Arbonne Clear Advantage System

Recommended by 62% of visitors

Average price: $59.69

Most helpful review

By Anonymous, Wichita, KS on 10/12/2011

This is the only thing that actually cleared my skin. I have a lot of blackhead and whiteheads and sometimes pimples. I loved it..

Pros:
  • Cleared my skin
  • Moisturized my skin
  • Smooth and soft
Cons:
  • pricey
  • Too many steps

29 out of 46 people found this review helpful

Clarifying Wash Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid 1%.

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, peppermint, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Clarifying Toner Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid 0.5%.

Key Ingredients:
Hazel, alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, orange fruit, mallow flower, hops extract, sugar cane, sugar maple, lemon fruit, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf, lactic acid, vitamins A and E.

Clarifying Lotion Acne Medication:
Salicylic acid 1%.

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, mulberry, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Acne Spot Treatment Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid 2%.

Key Ingredients:
Rosa roxburghii fruit extract, lycium barbarum fruit extract.

Skin Support Dietary Supplement:
Resveratrol, Coenzyme Q10, saccharomyces boulardii
(probiotics), zinc, vitamins C and E, gugglesterone, grapeseed extract, rosemary extract.

Arbonne Clear Advantage System
updated: 04/16/2014 02:12 UTC

Member reviews

By on

I'm 25 and have been an acne sufferer for a few years now. I decided to use Arbonne's clear advantage system after a course of Accutane which cleared my skin up dramatically. Arbonne for me is to maintain the little acne that I do get from time to time, and prevent new pimples from coming in. So far, I've been on it for a few months now and it has done just that. It definitely keeps my acne under control. My acne is not worse or better, but it's definitely maintained.

Clear advantage leaves my skin feeling really smooth and soft, and it shrinks the pores as well. It also helps in flattening the pimples that are already formed on the surface of the skin. My skin looks healthier and has a nice healthy glow to it.

I recommend this system to those who are looking to maintain their acne rather than cure it. Good luck to all!

Pros

• Smells nice and feels nice on the skin. All natural products that won't damage the skin.

Cons

• Bottles are relatively small for the price you pay.
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 65
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

This Product is horrible, made my face much worse and on top of it gave me a rash on my Going back to the other products hoping that I can get some kind of relief. Do Not Use !

Pros

• None

Cons

• Made Acne much worse including a rash
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 75
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

This product made my acne worse, is far too expensize, not worth the wait, and Proactiv is a better choice, its cheaper and has way better reviews.

I want my money back.

Pros

• It only takes a little amount to foam up your enitre face
  • Vegan

Cons

• Made my acne worse, After two weeks of using it, my acne has gotten progressively worse, painful red zits that take weeks to go away, leaves scars.
  • I did not know that it takes 3 months to work, I did not pay $75 to have bad acne that takes three months to go away.
  • Horrible.
  • moderate
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 75

By on

It works if you keep going with it!

Pros

• Cleared up most of my blackheads and pimples on my forehead and chin. Wonderful smell. And it made my face less oily and so smooth. My sister who had light acne used it and it cleared it all up and it never came back!

Cons

• I stopped using it for a few weeks and my pimples came back twice as bad even on my cheeks( I've never had them on my cheeks before)
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 60
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

i haven't been using this stuff for very long, but i've ALREADY noticed a positive difference in my skin. :)

Pros

• smells nice, makes skin silky smooth, cleared my little bumps up just over the past few days!

Cons

• kinda expensive :/ but i guess it was worth it. and i had to order it from a catalogue.
  • moderate
  • for a day or two
  • $ 60
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I have to say...you HAVE to give this one a fair chance.

I am 34 years old and have hormonal acne breakouts. I have tried everything under the sun... to the point where I just figured I HAD to live with this fate. Let me tell you.. now I dont.

When I first tried this I was skeptical, as nothing I ever had tried "truely" worked, and I admit..I wasnt impressed at first. I broke out worse then I already was... my skin became actually very oily.. I ALMOST stopped use and switched back over to Clinique's system which up till this point worked "OK" for me. Then I realized that what this product was doing was actually clearing out my pores from the inside out... getting all the bad out.. which was the cause of the oil and the breakouts... THEN all of a sudden it felt like overnight it just cleared up totally. Ive been using it only a couple of weeks and am THOUROUGHLY impressed! You HAVE to stick it out and keep using it, even if it goes from bad to worse it WILL get better. I will NEVER use anything else again, I am hooked! I still get one or 2 pimples during high-hormonal stages of my cycle.. but NOTHING compared to what it was.

OH and as a bonus, my make up goes on smoother, my skin is even toned.. I can go OUT of the house w/OUT any makeup and feel comfortable. Im just amazed.

Also I only use the topical part of the system, the 3 steps. I did not purchase the pills.

Pros

• Non-Drying, Leaves skin smooth and clear.

Cons

• Gets worse before better, but worth the wait.
  • light
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 55
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

IS...if you wanna use a quik fix....find one. If you want to use a healthy product on your skin and know its great for you...Arbonne is it. My friend is my consultant and I know she would never recommend ANYTHING harmful to me or my family.

She also explained skin takes time to transition from "store product" full of fillers and chemicals to a product that is pure and safe to use. She said I may break out initally because my skin will push out the junk inside...makes sense hey!

I give anything 4-6 weeks before I pass judgement now!

Pros

• Cleared my skin up almost like magic! Within 3 days I noticed a difference. The packaging says it may cause redness but it didn't for me!!! I love it. The consultant explained the line is botanically based too so knowing that it comes from plants and science as she described makes me rest as I know I'm not jamming animal bi-product and chemicals into my skin

Cons

• I have yet to find a con in anything I've tried. I have a few scars and it has helped but there are other product that do...re9 serum helped me!
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 79.5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

This product made me want to commit suicide, i would love to sue this company.

Pros

• Refundable
  • Great product if you want more acne

Cons

• Inflammation and soreness of face, causes abnormal breakouts the size of bug bites, embarrasing, painful, NOT RECOMMENDED IF YOU HAD PLASTIC SURGERY, my face has never felt so painful before
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

It really works. I highly recommend this product! When i frist tried it, a friend had given me some wash and toner to try. and after about 3 days, i couldn't believe the improvement that had come to my face!! is reduced the redness and the swelling, and left my skin feeling fresh and smooth. after about a week, i only have a few pimples on my forehead and nose. i haven't seen any improvement in the scars, but other than that Arbonne is the best thing that i have ever used!!

Pros

• Smells good, and i really works for my skin. my skin doesn't dry out and it feels smooth and clear. Arbonne is amazing!!

Cons

• Doesn't really help with acne scars.
  • severe
  • for about a week
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I'm 23 years old and have been dealing with mild to moderate acne since i was 12. I've most likely used everything out there that you can think of (including proactive). Nothing was working for me until a friend reccomended this product to me. I noticed a difference right away! The redness was gone and the pimple size was going down right before my eyes! The products have a nice peppermint smell to them and make your skin smooth and tight. I also take the supplement that was provided with the package which is once a day with a meal. The only negative thing really is it drys out your skin a bit. But it did state that on the lable, so it's not like i wasn't expecting it. Otherwise, great product!

Pros

• great smell and works fast

Cons

• leaves skin a little dry and doesn't help with acne scars
  • moderate
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 51
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.