Page 3 of Arbonne Clear Advantage System reviews

3.6/5 - 105 reviews

Clarifying Wash Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid 1%.

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, peppermint, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Clarifying Toner Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid 0.5%.

Key Ingredients:
Hazel, alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, orange fruit, mallow flower, hops extract, sugar cane, sugar maple, lemon fruit, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf, lactic acid, vitamins A and E.

Clarifying Lotion Acne Medication:
Salicylic acid 1%.

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, mulberry, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Acne Spot Treatment Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid 2%.

Key Ingredients:
Rosa roxburghii fruit extract, lycium barbarum fruit extract.

Skin Support Dietary Supplement:
Resveratrol, Coenzyme Q10, saccharomyces boulardii
(probiotics), zinc, vitamins C and E, gugglesterone, grapeseed extract, rosemary extract.

Arbonne Clear Advantage System
updated: 04/24/2014 08:30 UTC

Reviewed on December 17, 2009

Not good for very oily skin but does dry down pimples.

Reviewed on October 9, 2009

A little bit goes a long long way!!! I am very excited to try the supplement and the spot treatment. My face has not looked this good in four years!! And I have very bad cystic acne! I have used proactiv and treated be a doctor for the past 2 years. Proactive only worked for about a month then my acne came back twice as bad, the doctor has had me on antibiotics for 2 yrs and that is really wearing on my system. I will let you all know if it continues to help me, but so far it great!! I love it, and very refreshing and relaxing.

Reviewed on September 26, 2009

I have taken to supplements for over 2 years and loved, loved, loved them UNTIL they changed them!!! The new ones are nothing like to old ones and they do not work!! They need to go back to the old ones!!!

Reviewed on August 29, 2009

it works really well, but i recommend using an exfolient with the cleanser(it seems to work better). over well- i was impressed

Reviewed on August 25, 2009

I don't have terrible skin, but it was bad enough that I thought I'd try an acne system. Definitely would not try using this one again! Typically I only break out badly during one week of the month (you know what week I'm talking about) but this product is making me break out worse than I ever have before. I have huge, red, itchy, cystic acne all over my face, not just in my normal problem areas. It's so embarrassing! I have only been using the system for a week and a half, but I am stopping use now. The salespeople told me it would take 3 days to work, however the instant I started using it I saw my acne flair up more and more.

Reviewed on July 30, 2009

I really like how it makes my skin feel. Except on my forhead and browline my skin has become WAY worse than its ever been. I have so many pimples on my forehead. I have been using this product for just over a month now, and my forehead has just gotten worse, I heard than it takes a bit before your skin actually gets better with this product, but over a month? I am just kind of confused. But I do know people who think this product is great. Maybe my acne is much to mild for it.

Reviewed on July 25, 2009

I have light/moderate acne and have been using this product for a few months now and I must say that it has cleared up my blackheads from my cheeks but I still have many bumps on my forehead that have not cleared up.

Reviewed on July 17, 2009

One thing that I really need to state about this product is that you should only be using it ONCE a day, once a day and you will see great improvement in a matter of weeks, I really think that is a KEY component to this system. My one time per day wash/tone/lotion is strictly at night, I prefer it this way. Also, doing this cuts way down on the cost, and I honestly think if one was to use this 2x per day it would just be way too much. My sister also uses this once per day only (night too) and has been doing so for over a year and her skin has a great tone and texture appearence to it with very very infrequent breakouts compared to moderate acne before. I would highly reccomend this product, it takes my skin from bumpy, rough, and very frequent breakouts to smooth, soft skin, with mild acne. I also think it's one of the least irritating salycic products available. Goodluck!!

Reviewed on July 15, 2009

You could use either proactive or this to get that burning skin feeling. I'd rather wash a whole lot more with my usual soap, or even just deal with the pimples than have my sking burn all the time. I would not recommend this product.

Reviewed on June 16, 2009

Get it! I love it... It is the best product I have used and I have hormonal acne!