Page 4 of Arbonne Clear Advantage System reviews

Brand: Arbonne

Clarifying Wash Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid (1%).

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, peppermint, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Clarifying Toner Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Key Ingredients:
Hazel, alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, orange fruit, mallow flower, hops extract, sugar cane, sugar maple, lemon fruit, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf, lactic acid, vitamins A and E.

Clarifying Lotion Acne Medication:
Salicylic acid (1%).

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, mulberry, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Acne Spot Treatment Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid (2%).

Key Ingredients:
Rosa roxburghii fruit extract, lycium barbarum fruit extract.

Skin Support Dietary Supplement:
Key Ingredients:
Resveratrol, Coenzyme Q10, saccharomyces boulardii (probiotics), zinc, vitamins C and E, gugglesterone, grapeseed extract, rosemary extract.

Reviewed on July 25, 2009

I have light/moderate acne and have been using this product for a few months now and I must say that it has cleared up my blackheads from my cheeks but I still have many bumps on my forehead that have not cleared up.

Reviewed on July 17, 2009

One thing that I really need to state about this product is that you should only be using it ONCE a day, once a day and you will see great improvement in a matter of weeks, I really think that is a KEY component to this system. My one time per day wash/tone/lotion is strictly at night, I prefer it this way. Also, doing this cuts way down on the cost, and I honestly think if one was to use this 2x per day it would just be way too much. My sister also uses this once per day only (night too) and has been doing so for over a year and her skin has a great tone and texture appearence to it with very very infrequent breakouts compared to moderate acne before. I would highly reccomend this product, it takes my skin from bumpy, rough, and very frequent breakouts to smooth, soft skin, with mild acne. I also think it's one of the least irritating salycic products available. Goodluck!!

Reviewed on July 15, 2009

You could use either proactive or this to get that burning skin feeling. I'd rather wash a whole lot more with my usual soap, or even just deal with the pimples than have my sking burn all the time. I would not recommend this product.

Reviewed on June 16, 2009

Get it! I love it... It is the best product I have used and I have hormonal acne!

Reviewed on May 31, 2009

It works. like, it reallllly works!

Reviewed on May 29, 2009

Honestly it's not a miracle treatment and will likely not work for everyone but so far it is the best product I have used - my skin is the clearest it has been although I have some acne scars. They have recently changed the product, I hope it will work the same or better.

Reviewed on May 21, 2009

way too expensive when product does nothing but make skin dry!

Reviewed on April 12, 2009

Best product I've ever used for acne. All around good stuff. I was a Proactiv user before, and it worked at first then stopped after awhile. Plus it bleached all my towels. That can't be good for your skin! This Arbonne system is definitely my choice over Proactiv, and am still recommending it. Who cares that you have to order it? Arbonne offers hefty discounts so to me, it's definitely affordable. Plus it's nice to know I'm using a botanically-based product. My skin honestly feels clean, clear and very balanced: not dry OR oily which is something I've never experienced. It's like you feel naturally clean. The full set even comes with vitamins to help clear your skin from the inside out. Who does that? They really know their stuff. Plus I got a free eye cream with the set so that was cool. Definite must try!

Reviewed on February 17, 2009

I would recommend it for sure. I buy the product set.