Arbonne Clear Advantage System reviews

Brand: Arbonne

Clarifying Wash Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid (1%).

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, peppermint, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Clarifying Toner Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid (0.5%).

Key Ingredients:
Hazel, alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, orange fruit, mallow flower, hops extract, sugar cane, sugar maple, lemon fruit, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf, lactic acid, vitamins A and E.

Clarifying Lotion Acne Medication:
Salicylic acid (1%).

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, mulberry, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Acne Spot Treatment Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid (2%).

Key Ingredients:
Rosa roxburghii fruit extract, lycium barbarum fruit extract.

Skin Support Dietary Supplement:
Key Ingredients:
Resveratrol, Coenzyme Q10, saccharomyces boulardii (probiotics), zinc, vitamins C and E, gugglesterone, grapeseed extract, rosemary extract.

Arbonne Clear Advantage System

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Arbonne Clear Advantage System

Awful Product. Ruined Skin.
Reviewed on July 29, 2015

I had an absolutely terrible experience with this product. My skin was doing very well on Proactiv for years, but when I heard about Arbonne and how it was supposed to be the best thing yet, I decided to give it a try. Never have I been more disappointed with a skin care line. My skin felt itchy the entire time as it was dried out (yet oily somehow), and my face became extremely red, bumpy, and filled with painful whiteheads. It was so horrific that I had people commenting on how terrible my skin looked since they had seen how nice my face was while using Proactiv. I was encouraged to stay on Arbonne as I was told that the product was releasing the toxins in my skin. My skin never cleared up and actually got increasingly worse. I have now been off of the product for a month and my skin has not recovered. My face has never been in more pain and looked at its very worst while diligently using this system. It's going to take a long time to reverse the damage that this product caused. Fortunately I have been reimbursed, but that is not even enough to make up for such an acne enducing product and an acne filled summer. For me, Proactiv is the way to go!

This product works
Reviewed on July 23, 2015

I am 17. I use to struggle with acne terribly! These products work wonders. It does not completely clear the skin up, but it has been the only product so far that has improved my skin. I have used proactive, Murad, and Benzoyl Peroxide Gels. I have oily skin, and these products are working. I hope this helps for you just like it did me!

The BEST thing I have ever purchased
Reviewed on July 18, 2015

This set has cleared up my skin more than anything in the last 5 years. I've tried EVERYTHING from supermarket products to prescription creams and tablets

Although, there is still improvement to be had (I've only had it 3 weeks) my skin feels cleaner and smoother than it has since I hit puberty!

Will never use any other brand again

Here is my consultants website if you need somewhere to buy it from

[link removed]

Not good
Reviewed on July 17, 2014

Moderate-severe acne for years and years. I've never had much luck with salicylic acid but really liked the RC-9 lotion, so I decided to buy the acne set. It was probably the worst decision I ever made for my skin. Not only did it not help my acne it left my skin with a horrible texture, enlarged pores, and just awful looking. It took a very long time for my skin to get it's normal texture back. I'm not sure why my skin did not like it; obviously others have had a good experience. I have normal skin that's not oily. My skin responds better the benzoyl peroxide than salicylic acid. I tried this when I was 20 years old. Good news is it does come with a satisfaction guarantee I never took advantage of... However, I did like their other RC-9 and FC-5 products.

Reviewed on February 28, 2014

for my birthday 2yrs ago along with turning 30, as a gift my body decided to give me adult acne. I never had more then a single blemish at a time my entire life and all of a sudden I didn't recongnize my own reflection in the mirror. After using every prescription cream possible and spending thousands of dollars on every department store brand I tried the clear advantage system from Arbonne from a friend that was selling it. I had noticed that her skin seemed to glow and had to know what she was doing. While I was a bit skeptical I tried it thinking what did I have to lose, nothing else had worked. But to my amazement within the 1st week not only me but my friends and family, and my b/f noticed a difference. Every day it gets better and better. I loved it so much that I recently decided to join the company! I just had to show people this amazing product that was the 1st thing after a 2year search to work!!!

Awesome product!
Reviewed on February 22, 2014

I have tried a number of acne products including proactive, obagi, aveda you name it I have tried it. I started using this product 2 weeks ago, my acne on my cheeks and neck are almost completely gone in just two weeks!! The blackheads are gone as well. If you have problems with acne try this stuff! It's awesome. The only downside is you can't buy this in stores. You have to get it through an arbonne consultant. Luckily my sister sells it so I can get it anytime

My go-to regimen
Reviewed on August 7, 2013

First of all, I use this product line along with Arbonne makeup and moisturizer, and all together it REALLY keeps my breakouts under control (I get cysts and pretty bad hormonal acne on my lower cheeks and chin area)

My regimen: I use the face wash day and night. In the morning, after washing, I apply the FC5 normal/dry skin moisturizer (even though my skin is oily, this keeps my face from over producing oil). Then I put on my primer and foundation (also Arbonne). At night after washing, I use the toner, then apply the clarifying lotion to any break outs. I apply the moisturizer on top of this, and the spot treatment to any huge zits.

I think the reason it works well for me is because I counteract any excessive drying by using the moisturizer in addition to the system. I love it! I really like this brand, it works very well for me!

Reviewed on March 8, 2013

For all those who keep talking about the big, cystic acne that they have never had before, you are having an allergic reaction. Especially if its itchy and happens within a day or two of first using it. That happened to me with Proactive. It has nothing to do with the products effectiveness, just that you are allergic to some ingredient in it.

by jwelsh09 on 11/12/2014 16:01
actually arbonne products are allergen free.
Reviewed on May 27, 2012

It dried my face so bad it hurt, and didn't exfoliate my skin enough to unclogged the pores which led the the worst acne I've had in my life. I would never recommend this product to anybody ever. However, I do realize that everyone's skin has a different ph balance, but I stopped using this stuff a month ago, and my skin is still recovering. I'll never use anything from Arbonne ever again