Aquamoist Moisture Washing Foam reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Aquamoist

Aquamoist Moisture Washing Foam

Water,, dipropylene glycol,, lauryl phosphate,, sorbitol,, LP gas,, potassium hydroxide,, sodium hyaluronate,, hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate,, hydroxypropyltrimonium hyaluronate,, laureth-11 carboxylic acid,, cocamidopropyl betaine,, carbon dioxide,, PEG-160 sorbitan triisostearate,, ratzillacosme.com do.not.copy,, PEG-32,, polyquaternium-52,, sodium citrate,, citric acid,, sodium benzoate,, phenoxyethanol,, methylparaben,, fragrance.

Great Gentle Foaming Cleanser
Reviewed on December 11, 2014

I was living in Japan for a little while and wanted to find a cleanser there instead of getting the regimen cleanser shipped. I used the cosdna website to look up Japanese product ingredients and found that this has no harmful or acne inducing ingredients! It's even slightly better than the regimen's cleanser as far as ingredients go. I had been wearing makeup everyday, but decided to not wear it for a while to see if it improved my skin. I've always had mild to moderate acne and have never been completely clear. I've also been using regimen products for eight years now on the regimen schedule. When I stopped wearing makeup I saw a huge difference and the cleanser didn't seem to make my face breakout either. For the first time in a while I had significantly less breakouts not using makeup and using this cleanser at night. If you do wear makeup though, I wouldn't use this cleanser alone. Japanese cleansers are meant to be used after makeup removal, so use a cleansing oil (jojoba oil) to remove your makeup and then follow up with cleanser. I would be curious to see how that affects breakouts since I am no longer wearing makeup. This cleanser also has hyaluronic acid in it and makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized after I cleanse. I've been using it for over a month now, still with no makeup. My acne flared up slightly when I got back to the US, but has recently calmed back down. I think it has to do with a drastic change in diet. Also, make sure you use the aerosol version of this cleanser because the other types have different ingredients.