Arbonne Clear Advantage System reviews

3.6/5 - 106 reviews

Clarifying Wash Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid 1%.

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, peppermint, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Clarifying Toner Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid 0.5%.

Key Ingredients:
Hazel, alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, orange fruit, mallow flower, hops extract, sugar cane, sugar maple, lemon fruit, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf, lactic acid, vitamins A and E.

Clarifying Lotion Acne Medication:
Salicylic acid 1%.

Key Ingredients:
Alfalfa, dandelion leaf, licorice root, orange peel, mallow flower, wild pansy, mulberry, hops extract, vitamins A, C and E.

Acne Spot Treatment Acne Medication:
Salicylic Acid 2%.

Key Ingredients:
Rosa roxburghii fruit extract, lycium barbarum fruit extract.

Skin Support Dietary Supplement:
Resveratrol, Coenzyme Q10, saccharomyces boulardii
(probiotics), zinc, vitamins C and E, gugglesterone, grapeseed extract, rosemary extract.

Not good
Reviewed on July 17, 2014

Moderate-severe acne for years and years. I've never had much luck with salicylic acid but really liked the RC-9 lotion, so I decided to buy the acne set. It was probably the worst decision I ever made for my skin. Not only did it not help my acne it left my skin with a horrible texture, enlarged pores, and just awful looking. It took a very long time for my skin to get it's normal texture back. I'm not sure why my skin did not like it; obviously others have had a good experience. I have normal skin that's not oily. My skin responds better the benzoyl peroxide than salicylic acid. I tried this when I was 20 years old. Good news is it does come with a satisfaction guarantee I never took advantage of... However, I did like their other RC-9 and FC-5 products.

LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!
Reviewed on February 28, 2014

for my birthday 2yrs ago along with turning 30, as a gift my body decided to give me adult acne. I never had more then a single blemish at a time my entire life and all of a sudden I didn't recongnize my own reflection in the mirror. After using every prescription cream possible and spending thousands of dollars on every department store brand I tried the clear advantage system from Arbonne from a friend that was selling it. I had noticed that her skin seemed to glow and had to know what she was doing. While I was a bit skeptical I tried it thinking what did I have to lose, nothing else had worked. But to my amazement within the 1st week not only me but my friends and family, and my b/f noticed a difference. Every day it gets better and better. I loved it so much that I recently decided to join the company! I just had to show people this amazing product that was the 1st thing after a 2year search to work!!!

Awesome product!
Reviewed on February 22, 2014

I have tried a number of acne products including proactive, obagi, aveda you name it I have tried it. I started using this product 2 weeks ago, my acne on my cheeks and neck are almost completely gone in just two weeks!! The blackheads are gone as well. If you have problems with acne try this stuff! It's awesome. The only downside is you can't buy this in stores. You have to get it through an arbonne consultant. Luckily my sister sells it so I can get it anytime

My go-to regimen
Reviewed on August 7, 2013

First of all, I use this product line along with Arbonne makeup and moisturizer, and all together it REALLY keeps my breakouts under control (I get cysts and pretty bad hormonal acne on my lower cheeks and chin area)

My regimen: I use the face wash day and night. In the morning, after washing, I apply the FC5 normal/dry skin moisturizer (even though my skin is oily, this keeps my face from over producing oil). Then I put on my primer and foundation (also Arbonne). At night after washing, I use the toner, then apply the clarifying lotion to any break outs. I apply the moisturizer on top of this, and the spot treatment to any huge zits.

I think the reason it works well for me is because I counteract any excessive drying by using the moisturizer in addition to the system. I love it! I really like this brand, it works very well for me!

Reviewed on March 8, 2013

For all those who keep talking about the big, cystic acne that they have never had before, you are having an allergic reaction. Especially if its itchy and happens within a day or two of first using it. That happened to me with Proactive. It has nothing to do with the products effectiveness, just that you are allergic to some ingredient in it.

by jwelsh09 on 11/12/2014 16:01
actually arbonne products are allergen free.
Reviewed on May 27, 2012

It dried my face so bad it hurt, and didn't exfoliate my skin enough to unclogged the pores which led the the worst acne I've had in my life. I would never recommend this product to anybody ever. However, I do realize that everyone's skin has a different ph balance, but I stopped using this stuff a month ago, and my skin is still recovering. I'll never use anything from Arbonne ever again

Reviewed on February 15, 2012

This system made my face really really dry, flaky, and the severity of my acne has just increased. You'll pay a lot more 'cause the consultants are getting a lot of commission off of these products. I should have known better 'cause my consultant's face looks wrinkled, dry, and pity. If you can deal with the negative side effects of these products then by all means, go ahead and try. But I would definitely not recommend them to those that I care for.

Reviewed on February 13, 2012

I absolutely love the product. Those who have had bad experiences with it is probably because they are using make-up that clogs their pores. Do yourself a favor and switch to Arbonne make-up (I've been using the primer and the mineral powder) love, love, love it

I didn't realize I was being counterproductive by using the acne treatment and using bare minerals. It was the make-up that was making me break out more, not the system.

As soon as I switched to Arbonne make-up the break outs were less. I'm 4 weeks in and my skin is flawless.

Week one- Smoother skin, still had minor break outs

Week two- Reduced redness, pimples were smaller, acne scars started to fade

Week three- Smaller looking pores, healthier looking skin, still had some break outs (put the spot treatment on and they were gone the next day.)

Week four- Completely clear!!!!! My skin is smooth, healthy and I can now proudly walk out of the house without make up on.

As far as being a Consultant, YES PLEASE! 35% off the products, 35% commission, Arbonne pays you back a % on your own purchases, Tax write offs because you're considered a home based business. It's a no brainer for me. I want to sign up!!!!

by Sarah Clark Arbonne IC on 04/23/2014 00:41
Have you signed up? X
Reviewed on October 12, 2011

This is the only thing that actually cleared my skin. I have a lot of blackhead and whiteheads and sometimes pimples. I loved it.