Page 5 of Arbonne Clear Advantage System reviews

Brand: Arbonne

Clarifying Wash Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid (1%).

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, peppermint, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Clarifying Toner Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Key Ingredients:
Hazel, alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, orange fruit, mallow flower, hops extract, sugar cane, sugar maple, lemon fruit, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf, lactic acid, vitamins A and E.

Clarifying Lotion Acne Medication:
Salicylic acid (1%).

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, mulberry, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Acne Spot Treatment Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid (2%).

Key Ingredients:
Rosa roxburghii fruit extract, lycium barbarum fruit extract.

Skin Support Dietary Supplement:
Key Ingredients:
Resveratrol, Coenzyme Q10, saccharomyces boulardii (probiotics), zinc, vitamins C and E, gugglesterone, grapeseed extract, rosemary extract.

Reviewed on February 12, 2009

Used this ONCE from a friend. It cleared up some big red spots I hated :D I want to get it now :D

Reviewed on February 2, 2009

I have been using this line for around 6 months. I don't have sever acne but there are pimples on my face the majority of the time. I guess the salicylic acid works better for me. Within two days of using arbonne i noticed an impressive improvement. I don't talk the supplement but i do use an additional exfoilatior twice a week. I would recommend this product to people who have sensitive skin and light-moderate acne. I love it!

Reviewed on January 31, 2009

I am a 27 year old acne sufferer. I go through phases of almost clear skin to cystic acne. I have been a user of Pro active for years but once in a while when the proactive runs out I try something new. The Arbonne Clear Advantage system stinks. I didnt seee any improvements and my skin became worse with tiny pimples all over my forehead. I found an old botlle of proactive and began using it to hold me over till i made it to the store, the next morning the tiny bumbs began to fade. i bought my Proactive last night and my skin already looks smother with a more even skin tone. I guess Salcylic Acid just doesnt work on my skin as well as benzoyl peroxide. I do love Arbonnes mineral foundation though but not the long wait for shipping.

Reviewed on January 29, 2009

This product is really good at making your overall skin look and feel nice but it didnt help in clearing up my existing acne or prevent any new ones from coming up. I would totally recommend this to people who have light acne or just as a good daily system for people who want improved texture and health but not as an acne treatment

Reviewed on January 19, 2009

These produts are proably okay for someone who has "light" acne (if there is sucha thing). I have been using it for almost two years. I am looking for a new line of produts to try. I am almost 30, so maybe this would help younger help.

Reviewed on January 18, 2009

works geat on pimples, but find a moisturizer that hydrates well.

Reviewed on January 8, 2009

Not worth the trouble of buying through a representative or finding online for the results and cost.

Reviewed on December 30, 2008

I didn't use the dietary supplements but it didn't give me the quick result as I had hoped. BP just works faster.

Reviewed on December 15, 2008

This product is great! It does dry your skin but all you need is a great moisturizer. At first your pimples will seem worse but that is because it works from the inside out. It brings all the impurities up. i love this product!

Reviewed on November 26, 2008

Id reccomend this to anyone. It doesnt work amazingly well but it workd pretty good.