Page 4 of Arbonne Clear Advantage System reviews

3.6/5 - 105 reviews

Clarifying Wash Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid 1%.

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, peppermint, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Clarifying Toner Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid 0.5%.

Key Ingredients:
Hazel, alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, orange fruit, mallow flower, hops extract, sugar cane, sugar maple, lemon fruit, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf, lactic acid, vitamins A and E.

Clarifying Lotion Acne Medication:
Salicylic acid 1%.

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, mulberry, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Acne Spot Treatment Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid 2%.

Key Ingredients:
Rosa roxburghii fruit extract, lycium barbarum fruit extract.

Skin Support Dietary Supplement:
Resveratrol, Coenzyme Q10, saccharomyces boulardii
(probiotics), zinc, vitamins C and E, gugglesterone, grapeseed extract, rosemary extract.

Arbonne Clear Advantage System
updated: 04/18/2014 14:25 UTC

Reviewed on May 29, 2009

Honestly it's not a miracle treatment and will likely not work for everyone but so far it is the best product I have used - my skin is the clearest it has been although I have some acne scars. They have recently changed the product, I hope it will work the same or better.

Reviewed on May 21, 2009

way too expensive when product does nothing but make skin dry!

Reviewed on April 12, 2009

Best product I've ever used for acne. All around good stuff. I was a Proactiv user before, and it worked at first then stopped after awhile. Plus it bleached all my towels. That can't be good for your skin! This Arbonne system is definitely my choice over Proactiv, and am still recommending it. Who cares that you have to order it? Arbonne offers hefty discounts so to me, it's definitely affordable. Plus it's nice to know I'm using a botanically-based product. My skin honestly feels clean, clear and very balanced: not dry OR oily which is something I've never experienced. It's like you feel naturally clean. The full set even comes with vitamins to help clear your skin from the inside out. Who does that? They really know their stuff. Plus I got a free eye cream with the set so that was cool. Definite must try!

Reviewed on February 17, 2009

I would recommend it for sure. I buy the product set.

Reviewed on February 12, 2009

Used this ONCE from a friend. It cleared up some big red spots I hated :D I want to get it now :D

Reviewed on February 2, 2009

I have been using this line for around 6 months. I don't have sever acne but there are pimples on my face the majority of the time. I guess the salicylic acid works better for me. Within two days of using arbonne i noticed an impressive improvement. I don't talk the supplement but i do use an additional exfoilatior twice a week. I would recommend this product to people who have sensitive skin and light-moderate acne. I love it!

Reviewed on January 31, 2009

I am a 27 year old acne sufferer. I go through phases of almost clear skin to cystic acne. I have been a user of Pro active for years but once in a while when the proactive runs out I try something new. The Arbonne Clear Advantage system stinks. I didnt seee any improvements and my skin became worse with tiny pimples all over my forehead. I found an old botlle of proactive and began using it to hold me over till i made it to the store, the next morning the tiny bumbs began to fade. i bought my Proactive last night and my skin already looks smother with a more even skin tone. I guess Salcylic Acid just doesnt work on my skin as well as benzoyl peroxide. I do love Arbonnes mineral foundation though but not the long wait for shipping.

Reviewed on January 29, 2009

This product is really good at making your overall skin look and feel nice but it didnt help in clearing up my existing acne or prevent any new ones from coming up. I would totally recommend this to people who have light acne or just as a good daily system for people who want improved texture and health but not as an acne treatment