Page 5 of Arbonne Clear Advantage System reviews

3.6/5 - 105 reviews

Clarifying Wash Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid 1%.

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, peppermint, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Clarifying Toner Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid 0.5%.

Key Ingredients:
Hazel, alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, orange fruit, mallow flower, hops extract, sugar cane, sugar maple, lemon fruit, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf, lactic acid, vitamins A and E.

Clarifying Lotion Acne Medication:
Salicylic acid 1%.

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, mulberry, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Acne Spot Treatment Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid 2%.

Key Ingredients:
Rosa roxburghii fruit extract, lycium barbarum fruit extract.

Skin Support Dietary Supplement:
Resveratrol, Coenzyme Q10, saccharomyces boulardii
(probiotics), zinc, vitamins C and E, gugglesterone, grapeseed extract, rosemary extract.

Arbonne Clear Advantage System
updated: 04/19/2014 23:20 UTC

Reviewed on January 19, 2009

These produts are proably okay for someone who has "light" acne (if there is sucha thing). I have been using it for almost two years. I am looking for a new line of produts to try. I am almost 30, so maybe this would help younger help.

Reviewed on January 18, 2009

works geat on pimples, but find a moisturizer that hydrates well.

Reviewed on January 8, 2009

Not worth the trouble of buying through a representative or finding online for the results and cost.

Reviewed on December 30, 2008

I didn't use the dietary supplements but it didn't give me the quick result as I had hoped. BP just works faster.

Reviewed on December 15, 2008

This product is great! It does dry your skin but all you need is a great moisturizer. At first your pimples will seem worse but that is because it works from the inside out. It brings all the impurities up. i love this product!

Reviewed on November 26, 2008

Id reccomend this to anyone. It doesnt work amazingly well but it workd pretty good.

Reviewed on November 21, 2008

I think there is a better product that would clean my skin better. I have been using this product for over a year and i still don't see any results.. Before buyin this product i would try other cheaper products.

Reviewed on October 29, 2008

It's a good product. 100 times better than Proactive. And it supposedly doesn't have harmful chemicals, but I don't know how true that is.

Reviewed on October 16, 2008

the arbonne system is supposed to get worse before it gets better, i dont personally agree with that philosophy because i'm pretty worried about things like scarring. doesnt make a lot of sense. made my skin "The worst its ever been"

Reviewed on October 11, 2008

I am sending this back tomorrow. I heard so many great things about Arbonne that I thought I would try their acne face line to clear up hormonal/stress induced acne. Not only did it not clear up my face, it made it worse! Not to mention the discomfort of the burning on my face!