2010

I love the whole Avène Cleanance line for its effective acne-fighting abilities while at the same time catering for sensitive skins.

This is the best moisturizer I've tried in a long time. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and shine-free. I use it in the morning under makeup after cleansing with the Cleanance Soap-Free Gel Cleanser. At night I switch to the exfoliating Cleanance K moisturizer which also helps fight blemishes.

I have been using these three products since May, and my skin has probably never looked better. I am also on Diane-35, which helps hormonally. Topically, this really delivers.

I recommend Cleanance to anyone experiencing acne whether you have sensitive skin or not. It is the perfect balance between most acne products I have come across, which have been either gentle (Cetaphil) or too harsh (Proactiv, Neutrogena etc.)