Page 2 of Arbonne Clear Advantage System reviews

3.6/5 - 106 reviews

Clarifying Wash Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid 1%.

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, peppermint, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Clarifying Toner Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid 0.5%.

Key Ingredients:
Hazel, alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, orange fruit, mallow flower, hops extract, sugar cane, sugar maple, lemon fruit, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf, lactic acid, vitamins A and E.

Clarifying Lotion Acne Medication:
Salicylic acid 1%.

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, mulberry, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Acne Spot Treatment Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid 2%.

Key Ingredients:
Rosa roxburghii fruit extract, lycium barbarum fruit extract.

Skin Support Dietary Supplement:
Resveratrol, Coenzyme Q10, saccharomyces boulardii
(probiotics), zinc, vitamins C and E, gugglesterone, grapeseed extract, rosemary extract.

Reviewed on July 7, 2011

It gets rid of acne and works!

Reviewed on April 29, 2011

I'm 25 and have been an acne sufferer for a few years now. I decided to use Arbonne's clear advantage system after a course of Accutane which cleared my skin up dramatically. Arbonne for me is to maintain the little acne that I do get from time to time, and prevent new pimples from coming in. So far, I've been on it for a few months now and it has done just that. It definitely keeps my acne under control. My acne is not worse or better, but it's definitely maintained.

Clear advantage leaves my skin feeling really smooth and soft, and it shrinks the pores as well. It also helps in flattening the pimples that are already formed on the surface of the skin. My skin looks healthier and has a nice healthy glow to it.

I recommend this system to those who are looking to maintain their acne rather than cure it. Good luck to all!

Reviewed on April 25, 2011

This Product is horrible, made my face much worse and on top of it gave me a rash on my Going back to the other products hoping that I can get some kind of relief. Do Not Use !

Reviewed on April 12, 2011

This product made my acne worse, is far too expensize, not worth the wait, and Proactiv is a better choice, its cheaper and has way better reviews.

I want my money back.

Reviewed on February 4, 2011

It works if you keep going with it!

Reviewed on November 27, 2010

i haven't been using this stuff for very long, but i've ALREADY noticed a positive difference in my skin. :)

Reviewed on November 15, 2010

I have to say...you HAVE to give this one a fair chance.

I am 34 years old and have hormonal acne breakouts. I have tried everything under the sun... to the point where I just figured I HAD to live with this fate. Let me tell you.. now I dont.

When I first tried this I was skeptical, as nothing I ever had tried "truely" worked, and I admit..I wasnt impressed at first. I broke out worse then I already was... my skin became actually very oily.. I ALMOST stopped use and switched back over to Clinique's system which up till this point worked "OK" for me. Then I realized that what this product was doing was actually clearing out my pores from the inside out... getting all the bad out.. which was the cause of the oil and the breakouts... THEN all of a sudden it felt like overnight it just cleared up totally. Ive been using it only a couple of weeks and am THOUROUGHLY impressed! You HAVE to stick it out and keep using it, even if it goes from bad to worse it WILL get better. I will NEVER use anything else again, I am hooked! I still get one or 2 pimples during high-hormonal stages of my cycle.. but NOTHING compared to what it was.

OH and as a bonus, my make up goes on smoother, my skin is even toned.. I can go OUT of the house w/OUT any makeup and feel comfortable. Im just amazed.

Also I only use the topical part of the system, the 3 steps. I did not purchase the pills.

Reviewed on September 8, 2010

IS...if you wanna use a quik fix....find one. If you want to use a healthy product on your skin and know its great for you...Arbonne is it. My friend is my consultant and I know she would never recommend ANYTHING harmful to me or my family.

She also explained skin takes time to transition from "store product" full of fillers and chemicals to a product that is pure and safe to use. She said I may break out initally because my skin will push out the junk inside...makes sense hey!

I give anything 4-6 weeks before I pass judgement now!

Reviewed on July 25, 2010

This product made me want to commit suicide, i would love to sue this company.

Reviewed on June 19, 2010

It really works. I highly recommend this product! When i frist tried it, a friend had given me some wash and toner to try. and after about 3 days, i couldn't believe the improvement that had come to my face!! is reduced the redness and the swelling, and left my skin feeling fresh and smooth. after about a week, i only have a few pimples on my forehead and nose. i haven't seen any improvement in the scars, but other than that Arbonne is the best thing that i have ever used!!