Page 2 of Arbonne Clear Advantage System reviews

Brand: Arbonne

Clarifying Wash Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid (1%).

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, peppermint, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Clarifying Toner Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Key Ingredients:
Hazel, alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, orange fruit, mallow flower, hops extract, sugar cane, sugar maple, lemon fruit, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf, lactic acid, vitamins A and E.

Clarifying Lotion Acne Medication:
Salicylic acid (1%).

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, mulberry, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Acne Spot Treatment Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid (2%).

Key Ingredients:
Rosa roxburghii fruit extract, lycium barbarum fruit extract.

Skin Support Dietary Supplement:
Key Ingredients:
Resveratrol, Coenzyme Q10, saccharomyces boulardii (probiotics), zinc, vitamins C and E, gugglesterone, grapeseed extract, rosemary extract.

Reviewed on February 15, 2012

This system made my face really really dry, flaky, and the severity of my acne has just increased. You'll pay a lot more 'cause the consultants are getting a lot of commission off of these products. I should have known better 'cause my consultant's face looks wrinkled, dry, and pity. If you can deal with the negative side effects of these products then by all means, go ahead and try. But I would definitely not recommend them to those that I care for.

Reviewed on February 13, 2012

I absolutely love the product. Those who have had bad experiences with it is probably because they are using make-up that clogs their pores. Do yourself a favor and switch to Arbonne make-up (I've been using the primer and the mineral powder) love, love, love it

I didn't realize I was being counterproductive by using the acne treatment and using bare minerals. It was the make-up that was making me break out more, not the system.

As soon as I switched to Arbonne make-up the break outs were less. I'm 4 weeks in and my skin is flawless.

Week one- Smoother skin, still had minor break outs

Week two- Reduced redness, pimples were smaller, acne scars started to fade

Week three- Smaller looking pores, healthier looking skin, still had some break outs (put the spot treatment on and they were gone the next day.)

Week four- Completely clear!!!!! My skin is smooth, healthy and I can now proudly walk out of the house without make up on.

As far as being a Consultant, YES PLEASE! 35% off the products, 35% commission, Arbonne pays you back a % on your own purchases, Tax write offs because you're considered a home based business. It's a no brainer for me. I want to sign up!!!!

by Sarah Clark Arbonne IC on 04/23/2014 00:41
Have you signed up? X
Reviewed on October 12, 2011

This is the only thing that actually cleared my skin. I have a lot of blackhead and whiteheads and sometimes pimples. I loved it.

Reviewed on July 7, 2011

It gets rid of acne and works!

Reviewed on April 29, 2011

I'm 25 and have been an acne sufferer for a few years now. I decided to use Arbonne's clear advantage system after a course of Accutane which cleared my skin up dramatically. Arbonne for me is to maintain the little acne that I do get from time to time, and prevent new pimples from coming in. So far, I've been on it for a few months now and it has done just that. It definitely keeps my acne under control. My acne is not worse or better, but it's definitely maintained.

Clear advantage leaves my skin feeling really smooth and soft, and it shrinks the pores as well. It also helps in flattening the pimples that are already formed on the surface of the skin. My skin looks healthier and has a nice healthy glow to it.

I recommend this system to those who are looking to maintain their acne rather than cure it. Good luck to all!

Reviewed on April 25, 2011

This Product is horrible, made my face much worse and on top of it gave me a rash on my Going back to the other products hoping that I can get some kind of relief. Do Not Use !

Reviewed on April 12, 2011

This product made my acne worse, is far too expensize, not worth the wait, and Proactiv is a better choice, its cheaper and has way better reviews.

I want my money back.

Reviewed on February 4, 2011

It works if you keep going with it!

Reviewed on November 27, 2010

i haven't been using this stuff for very long, but i've ALREADY noticed a positive difference in my skin. :)

Reviewed on November 15, 2010

I have to say...you HAVE to give this one a fair chance.

I am 34 years old and have hormonal acne breakouts. I have tried everything under the sun... to the point where I just figured I HAD to live with this fate. Let me tell you.. now I dont.

When I first tried this I was skeptical, as nothing I ever had tried "truely" worked, and I admit..I wasnt impressed at first. I broke out worse then I already was... my skin became actually very oily.. I ALMOST stopped use and switched back over to Clinique's system which up till this point worked "OK" for me. Then I realized that what this product was doing was actually clearing out my pores from the inside out... getting all the bad out.. which was the cause of the oil and the breakouts... THEN all of a sudden it felt like overnight it just cleared up totally. Ive been using it only a couple of weeks and am THOUROUGHLY impressed! You HAVE to stick it out and keep using it, even if it goes from bad to worse it WILL get better. I will NEVER use anything else again, I am hooked! I still get one or 2 pimples during high-hormonal stages of my cycle.. but NOTHING compared to what it was.

OH and as a bonus, my make up goes on smoother, my skin is even toned.. I can go OUT of the house w/OUT any makeup and feel comfortable. Im just amazed.

Also I only use the topical part of the system, the 3 steps. I did not purchase the pills.