Aura Cacia Restoring Organic Rosehip Oil reviews

3.4/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Aura Cacia

Aura Cacia Restoring Organic Rosehip Oil

Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, D Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate.

Give it a chance!
Reviewed on July 21, 2016

I am very surprised there are so few reviews or even mentions on this site of organic rosehip oil for preventing acne scars. I would like to say it's because we are are (rightly) hesitant about using oils on our face, but the fact that everyone and their mother has jumped on the coconut oil cleansing method bandwagon at one time or another would suggest otherwise. I have never applied organic rosehip oil all over my face, and probably never would. But I do apply it to healing acne marks once they have scabbed over after I've kept it covered with a manuka honey strip for at least 14 hours. I lightly dab the rosehip oil over the mark for two-three nights in a row and it heals beautifully with zero hyper-pigmentation or scarring. I also use it on my hands to prevent pre-mature aging from all the hand washing/sanitizing I do.

by RikiMe on 12/05/2016 14:56
I recently started to use rosehip oil on my face and I can already see the difference. I use 3 drops, evenly spread all over my face, before bed. It takes a few minutes to absorb but it doesn't stain sheets. My face is much more hydrated now and not only doesn't break me out, but it actually stops my pimples! I would recommend it to everyone, don't let the word "oil" scare you!
Olivia, Australia
Reviewed on August 9, 2012

I have light acne, but whenever I got a big pimple it would usually scar and take months to fade, if it ever even did.

I started using Rosehip oil a few months back, and it's definitely helped heal old scars.

I still get some scarring from my pimples, but they fade a lot faster, and my skin tone evens out.

It also didn't break me out any extra, even though it's an oil.

I use 5 drops every night after washing my face, but before moisturising.

I think anyone with scarring should give it a go!

Anonymous, sydney
Reviewed on April 2, 2012

I have been using rose hip oil for around two weeks now and I have not had any new acne. My skin feels so soft and my make up slides on nicely now. Which is a great change, as prior to using this, I was a big BP user and that made me skin flaky at times.

I still do have bad acne scaring, not sure if this is helping with it yet but time will tell.

This is a very cheap product. Only need a drop or two for your entire face and that's all I have been using once I cleanse and tone and then put this everywhere ( including under my eyes).

Ari, Darwin
Reviewed on February 9, 2012

Rosehip oil did somewhat heal my acne scarring, but it made me break out. Or was that because I was drinking a lot of sugar loaded V energy drinks? Well I've stopped drinking them since two or three days ago and I'm not breaking out. But I'm also not using the rosehip oil...

Oh, and I've also (since two or three days ago) became a vegetarian.

Reviewed on November 27, 2011

DO NOT PUT ROSEHIP OIL ON YOUR FACE! IF YOU HAVE ACNE OR SENSITIVE SKIN!

I never come on here to write a review or join these websites....BUT I HAD TO WARN EVERYONE!!!