Argan Oil reviews

LOVE!!!
Reviewed on January 31, 2014

Argan Oil will help with dry skin patches and other spots like that. It is complete pure and I defintally reccommend the Josie Maran one. More expensive but seems to work much better. Can also be used on nails and hair!!

Reviewed on December 29, 2012

this is a miracle oil...my acne prone face for 30+ yrs is gone, people actually think I'm wearing foundation to even out my skin tone & I do not wear foundation what-so-ever!!!!!!

Reviewed on October 18, 2012

Argan oil is the best moisturizer I've every used. All other moisturizer leave my face feeling oily and heavy by the end of the day. However, argan oil restores the natural ph balance of your skin. It's considered a super oil and you should definitely read up on it. There's a lot of information on this oil. The first couple of weeks it felt very uncomfortable on my face, but after consistently applying it I've noticed that my face absorbs better and is not as oily anymore. It has a light feel. Definitely try it. Plus, it is a sun protectant in its own. (don't need spf unless you really want to) Costs a bit of money, but will last you at least 2-3 months.

Reviewed on June 22, 2012

I am in LOVE with this gorgeous, mulit-purpose beauty oil!!! I had beautiful skin as a teenager but once I hit my 20's, breakout city. Not cool.

As so many of us acne sufferers have, I have tried everything (except ProActive, I heard too many icky things about it) and nothing worked. I am also vegan and I keep animal products and crappy chemicals off my face so I tend to lean toward natural treatments rather than chemical ones. Most moisturizers you find at the drug store are full of yucky, pore clogging and unsavory chemical ingredients that will make you break out like crazy. But my skin is dry, dry, dry in some spots (oily in others) and needs moisturizer! I read about argan oil and decided to give it a try.

I bought the Josie Maran brand 100% Organic Argan Oil and started using just a few drops after cleansing, morning and night. Despite it being an oil, it is not greasy at all. It gives your skin a velvety, soft feeling and a lovely glow! It also helps to control sebum production, fades acne scars and reduces wrinkles! Not to mention, you can use it on your hair to keep it shiny!

I like to apply a drop of argan oil to each eye area and a drop to my neck and then put three drops in my palm with a drop of tea tree oil (for a break-out busting boost) and gently apply to the rest of my face.

It's the best moisturizer I have ever used, and I urge you to splurge and pick up a bottle. Save your pennies if you have to! Look under the couch cushions! Start a lemonade stand!

P.S. Natural is seriously the way to go, folks. Don't hurt your skin or the environment with crappy chemicals.

by smiles23 on 03/27/2014 18:40
Hey I am a firm believer in natural and organic skin care as well… what do you use on your face as a cleanser before the argan oil? also do you wash two times a day? thanks!