Page 3 of Arbonne Clear Advantage System reviews

Brand: Arbonne

Clarifying Wash Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid (1%).

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, peppermint, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Clarifying Toner Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Key Ingredients:
Hazel, alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, orange fruit, mallow flower, hops extract, sugar cane, sugar maple, lemon fruit, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf, lactic acid, vitamins A and E.

Clarifying Lotion Acne Medication:
Salicylic acid (1%).

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, mulberry, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Acne Spot Treatment Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid (2%).

Key Ingredients:
Rosa roxburghii fruit extract, lycium barbarum fruit extract.

Skin Support Dietary Supplement:
Key Ingredients:
Resveratrol, Coenzyme Q10, saccharomyces boulardii (probiotics), zinc, vitamins C and E, gugglesterone, grapeseed extract, rosemary extract.

Reviewed on July 25, 2010

This product made me want to commit suicide, i would love to sue this company.

Reviewed on June 19, 2010

It really works. I highly recommend this product! When i frist tried it, a friend had given me some wash and toner to try. and after about 3 days, i couldn't believe the improvement that had come to my face!! is reduced the redness and the swelling, and left my skin feeling fresh and smooth. after about a week, i only have a few pimples on my forehead and nose. i haven't seen any improvement in the scars, but other than that Arbonne is the best thing that i have ever used!!

Reviewed on April 13, 2010

I'm 23 years old and have been dealing with mild to moderate acne since i was 12. I've most likely used everything out there that you can think of (including proactive). Nothing was working for me until a friend reccomended this product to me. I noticed a difference right away! The redness was gone and the pimple size was going down right before my eyes! The products have a nice peppermint smell to them and make your skin smooth and tight. I also take the supplement that was provided with the package which is once a day with a meal. The only negative thing really is it drys out your skin a bit. But it did state that on the lable, so it's not like i wasn't expecting it. Otherwise, great product!

Reviewed on December 17, 2009

Not good for very oily skin but does dry down pimples.

Reviewed on October 9, 2009

A little bit goes a long long way!!! I am very excited to try the supplement and the spot treatment. My face has not looked this good in four years!! And I have very bad cystic acne! I have used proactiv and treated be a doctor for the past 2 years. Proactive only worked for about a month then my acne came back twice as bad, the doctor has had me on antibiotics for 2 yrs and that is really wearing on my system. I will let you all know if it continues to help me, but so far it great!! I love it, and very refreshing and relaxing.

Reviewed on September 26, 2009

I have taken to supplements for over 2 years and loved, loved, loved them UNTIL they changed them!!! The new ones are nothing like to old ones and they do not work!! They need to go back to the old ones!!!

Reviewed on August 29, 2009

it works really well, but i recommend using an exfolient with the cleanser(it seems to work better). over well- i was impressed

Reviewed on August 25, 2009

I don't have terrible skin, but it was bad enough that I thought I'd try an acne system. Definitely would not try using this one again! Typically I only break out badly during one week of the month (you know what week I'm talking about) but this product is making me break out worse than I ever have before. I have huge, red, itchy, cystic acne all over my face, not just in my normal problem areas. It's so embarrassing! I have only been using the system for a week and a half, but I am stopping use now. The salespeople told me it would take 3 days to work, however the instant I started using it I saw my acne flair up more and more.

Reviewed on July 30, 2009

I really like how it makes my skin feel. Except on my forhead and browline my skin has become WAY worse than its ever been. I have so many pimples on my forehead. I have been using this product for just over a month now, and my forehead has just gotten worse, I heard than it takes a bit before your skin actually gets better with this product, but over a month? I am just kind of confused. But I do know people who think this product is great. Maybe my acne is much to mild for it.

Reviewed on July 25, 2009

I have light/moderate acne and have been using this product for a few months now and I must say that it has cleared up my blackheads from my cheeks but I still have many bumps on my forehead that have not cleared up.